The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

I did.

I'm only asking questions to prompt a fruitful discussion rather than a combative one, so if this becomes annoying let me know. That's not my intent (I'm just long winded). It's just you stated your opinion today on this issue, and I think it's a common one that many people agree with. But, because of the nature of the (dis)information war going on, it's not a complete picture. That's not a fault of your own, I think you're an honest broker going with the facts you have available. So for all those reasons I figure it might be helpful for others to see how this really worked. 

Back to Hannigan and how that connects... 

Were you aware that there are two divisions within the DOJ that have access to raw NSA data? That data, called 702 data, is every single electronic communication made by everyone in the country. The FBI Counter Intelligence Division (CID) and the DOJ National Security Division (NSD). Both of these divisions are the DOJ's most secretive and powerful as they're essentially the only non-military domestic counter intelligence units. In order for FBI agents or DOJ employees to access the information on these servers (which again, are American communications) they need a warrant from the FISC, this is in order to protect our 4th amendment right to privacy. 

When 44 was elected in his first term, he appointed the DOJ inspector general Michael Horowitz. As IG, Horowitz's job was to perform oversight on the entire DOJ - yet, Eric Holder (backed by Obama with an assist from Sally Yates) re-interpreted the IG law starting in 2010 and prevented Horowitz from access to both the NSD and CID. The only two divisions in the DOJ which Horowitz was denied the ability to perform his duties. 

Horowitz spent the next 6 years fighting to get this access back, as it was essential to doing his job. He testified to Congress multiple times:

He wrote op-eds:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/give-inspectors-general-access-to-the-records-they-need-to-do-their-jobs/2015/10/18/54942f30-738a-11e5-9cbb-790369643cf9_story.html?utm_term=.6113e4173050

Then Sally Yates and the AG responded in 2010 with 58 pages of legal word salad that essentially told Horowitz to get bent: 

https://www.ignet.gov/sites/default/files/files/OLC IG Act Opinion - 7-20-15 .pdf

Whatever was going on in both the CID and NSD, the Obama administration - through both AGs Holder and Lynch - changed the interpretation of the law to prevent the Inspector General from overseeing what was happening. Odd right? The two most powerful divisions in the Department of Justice were deemed off limits to transparency by a POTUS who promised to run the most "transparent administration" ever. 

This is crucial background to understanding the events of 2016. Why? Because of what happened in March, 2016 when the NSA became aware of an increase in illegal (as in, without a warrant or proper explanation) 702 searches on NSA servers. The NSA, starting in January, began looking into this issue as noted in this report (not made public until 2017), and instituted a number of internal NSA remedies to fix the issue and comply with the law: 

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/NSA_IG_Report_1_7_16_ST-15-0002.pdf

By March of 2016, Admiral Mike Rogers - head of NSA - was made aware of (or discovered himself) that despite the internal changes made to the NSA, the 702 quarries were continuing unchecked. Only now, he could pinpoint where the violations were coming from: the DOJ-NSD and FBI-CID. So in March of 2016, Mike Rogers ordered a full audit of the 702 program. This is a hugely important marker in the timeline. 

By April 18th, 2016 that audit was complete and NSA reported its findings to the FISC. The discovery was startling. 85% of the 702 quarries logged in the NSD/CID between November 2015 and April 2016 were deemed illegal or improper. These findings were compiled in a FISC opinion which are normally classified, but DNI Coats released it to the public in 2017. Note pages 83-84: 

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf

FISC-Court-1a-300x189.png

And note the key finding by the FISC: 

There is no apparent reason to believe the November 2015-April 2016 period coincided with an unusually high rate.

And note the top of page 84:

"[REDACTED] and 'is largely staffed by private contractors [REDACTED] certain [REDACTED] contractors had access to raw FISA information on FBI storage systems [REDACTED] ... Nonetheless the [REDACTED] contractors had access to raw FISA information that went well beyond what was necessary to respond to FBI's request."

