The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

53 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Stuck at the airport but this is a MAJOR story. Will have a lot to say when I get home about it. http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/JW-v.-DOJ-02046-Hillary-R.-Clinton-Part-24-of-24.pdf

Cannot state how important this is. Note the dates. Note the people who knew. Same people involved in the coup. 

There's a dick on page 20... So if you're into that thing, you can look at some weiner

STUNNING: FBI Continued to Gather Junk Documents from Christopher Steele 12 TIMES after Election (VIDEO)

Judicial Watch on Friday released documents on Friday showing FBI payments to Christopher Steele for his junk Russian dossier.

Byron York wrote about this shocking news that the FBI was still accessing reports from Christopher Steele even after he was fired and after he fed them the completely bogus Trump Russia dossier.

Via The Washington Examiner:

Congressional investigators know that Christopher Steele, the former British spy who compiled the Trump dossier on behalf of the Clinton campaign, kept supplying allegations to the FBI after the 2016 election — and even after he was terminated as a source by the bureau for giving confidential information to the media.

Because he had broken his agreement with the FBI, bureau procedure did not allow agents to keep using Steele as a source. But they did so anyway — by devising a system in which Steele spoke regularly with Bruce Ohr, a top Obama Justice Department official whose wife worked for Fusion GPS, which hired Steele to search for dirt on Donald Trump in Russia. Ohr then passed on Steele’s information to the FBI.

In a highly unusual arrangement, Ohr, who was the fourth-highest ranking official in the Justice Department, acted as an intermediary for a terminated source for the FBI’s Trump-Russia probe. His task was to deliver to the FBI what Steele told him, which effectively meant the bureau kept Steele as a source.

Agents made a record of each time Ohr gave the bureau information from Steele. Those records are in the form of so-called 302 reports, in which the FBI agents write up notes of interviews during an investigation.

There are a dozen 302 reports on FBI post-election interviews of Ohr. The first was Nov. 22, 2016.After that, the FBI interviewed Ohr on Dec. 5; Dec. 12; Dec. 20; Jan. 23, 2017; Jan. 25; Jan. 27; Feb. 6; Feb. 14; May 8; May 12; and May 15. The dates, previously unreported publicly, were included in a July letter from Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, to the FBI and Justice Department.

• Like (+1) 1

This hit while I was on the road, I saw others post it but it deserves some added attention: 

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2018/08/01/details-chinese-spy-dianne-feinstein-san-francisco/

Note a few things: 

1) Who is reporting this: local news, buried under the clutter in the national news until Trump tweeted about it. What does this demonstrate? DF was trying to dump this knowledge out into the mainstream before it was forced out (imo). She hoped it would go away... even by nature of her own subsequent comments on the issue ("The spy only was interested in local CA politics" for example). 

2) The spy's position - driver - for 20 plus years of the former head of the SSIC (the Senate committee with the most access and clearances) and Gang of 8 (the only congressional body that has oversight of every covert op/action), put him in a position to siphon up unknown amounts of intelligence (not about local politics) for two decades undetected. 

Couple that with what we've discovered about Hillary's server penetration by Chinese spies... and then look at China's rise over the past two years again. Does that history change? 

This is a major story, with much more to come on it. 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Trump must be in serious trouble, the Deep State nonsense is blowing around ?

You seem so concerned about Putin penetrating America for his benefit, why is it that you don't care that Chinese spies had a man inside the Gang of 8 and SSIC for two decades - when there's a trail of dead bodies of American intelligence officers and agents in their wake? Shouldn't both be a concern to you if your interest is in protecting this country? 

Or does your patriotism stop at issues that don't involve Trump? 

28 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This hit while I was on the road, I saw others post it but it deserves some added attention: 

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2018/08/01/details-chinese-spy-dianne-feinstein-san-francisco/

Note a few things: 

1) Who is reporting this: local news, buried under the clutter in the national news until Trump tweeted about it. What does this demonstrate? DF was trying to dump this knowledge out into the mainstream before it was forced out (imo). She hoped it would go away... even by nature of her own subsequent comments on the issue ("The spy only was interested in local CA politics" for example). 

