The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Still trying to confirm this, but apparently Zakharchenko was just assassinated:

More at this link: 

The above is a big deal considering the Ukrainian ties to the Trump/Russia scandal.

It must be true, his wiki's been updated. ?

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So far no, but they're trying to assign blame: 

And Russia has their own spin: 

So, basically, don't expect anyone to claim responsibility.

Realizing it would just be speculation, but do you think this was due to somebody not getting a big enough share of the spoils & this was more personal or was it due to somebody upset w/ the way the pawns were laid out on the geopolitical chess board?

1 hour ago, Taro T said:

So, basically, don't expect anyone to claim responsibility.

Realizing it would just be speculation, but do you think this was due to somebody not getting a big enough share of the spoils & this was more personal or was it due to somebody upset w/ the way the pawns were laid out on the geopolitical chess board?

Maybe the car just, you know, blew up on its own?

• Haha (+1) 3

On 8/30/2018 at 8:31 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/canadian-first-man-actor-defends-omitting-american-flag-planting-on-moon-achievement-transcended-countries-and-borders/

...Because Armstrong was more of a globalist than an American. 

Image result for eye roll gif

(still will check out the movie as I hear good things... but this is an unsurprising yet disappointing "statement" to make)

On 8/30/2018 at 8:35 AM, DC Tom said:

Makes one wish Armstrong had gone with his first prepared speech: "I claim this land in the name of Texas!"

Edit:  Oh my God, he actually calls astronauts "humble."  :lol:

Ben and LawFare are central hubs for the palace coup plotters (look at their recent hires for evidence). True scum who hides his true face, and now is pontificating about a post Trump purge. 

Know your enemy.

And file this away, something's up. 

Trump was in the motorcade, then left it and returned to the WH. Could be for "trade talks" (official reason given), I'm guessing it's military related. 

12 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Ben and LawFare are central hubs for the palace coup plotters (look at their recent hires for evidence). True scum who hides his true face, and now is pontificating about a post Trump purge. 

Know your enemy.

Trump was in the motorcade, then left it and returned to the WH. Could be for "trade talks" (official reason given), I'm guessing it's military related. 

Or maybe Trump wanted another scoop of ice cream

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm going to go with "It's !@#$ing miserable out, and Trump's a kitty."

Seriously...this is one of the most god-awful days I can remember in DC since moving here.  

• Like (+1) 1

Mueller, Comey, and the Deep State Rescue of Sandy Berger
American Thinker, by Jack Cashill

Original Article

In April 2005, a Republican-led Department of Justice did something quite unusual. After catching a Democratic operative stealing and destroying highly relevant classified documents, the DoJ punished him as though he had stolen the Snickers bars from the office vending machine. On October 28, 2005, another curious event took place in those same halls of justice: an allegedly Republican special prosecutor indicted a White House advisor of his own party for a series of process crimes unrelated to the original intent of his investigation.