This is dense stuff... but we're almost to the punchline, bear with me. 

Understand what this FISC memo is stating. It's stating that government contractors inside the FBI-CID and DOJ-NSD were accessing this 702 data without a warrant or oversight for an extended, and unknown, period of time. Think about what that implies when you connect it to Horowitz being denied access to those two divisions. 

It implies, strongly, that Holder/Lynch/Obama were aware of these abuses of 702 data inside those departments and wished to keep it from the Inspector General (and thus the public). Why would it be so important to keep that kind of abuse secret unless you were profiting in some way from it? How would a sitting POTUS benefit from government contractors having illegal access to 702 data? 

Think of the POWER of that information. It's everyone's secrets. Everyone's communications. Everyone's texts, tweets, instant messages. That's a treasure trove of blackmail material for your enemies and allies. That kind of information is priceless in political campaigns, or in day-to-day bureaucracy of DC. Got a Congressman who won't vote with you? Hmm, wonder what we'll find in his hidden emails to make him more compliant. 

Sounds CRAZY. Until you realize who the contractors inside the DOJ-NSD and CID were. While the names in the official FISC memo are redacted, there is STRONG evidence to imply that both Fusion GPS and CrowdStrike were two of those contractors with unfettered access to the most sensitive surveillance data in our IC arsenal. 

See where this is going yet? 

The Obama administration (and likely other administrations before it) created an illegal surveillance operation inside the DOJ designed for political spying on their opposition. They were using this access to spy on all the primary campaigns in 2015-2016, not just Trump's. They were deeply invested in making sure the "right" candidate won, and (likely) used this access to aid the Clinton campaign with oppo research. This doesn't require a large number of conspirators, or everyone in the FBI/DOJ/Obama administration to be dirty. It doesn't require a massive "conspiracy". Just a small, tightly controlled circle immune from oversight with access to the most invasive surveillance tools available. 

Back to the timeline:

On April 18th, 2016 Mike Rogers shuts off 702 access to all 702 access outside the NSA. He testified as to the timeline below. Note the October date mentioned towards the end, then remember that the first Page FISA warrant was signed October 20th 2016. 

So, on April 18th, Mike Rogers shut down this illegal surveillance program. IMMEDIATELY upon this happening, Mary Jacoby - wife of Glenn Simpson (Fusion GPS) - has an Oval Office meeting with Obama, the subject of which has never been made public. The next day, the pieces begin to move to reopen this surveillance pipeline began in earnest with Fusion GPS being retained by Perkins Coie... the rest can be read here: 

DePGxz9UQAAjelf.jpg

DePHLQYUwAASJGa.jpg

DePIZ_VVQAE0-gO.jpg

DePI86xUQAAcG2x.jpg

DePJDD_VQAAPtlC.jpg

DePJeF7U0AAwbwW.jpg

DePJ9cuVwAAVpbv.jpg

DePKQqmUQAABBEV.jpg

(more sources)

1. DOJ Response Memo: https://www.ignet.gov/sites/default/files/files/OLC%20IG%20Act%20Opinion%20-%207-20-15%20.pdf 

2. NSA IG Report: https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/NSA_IG_Report_1_7_16_ST-15-0002.pdf 

3. NSA IG Compliance Review: https://cryptome.org/2017/09/nsa-oig-fisa-702-jan-2016.pdf 

4. FISC Opinion Memo: https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf 

5. quoted source: https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/23/gchq-chief-robert-hannigan-quits 

• Thank you (+1) 3

45 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm only asking questions to prompt a fruitful discussion rather than a combative one, so if this becomes annoying let me know. That's not my intent (I'm just long winded). It's just you stated your opinion today on this issue, and I think it's a common one that many people agree with. But, because of the nature of the (dis)information war going on, it's not a complete picture. That's not a fault of your own, I think you're an honest broker going with the facts you have available. So for all those reasons I figure it might be helpful for others to see how this really worked. 

fantastic, DR.

yeoman's work!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Were you aware that there are two divisions within the DOJ that have access to raw NSA data? That data, called 702 data, is every single electronic communication made by everyone in the country. The FBI Counter Intelligence Division (CID) and the DOJ National Security Division (NSD). Both of these divisions are the DOJ's most secretive and powerful as they're essentially the only non-military domestic counter intelligence units. In order for FBI agents or DOJ employees to access the information on these servers (which again, are American communications) they need a warrant from the FISC, this is in order to protect our 4th amendment right to privacy. 