I'm sure the CIA deploys spies to Guangdong to monitor the provincial politics of plastic straw pollution, too...

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I'm sure the CIA deploys spies to Guangdong to monitor the provincial politics of plastic straw pollution, too...

I had a staffer from her office try that exact line of defense on me when I called to inquire on Friday. I laughed (really tried not to). They hung up.

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Thread... 

Images of Victims Young as 9-Months-Old

That is f-ing sick. 

I know taking down these rings was a priority for the Trump administration and Trump DOJ. It is horrible that this happens.

In that stream:

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You seem so concerned about Putin penetrating America for his benefit, why is it that you don't care that Chinese spies had a man inside the Gang of 8 and SSIC for two decades - when there's a trail of dead bodies of American intelligence officers and agents in their wake? Shouldn't both be a concern to you if your interest is in protecting this country? 

Or does your patriotism stop at issues that don't involve Trump? 

Concerned?

To him, it's a plot for a sitcom. You can't get more laughs than seeing dead bodies of American officers.  

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Note a few things: 

2) The spy's position - driver - for 20 plus years of the former head of the SSIC (the Senate committee with the most access and clearances) and Gang of 8 (the only congressional body that has oversight of every covert op/action), put him in a position to siphon up unknown amounts of intelligence (not about local politics) for two decades undetected. 

Couple that with what we've discovered about Hillary's server penetration by Chinese spies... and then look at China's rise over the past two years again. Does that history change? 

This is a major story, with much more to come on it. 

But wait, there's more!

BREAKING: Feinstein’s Chinese Spy Identified — ‘Russell Lowe’ — Was OFFICE MANAGER Not just a Driver — Feinstein Aide for 20 YEARS!

16 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Amazing, isn't it? And all he cared about was "local CA politics" :lol: 

Think about any spy movie or book you've ever seen or read. Then imagine the opportunities such a man in such a position would have to plant listening devices, obtain documents or just "overhear" along the way on his job. And now we're learning he started with DF before she was in office... what does that imply? So much fear and projection about Russia being a threat pushed HARD by the left in the past 24+ months... makes you wonder if it wasn't to keep people from looking at the very serious penetrations of Chinese intelligence inside our government (not to mention Iranian and Pakistani) - largely focused on one side of the aisle. 

DF might end up being an agent of China - not just a victim. 

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Amazing, isn't it? And all he cared about was "local CA politics" :lol: 

Think about any spy movie or book you've ever seen or read. Then imagine the opportunities such a man in such a position would have to plant listening devices, obtain documents or just "overhear" along the way on his job. And now we're learning he started with DF before she was in office... what does that imply? So much fear and projection about Russia being a threat pushed HARD by the left in the past 24+ months... makes you wonder if it wasn't to keep people from looking at the very serious penetrations of Chinese intelligence inside our government (not to mention Iranian and Pakistani) - largely focused on one side of the aisle. 

DF might end up being an agent of China - not just a victim. 

China has reportedly killed or imprisoned at least 20 US intelligence assets in the country since 2010, destroying years worth of intelligence efforts in the country.

This is all coming out because the Dems want DiFi gone. If they didn't, this story would stay smothered.  Our free press sucks.

And as is often said, what the left is doing is what they are accusing you of doing. Alinsky tactics, indeed.

• Like (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Deport them all. Don't care if they're American citizens.

Wouldn't it make more sense to, you know, try them in a court of law given that they've been arrested for what appears to be clear felonies?

Why the hell would you send them somewhere where they can do more harm now that you have them in custody under legitimate circumstances?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Wouldn't it make more sense to, you know, try them in a court of law given that they've been arrested for what appears to be clear felonies?

Why the hell would you send them somewhere where they can do more harm now that you have them in custody under legitimate circumstances?

And what happens when their prison term is up?

They're still here.

4 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

And what happens when their prison term is up?

They're still here.

I don't know that, given the list of charges they're facing, which will somehow include running a freaking terrorist training facility on US soil, kidnapping, and child abuse; that they'll ever see the light of day.

And if they do, then you change the law so that the next time something like this happens, the punishment is more in line with what you believe is fair for the crimes committed.

