The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

Just now, garybusey said:

What's your hidden story?

It started growing up playing around at the park in Brockport. I was a quiet kid, believe it or not.  Well mannered and dindunuffin to bother anyone.  I'd play basketball a lot, it was easy to do by myself. Some times other kids would play, too.  A few times kids from outside the block came and would always play physical. Hard fouls, mouthy, just trash play. I didn't like it and when they started picking on my friend DJ I stood up for him and got in a fight.

It wasn't that bad. A few lumps and all but my mom found out and was pissed!  My dad wasn't around, living out of state at the time so my mom didn't know what to do and relied on family to help because she didn't want me to turn in to a thug.

She sent me to live with family for a while far away. It was fairly scary for a kid barely a teenager moving far away but I hoped in the flight and landed to find my Uber waiting for me. The guy was great, he played some Waylon and Merle for me which was odd because he had a pair of dice on his mirror. I imagine he liked farmers markets too, because he had fresh on his license plate.

My aunt and uncle were awesome.  My cousin Carlton and I were the same age but we're a lot different. But, it wasn't long until I became known as the fresh prince of bel aire.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Its an English muffin, with mayo spread on then you drop the ham on top.

Hammmmm

Hhhhaaaaaaaammmmm

Hhhhaaaaaaaammmmm

HAM!

No cheese? I actually love a good rye bread, mayo and then some green stuff, usually spring mix. Yum! And I skip the cheese. 

6 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

So what's the hidden story of this Hogg character, DR?

I haven't done a deep dive into that, trying to stay focused on the niche I've carved out with all the distractions floating around. I know there is a lot of controversy over the kid and his connections. I've seen the video of him being coached by CNN the night of the shootings and doing multiple takes. I've also seen the clips of him on the news in SoCal after filming the fight on the beach. I've heard him be defended by Ted Lieu and other congresscritters. 

But I haven't seen anything that makes me think he isn't who he says he is or is a plant. I'm not a guy who buys into the "crisis actor" claims of some, though I know it's a popular meme. And even though I disagree with how Hogg is taking his message to the public, I don't have a problem with any citizen exercising their rights and advocating for the causes they believe in. So, on that front, I wish the kid luck. 

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I haven't done a deep dive into that, trying to stay focused on the niche I've carved out with all the distractions floating around. I know there is a lot of controversy over the kid and his connections. I've seen the video of him being coached by CNN the night of the shootings and doing multiple takes. I've also seen the clips of him on the news in SoCal after filming the fight on the beach. I've heard him be defended by Ted Lieu and other congresscritters. 

But I haven't seen anything that makes me think he isn't who he says he is or is a plant. I'm not a guy who buys into the "crisis actor" claims of some, though I know it's a popular meme. And even though I disagree with how Hogg is taking his message to the public, I don't have a problem with any citizen exercising their rights and advocating for the causes they believe in. So, on that front, I wish the kid luck. 

His dad is fbi.

8 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

So what's the hidden story of this Hogg character, DR?

He's out to get them Duke boys, who always seem to be onto his moneymaking schemes with the corrupt local sheriff.

...actually, that kinda fits :ph34r:

Edited by Chandemonium
  • Haha (+1) 2

56 minutes ago, GG said:

Does the Arlington VA poison letter belong in this thread or the Liberal Protests one?

Probably this one.

Outside of any personal reasons (getting back at an ex-boyfriend or something), I can't even begin to imagine why anybody would bother targeting Henderson Hall.

17 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Sure, I'll tell him to break a leg too.

Edited by 3rdnlng

9 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

DXGT005WAAEPwZ2.jpg

DXGVRIBX4AAlbrP.jpg

... Things are about to get interesting. More to say on this tomorrow.

Well, at least the press department at the White House remembers to change the names when copying and pasting form releases...

• Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Well, at least the press department at the White House remembers to change the names when copying and pasting form releases...

I expect we will hear more than a few snarkish type stories about that very thing (if we haven't already) in the press and or from the usual suspects around here. 

DXGTbvqWkAAwiTt.jpg

Which, (imo) is why this was done. It was bait and a distraction. But from what? 

Start with whom he was talking to... 

Mohammed bin Zayed bin Sultan Al-Nahyan is the Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE armed forces and a leader of a campaign against Arab Islamist movements. Mohammed bin Salman is KSA's Defense minister, a country who just replaced their entire military leadership two days ago:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/02/saudi-arabia-fires-top-army-chiefs-military-shake-180227054218368.html

So, Trump was speaking to two of the highest military commanders of the GCC - and then issued identical press statements about it to distract (or downplay) with "Trump's lazy/stupid" rather than having people ask... "What could they have been discussing".

This was compounded by Trump's official announcement yesterday about his re-election bid. Another huge distraction. 

So what are we being distracted from?

I have a hunch about that... 

Two days ago, someone leaked video of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard abusing Dervishes (I won't link the clip here, but can direct people to it if you want). 

A little over a week ago, Putin got more than a bloody nose in Syria, he was once again shown that the new rules of engagement aren't laughing matters:

http://www.businessinsider.com/russia-leaked-audio-humiliating-defeat-by-us-forces-2018-2

Add all this up and I think we are looking at the start of a new kinetic phase in the Middle East. Either against what's left of Hezbollah, or the Mullahs themselves. Maybe both. 

Read the quotes from the "survivors" of the attack in Syria:

"Lots of people f--- so bad (they) can't be f--- ID'd. There was no foot soldiers (on the American side) they simply !@#$ed our convoy with artillery."

Now add 30,000 commandos to that equation (at least): 

https://www.thenational.ae/world/350-000-troops-take-part-in-region-s-biggest-ever-military-exercises-in-saudi-desert-1.168148

The Russians were wiped out without a single ground troop being deployed... the GCC will deploy tens of thousands of them. 

We may be on the verge of seeing one of the more astonishing changes in human history. Do not underestimate the GCC, they've been winning battles all over the region for the past three years without anyone realizing. Trump wasn't speaking to two of the top GCC commanders for giggles, he was speaking to them as Commander In Chief. They were discussing strategy. 

The "Go" signal". 

And Trump was saying we will do our part. 

Do you think Putin or China are going to lift a finger, risk World War Three, to save the Mullahs? 

I don't. Not anymore.