When 44 was elected in his first term, he appointed the DOJ inspector general Michael Horowitz. As IG, Horowitz's job was to perform oversight on the entire DOJ - yet, Eric Holder (backed by Obama with an assist from Sally Yates) re-interpreted the IG law starting in 2010 and prevented Horowitz from access to both the NSD and CID. The only two divisions in the DOJ which Horowitz was denied the ability to perform his duties. 

Horowitz spent the next 6 years fighting to get this access back, as it was essential to doing his job. He testified to Congress multiple times:

He wrote op-eds:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/give-inspectors-general-access-to-the-records-they-need-to-do-their-jobs/2015/10/18/54942f30-738a-11e5-9cbb-790369643cf9_story.html?utm_term=.6113e4173050

Then Sally Yates and the AG responded in 2010 with 58 pages of legal word salad that essentially told Horowitz to get bent: 

https://www.ignet.gov/sites/default/files/files/OLC IG Act Opinion - 7-20-15 .pdf

Whatever was going on in both the CID and NSD, the Obama administration - through both AGs Holder and Lynch - changed the interpretation of the law to prevent the Inspector General from overseeing what was happening. Odd right? The two most powerful divisions in the Department of Justice were deemed off limits to transparency by a POTUS who promised to run the most "transparent administration" ever. 

This is crucial background to understanding the events of 2016. Why? Because of what happened in March, 2016 when the NSA became aware of an increase in illegal (as in, without a warrant or proper explanation) 702 searches on NSA servers. The NSA, starting in January, began looking into this issue as noted in this report (not made public until 2017), and instituted a number of internal NSA remedies to fix the issue and comply with the law: 

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/NSA_IG_Report_1_7_16_ST-15-0002.pdf

By March of 2016, Admiral Mike Rogers - head of NSA - was made aware of (or discovered himself) that despite the internal changes made to the NSA, the 702 quarries were continuing unchecked. Only now, he could pinpoint where the violations were coming from: the DOJ-NSD and FBI-CID. So in March of 2016, Mike Rogers ordered a full audit of the 702 program. This is a hugely important marker in the timeline. 

By April 18th, 2016 that audit was complete and NSA reported its findings to the FISC. The discovery was startling. 85% of the 702 quarries logged in the NSD/CID between November 2015 and April 2016 were deemed illegal or improper. These findings were compiled in a FISC opinion which are normally classified, but DNI Coats released it to the public in 2017. Note pages 83-84: 

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf

FISC-Court-1a-300x189.png

And note the key finding by the FISC: 

There is no apparent reason to believe the November 2015-April 2016 period coincided with an unusually high rate.

And note the top of page 84:

"[REDACTED] and 'is largely staffed by private contractors [REDACTED] certain [REDACTED] contractors had access to raw FISA information on FBI storage systems [REDACTED] ... Nonetheless the [REDACTED] contractors had access to raw FISA information that went well beyond what was necessary to respond to FBI's request."

This is dense stuff... but we're almost to the punchline, bear with me. 

Understand what this FISC memo is stating. It's stating that government contractors inside the FBI-CID and DOJ-NSD were accessing this 702 data without a warrant or oversight for an extended, and unknown, period of time. Think about what that implies when you connect it to Horowitz being denied access to those two divisions. 

