The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

42 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Fair enough, but an "information war" is not going to be advanced here.

If it's you're way of spending time while procrastinating, per your claim, no worries.

I just wonder why anyone who is seriously persuing  something they think is important, would spend so much time on a website that has nothing to do with the issue.

No problem from me, unless you go after someone I know is faultless, as you did with Adm Pat Walsh. 

Good luck, regardless.

This is not where most of my writing goes, this is a community I've been a part of for over a decade now and I'd be remiss not to share what I'm doing here as well. :beer: 

And for the record, I never went after Walsh. I stashed an article about him for other purposes and made no comment. 

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, B-Man said:
The GOP memo proves the ‘deep state’ is real
New York Post, by Michael Goodwin

Original Article

"Thanks to the battle over the memo, we also know with 100 percent certainty that the mainstream media is part of the swamp. The efforts by The New York Times and The Washington Post, among others, to keep the memo from ever seeing sunshine were appalling.

Oddly, the campaign by those papers coincided with the celebration of their roles in releasing the Pentagon Papers nearly 50 years ago, as heroically depicted in the movie “The Post.”

Then, those papers took great risks in standing up for the First Amendment in the face of government threats and financial pressures. Now, those same papers take the side of butt-covering secrecy and demonize those who demand transparency.

Those organizations are betraying their legacies and their duties as journalists. They share with corrupt officials a hatred of Donald Trump and believe that ending his presidency justifies any and all means.

Their motives are as partisan as that of the Democrats who fought tooth and nail to scuttle the memo.

Talk about being on the wrong side of history."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

THE SHALLOW END OF THE DEEP STATE

by Steve Hayward

The “administrative state” refers to the Progressive constitutionalism that consciously seeks to supplant democratic self-government with rule by experts in permanent agencies, neatly skirting the principle of the separation of powers. The “deep state” is actually a term of foreign origin (usually Turkey) that refers to what the left used to call the “national security state,” that is, a cabal of the military and intelligence communities. It is a curious thing that an idea that once was the province of the left has become the property of the populist right. After all, it used to be the left that hated the FBI; now it’s our side.

The point is, the “administrative state” is a different thing than what is meant, narrowly speaking, by “deep state.” We could fix one without affecting the other.

That is not to say that the idea of the “deep state” is without merit. To the contrary, this revealing tweet from CNN shows why the idea of the “deep state” has gained traction:

CNN-Deep-State-Tweet.jpeg?resize=525%2C600All such persons in the FBI who actually think this should be fired forthwith.

more.....

If you don’t like Trump muttering about the “deep state,” try not to sound like a cartoon “deep state” villain

I agree completely. If bureaucrats in law enforcement believe they are above reproach when evidence comes to light of their misdeeds, and threaten the President of the United States, they should be held accountable and treated with scorn. They are not shining a light on anything other than their bully tactics which they are well practiced at. It's revolting to see. They are fighting tooth and nail along with their thuggish friends to cover up illegal activities. 

I hope the release of the memo drives a clamorous din of public outcrying to have the truth come out. Release all the supporting documents. Let's see who's fingers were on the scales of justice at the FISA courts. 

14 minutes ago, B-Man said:

THE SHALLOW END OF THE DEEP STATE

by Steve Hayward

The “administrative state” refers to the Progressive constitutionalism that consciously seeks to supplant democratic self-government with rule by experts in permanent agencies, neatly skirting the principle of the separation of powers. The “deep state” is actually a term of foreign origin (usually Turkey) that refers to what the left used to call the “national security state,” that is, a cabal of the military and intelligence communities. It is a curious thing that an idea that once was the province of the left has become the property of the populist right. After all, it used to be the left that hated the FBI; now it’s our side.

The point is, the “administrative state” is a different thing than what is meant, narrowly speaking, by “deep state.” We could fix one without affecting the other.

That is not to say that the idea of the “deep state” is without merit. To the contrary, this revealing tweet from CNN shows why the idea of the “deep state” has gained traction:

CNN-Deep-State-Tweet.jpeg?resize=525%2C600All such persons in the FBI who actually think this should be fired forthwith.

more.....

If you don’t like Trump muttering about the “deep state,” try not to sound like a cartoon “deep state” villain

Mudd is in for a harsh awakening. 

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

There's a special satisfaction with this one... 

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/jim-mattis-fires-lawyer-overseeing-guantanamo-trials-of-911-terrorists-report/article/2648154

Things are going to start speeding up, been hearing that from too many people now to ignore it.  

Tie this in if you don't mind?

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Tie this in if you don't mind?

He's provided legal cover for some SHADY **** through the years, helping CIA cover its tracks (remember CIA v DIA) in terms of their dabbling in training/funding terrorists. GG has asked many times for names of the people who sell out their country and oaths to aid this cabal, Rishikov's one of their best lawyers.

That Mattis fired him is just extra fun because I imagine the conversation had was delightfully droll when he lowered the boom. 

I HOPE we will get more explanation about cause, but I'm willing to bet Mattis (and company) had something really juicy on Rishikov. If they can get him to talk, you're looking at bringing out Bush Dynasty skeletons into the open.

Hastings has been covered by me in the past... but it bears reminding what he was investigating when he was assassinated by the USIC:

Specifically he was investigating Brennan. That's proven. What else is proven is that despite people calling him crazy he WAS under investigation by the FBI - the counterintelligence unit (Strzok's unit)... 

Read his articles on the war. Read what he was chasing. 

It's tied directly into the main events being covered today. 

Brennan is a traitor to this country and everything it stands for. That NBC hired him as a mouthpiece should tell you everything you need to know about NBC/Universal as well.

VICTOR DAVIS HANSON: The FISA-Gate Boomerangs.

“We are at the very beginning of the exposure of wronging by Obama-era DOJ and FBI officials — and their superiors — and have not begun to learn exactly why and how American citizens were improperly monitored, and by whom.

In one of the strangest moments in the history of American journalism, Washington reporters and agencies, known for their loud interests in protecting civil liberties, are either silent or working to suppress news of these scandals, and they may well soon rue their own complacency. . . .

Nor have we learned the full nature of why and how Obama-era investigative agencies departed from normal protocol in exonerating Hillary Clinton from criminal liability during a number of 2015–16 controversies. Presumably there are records, official and otherwise, of these matters; they should come to light as soon as possible.

What seems clear is that the present hysteria about the Trump administration was already deeply seeded in the federal government throughout the 2016 campaign and the 2016–17 transition. A number of powerful Obama officials thought they had both moral right and the administrative means to nullify Trump. And they were not shy in breaking the law to exercise them.”

Just now, B-Man said:

“We are at the very beginning of the exposure of wronging by Obama-era DOJ and FBI officials — and their superiors — and have not begun to learn exactly why and how American citizens were improperly monitored, and by whom.

In one of the strangest moments in the history of American journalism, Washington reporters and agencies, known for their loud interests in protecting civil liberties, are either silent or working to suppress news of these scandals, and they may well soon rue their own complacency. . . .

Nor have we learned the full nature of why and how Obama-era investigative agencies departed from normal protocol in exonerating Hillary Clinton from criminal liability during a number of 2015–16 controversies. Presumably there are records, official and otherwise, of these matters; they should come to light as soon as possible.

What seems clear is that the present hysteria about the Trump administration was already deeply seeded in the federal government throughout the 2016 campaign and the 2016–17 transition. A number of powerful Obama officials thought they had both moral right and the administrative means to nullify Trump. And they were not shy in breaking the law to exercise them.”

Image result for obama meme laws are for poor people

23 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Nothing's impermissible when you're fighting Nazis.