The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Add another (BIG) name to the list: 

You can only spend so many terms running a city into the dirt before it gets old. Emanuel should get a statute and a Purple Heart for his contributions to Chicago.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

NBC Universal is the worst - not just from a news standpoint but from how their entertainment side is run. It's rot from the top down... but "look at their license"? 

Wonder is something more is coming... 

I don't know if this is here or in the Trump is an idiot thread.  If you are going to go after the licenses, why announce it ahead of time.

I swear I still have no idea which Trump influence will be greater on the deep state - Trump being an outsider who's allowing all the clean up to happen or Trump being an idiot who'll FUBAR everything that's been building?

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, GG said:

I don't know if this is here or in the Trump is an idiot thread.  If you are going to go after the licenses, why announce it ahead of time.

I swear I still have no idea which Trump influence will be greater on the deep state - Trump being an outsider who's allowing all the clean up to happen or Trump being an idiot who'll FUBAR everything that's been building?

I agree - I can't tell if the dig about license was Trump being overly verbose with his tweets (as he does) or a signal as to what's to come. If they're going after their license they need to have a VERY clear reason for doing so, backed by unambiguous evidence. I loathe NBC and their corporate structure, have lots of experience dealing with them on the entertainment side, and they're partisan and have been heavily infiltrated over the years by various IC actors... but it brings us back to the ongoing debates with Joe and Tasker over the past few months. 

Partisanship alone isn't enough. Disinformation alone isn't enough. There needs to be illegality and a genuine push to deceive the public for me to get on board stripping anyone of their license. I'd rather let the marketplace sort that out, baring any sort of illegalities coming to light. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

I agree - I can't tell if the dig about license was Trump being overly verbose with his tweets (as he does) or a signal as to what's to come.

Or just trolling to distract from the Kavanaugh hearings.  

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Is Hillary still part of the "Deep State"? 

Hillary Clinton is 1/2 of the supposed Deep State.  The other 1/2 is Bill Clinton.

Which is why it's really the Clinton State and not the Deep State.

If Republicans and Trump supporters had 1/2 of a brain, which they don't, they would call it the Clinton State.  The Clinton State implies guilt, greed, corruption, incompetence, and most of all - the attempted theft of the 2016 US Presidential election by the Clintons. The Clintons have a 25 year track record and reputation of dishonesty and lies.  There's absolutely no validity in what the Clintons do.  The Clintons are garden variety selfish, lying scumbags.  Everyone knows this.  But Republicans are too stupid to take advantage of this.  Keep the media focus on the Clintons, not Donald Trump.  Duh!

The Deep State implies nefarious insiders who attempted to prevent Republican Donald Trump from being elected President of the US in 2016 and their continued efforts to overthrow him since he was elected President.  To a lot of people, especially in the news media, there's validation in this.  But the nefarious insiders were ultimately working for the greedy, selfish, election stealing Clintons, so there's really no validity in this.  None!  Zero!  Nada!

Republicans have no political sense.

5 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

Hillary Clinton is 1/2 of the supposed Deep State.  The other 1/2 is Bill Clinton.

Which is why it's really the Clinton State and not the Deep State.

If Republicans and Trump supporters had 1/2 of a brain, which they don't, they would call it the Clinton State.  The Clinton State implies guilt, greed, corruption, incompetence, and most of all - the attempted theft of the 2016 US Presidential election by the Clintons. The Clintons have a 25 year track record and reputation of dishonesty and lies.  There's absolutely no validity in what the Clintons do.  The Clintons are garden variety selfish, lying scumbags.  Everyone knows this.  But Republicans are too stupid to take advantage of this.  Keep the media focus on the Clintons, not Donald Trump.  Duh!

The Deep State implies nefarious insiders who attempted to prevent Republican Donald Trump from being elected President of the US in 2016 and their continued efforts to overthrow him since he was elected President.  To a lot of people, especially in the news media, there's validation in this.  But the nefarious insiders were ultimately working for the greedy, selfish, election stealing Clintons, so there's really no validity in this.  None!  Zero!  Nada!

Republicans have no political sense.

That clears things up! 

And the Republicans really are acting like a political party that is heading towards the wilderness. I guess if they stay in their racist, nativist, pro-oligarch paradigm they will just be a rump party that spits venom at the world, hoping to hide behind a supreme court majority forever. 

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Oh WOW.

Kelly needs to get a handle on this like yesterday.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/05/opinion/trump-white-house-anonymous-resistance.html

I agree, but I also agree with Boyst that it's likely a bogus story. The declass is imminent. They're throwing everything at the fan now trying to find a distraction. They even unleashed (or tried to unleash) Stormy again today: 

Something big is about to drop, they all know it. And yet they can't stop it. 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

:lol: 

Who knew Congress would be the home of Must See TV comedy? 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Probably all hopped up and playing a little domino on pasta and cheese pizza.  

I think he's trying to find a place to hide the pepperoni. Somewhere the feds wouldn't expect. I can hear him now, "here kiddie, kiddie".

13 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

I'm calling bull **** on the article. Any truth to it is simply someone who does a tiny level mini job of waste. 

I'm sure it is... Remember Anonymous claiming they would Expose Q? Coincidence this was published Anonymously?  

So what if a GJ indicts McCabe.

Swampy Jeff will sell out and the "indictment" will be tossed and Swampy Jeff will have that much more $$$$ in his family pockets...

Until Swampy Jeff and Rod the Mossad are gone, nothing is coming out except petty "right before the election" indictments of early supporters of Trump on the Hill, as Jeff Sessions is obsessed with helping the Dems retake the House...

Big news

Ignore the spin. If McCabe has a GJ (separate from Huber's) that means he's in a world of hurt. More to come. 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Did some digging into this, it's sealed but (likely) from Mueller's GJ not a previously unknown one. Not 100% on that yet, just passing it along because it would be major news if it's a new GJ, it's still news as Mueller's but would also not be unexpected from Mueller (and likely not have to do with McCabe directly).