It implies, strongly, that Holder/Lynch/Obama were aware of these abuses of 702 data inside those departments and wished to keep it from the Inspector General (and thus the public). Why would it be so important to keep that kind of abuse secret unless you were profiting in some way from it? How would a sitting POTUS benefit from government contractors having illegal access to 702 data? 

Think of the POWER of that information. It's everyone's secrets. Everyone's communications. Everyone's texts, tweets, instant messages. That's a treasure trove of blackmail material for your enemies and allies. That kind of information is priceless in political campaigns, or in day-to-day bureaucracy of DC. Got a Congressman who won't vote with you? Hmm, wonder what we'll find in his hidden emails to make him more compliant. 

Sounds CRAZY. Until you realize who the contractors inside the DOJ-NSD and CID were. While the names in the official FISC memo are redacted, there is STRONG evidence to imply that both Fusion GPS and CrowdStrike were two of those contractors with unfettered access to the most sensitive surveillance data in our IC arsenal. 

See where this is going yet? 

The Obama administration (and likely other administrations before it) created an illegal surveillance operation inside the DOJ designed for political spying on their opposition. They were using this access to spy on all the primary campaigns in 2015-2016, not just Trump's. They were deeply invested in making sure the "right" candidate won, and (likely) used this access to aid the Clinton campaign with oppo research. This doesn't require a large number of conspirators, or everyone in the FBI/DOJ/Obama administration to be dirty. It doesn't require a massive "conspiracy". Just a small, tightly controlled circle immune from oversight with access to the most invasive surveillance tools available. 

Back to the timeline:

On April 18th, 2016 Mike Rogers shuts off 702 access to all 702 access outside the NSA. He testified as to the timeline below. Note the October date mentioned towards the end, then remember that the first Page FISA warrant was signed October 20th 2016. 

So, on April 18th, Mike Rogers shut down this illegal surveillance program. IMMEDIATELY upon this happening, Mary Jacoby - wife of Glenn Simpson (Fusion GPS) - has an Oval Office meeting with Obama, the subject of which has never been made public. The next day, the pieces begin to move to reopen this surveillance pipeline began in earnest with Fusion GPS being retained by Perkins Coie... the rest can be read here: 

DePGxz9UQAAjelf.jpg

DePHLQYUwAASJGa.jpg

DePIZ_VVQAE0-gO.jpg

DePI86xUQAAcG2x.jpg

DePJDD_VQAAPtlC.jpg

DePJeF7U0AAwbwW.jpg

DePJ9cuVwAAVpbv.jpg

DePKQqmUQAABBEV.jpg

(more sources)

1. DOJ Response Memo: https://www.ignet.gov/sites/default/files/files/OLC%20IG%20Act%20Opinion%20-%207-20-15%20.pdf 

2. NSA IG Report: https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/NSA_IG_Report_1_7_16_ST-15-0002.pdf 

3. NSA IG Compliance Review: https://cryptome.org/2017/09/nsa-oig-fisa-702-jan-2016.pdf 

4. FISC Opinion Memo: https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf 

5. quoted source: https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/23/gchq-chief-robert-hannigan-quits 

The material you have presented here (and kudos for your research) is disturbing to put it mildly.   As is today's indictments against Russian officers for meddling in our election system.

As I stated earlier I am independent politically, fiercely so.  If what you describe happened and can be definitively proven those members of Obama's administration should be in prison.  As should members of the current administration if when the current investigation is completed it shows individuals conspired against our country.

I am not sophisticated enough on cyberspace to know how to control this stuff.  But it does need to be controlled.  And the only way I can see in the future to do so is to get back to a more idealistic view of our country. That  our elected officials work for us and should be held accountable for doing so.  That citizens should take their citizenship seriously and become educated and quit blindly following one side or the other.  That country he put before anything else.  

Thanks for posting what you did.  It provokes thought which is desperately needed in our country.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

It's been awhile... I wrote up a long thing on this speech a year ago, but it's worth re-listening to it now knowing what we know. 