What you absolutely don't do is allow the President to act outside his Constitutional authority, and deport US citizens.

You are becoming completely unhinged.  You really do want to live under an absolute dictatorship, don't you?

As Twitchy told you earlier, the AP apparently didn’t feel the need to mention an alleged child abuser’s ties to radical Islam after he was arrested on his compound in New Mexico. Well, as glaring an omission as that was, it may not be quite as shady as what CNN did.

When CNN originally covered the story on August 6, they mentioned Taos County Sheriff Jerry Hogrefe’s remarks referring to occupants of the compound as “extremist of the Muslim belief.” But now? Gone:

I don't know why CNN took it out of their story, but in light of today's news, I'll just point out that the article originally included the sheriff's statement that the individuals were "extremists of the Muslim belief."

Not there anymore --> https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/06/us/new-mexico-compound-children/index.html 

I have a suspicion why CNN is avoiding the whole "Muslim school shooter training camp" angle.

I purposefully avoided highlighting the sheriff's statement when the story first came out bc it seemed less relevant than the starving kids part.

But today's news changes that.

CNN gonna CNN.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I don't know that, given the list of charges they're facing, which will somehow include running a freaking terrorist training facility on US soil, kidnapping, and child abuse; that they'll ever see the light of day.

And if they do, then you change the law so that the next time something like this happens, the punishment is more in line with what you believe is fair for the crimes committed.

What you absolutely don't do is allow the President to act outside his Constitutional authority, and deport US citizens.

You are becoming completely unhinged.  You really do want to live under an absolute dictatorship, don't you?

Allowing people like that to live in our midst is not only stupid, it’s suicidal. If that idea makes me “unhinged,” then so be it.

3 hours ago, joesixpack said:

Allowing people like that to live in our midst is not only stupid, it’s suicidal. If that idea makes me “unhinged,” then so be it.

Process is more important than individual outcome, Joe.

The process you're advocating for is dictatorship.

Just now, DC Tom said:

Religious Terminator?  How's that work?

"I'll be back...in three days."

It's a name that some of the Coronado guys use to identify Pence that cracks me up every time. The general thinking/joke is that if Trump were to step down and Pence were to take over, the left would immediately regret it because "the religious terminator doesn't give AF about playing nice with the left in the culture war". They've joked he'd have DARPA reprogram all the autonomous fighting systems to recite the Sam Jackson/Pulp Fiction verse while firing. :lol:  

12 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They've joked he'd have DARPA reprogram all the autonomous fighting systems to recite the Sam Jackson/Pulp Fiction verse while firing. :lol:  

I would consider that a good use of my tax dollars.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Process is more important than individual outcome, Joe.

The process you're advocating for is dictatorship.

You know what process you're advocating for?

The process of your head rolling down a flight of stairs, that process.

Edited by 4merper4mer

18 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

SPACE FORCE

Lots of good stuff in here from the Religious Terminator. 

On 1/4/2017 at 11:34 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Through cut-outs in Saudi Arabia, Israel, Turkey, and Qatar (and others), the Globalist faction of the Deep State has funneled billions of dollars in weapons and technology to these groups for the explicit purpose of spreading terror across not just the ME but Europe and the US as well -- both to keep the multipolarists (in this case the Iranians and Russians specifically) in check as well as to keep the general populations of the west in a state of fear and confusion.

And to keep the MiC dollars flowing into their coffers.

Is the creation of the Space Force just another gift to the defense contractors and a means to keep the MiC dollars flowing?  In the OP, the Globalists faction is all about keeping the MiC dollars flowing.  Could the Space Force creation then be considered very beneficial to the Globalists?

This is another story I've been chasing in secret for a few weeks... but cat's out of the bag now. Levine clip included if you click on the thread: 

This is a really important development as it ties Ohr directly to Project Cassandra ( https://www.politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/ ) , that also ties Yates and, now by less than a degree of separation, Obama to it... Which raises the possibilities/likelihood that Obama was personally profiting from this operation. 

44 is in a lot of trouble if the legs to this story are as strong as I've been hearing.