This was Trump's second day in office, his first visit? Langley, where he gave a speech in front of their Wall of Honor. While it's worth watching the whole speech, note two things: 

1. Around the 4:05 mark, Trump introduces Flynn to the crowd. This is a big deal because of where Flynn came from. He was head of DIA. DIA and CIA have a fierce rivalry, and in fact it was Flynn's conflict with the CIA that led to his ouster under the Obama administration. Trump pointing Flynn out, and getting the applause, was intentional. This was a "game on moment". 

We know now, the game was most assuredly on. They already (likely) had a FISA on Flynn and were plotting to take him down. 

2. Around the 14:44 mark, Trump goes off about how he likes "honest media" before launching into a "joke" about rebuilding the CIA, a CIA without columns. This is an audacious joke to make in front of the Wall of Honor. And it turned out not to be a joke at all. It was Trump telling them exactly what he was sending Pompeo in to do: destroy the fifth column inside Langley. That was followed by destroying the one in State. And now we're seeing it being destroyed in the "mainstream" media. 

This has been planned for a long time by very serious patriots. They're so confident in their victory, they're telling the world what they're about to do. It's really amazing stuff. 

Opening line: "There's nobody, nobody, who feels as strongly about the CIA as Donald Trump."

... He doesn't say if those strong feelings are positive or negative though, does he? 

• Like (+1) 3

32 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's been awhile... I wrote up a long thing on this speech a year ago, but it's worth re-listening to it now knowing what we know. 

This was Trump's second day in office, his first visit? Langley, where he gave a speech in front of their Wall of Honor. While it's worth watching the whole speech, note two things: 

1. Around the 4:05 mark, Trump introduces Flynn to the crowd. This is a big deal because of where Flynn came from. He was head of DIA. DIA and CIA have a fierce rivalry, and in fact it was Flynn's conflict with the CIA that led to his ouster under the Obama administration. Trump pointing Flynn out, and getting the applause, was intentional. This was a "game on moment". 

We know now, the game was most assuredly on. They already (likely) had a FISA on Flynn and were plotting to take him down. 

2. Around the 14:44 mark, Trump goes off about how he likes "honest media" before launching into a "joke" about rebuilding the CIA, a CIA without columns. This is an audacious joke to make in front of the Wall of Honor. And it turned out not to be a joke at all. It was Trump telling them exactly what he was sending Pompeo in to do: destroy the fifth column inside Langley. That was followed by destroying the one in State. And now we're seeing it being destroyed in the "mainstream" media. 

This has been planned for a long time by very serious patriots. They're so confident in their victory, they're telling the world what they're about to do. It's really amazing stuff. 

Opening line: "There's nobody, nobody, who feels as strongly about the CIA as Donald Trump."

... He doesn't say if those strong feelings are positive or negative though, does he? 

Changing gears here. What do you think of the indictments today of the Russians for "hacking" the DNC, among others of course? If I recall a group of retired IC members (called VIPS) claimed it was impossible to hack the DNC server in the short time that the info was downloaded. If VIPS is correct than we still have a coverup and an agenda being served.

6 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Changing gears here. What do you think of the indictments today of the Russians for "hacking" the DNC, among others of course? If I recall a group of retired IC members (called VIPS) claimed it was impossible to hack the DNC server in the short time that the info was downloaded. If VIPS is correct than we still have a coverup and an agenda being served.

I wrote up some thoughts in the DOJ thread but I'm not reading too much into it yet. There are a few possibilities: 

1) Keeping the "Russia hacked the DNC" story in tact gives them the ability to stop the public disclosure of illegal surveillance at the 2016 election. This assumes that we are going to get serious charges/indictments from the FISA abuse investigation from Huber and Sessions that are public. I don't think they want to handle more than that publicly (the rule: 60% of this cleanup will be public, 40% will be kept in the shadows) because if they exposed how long the illegal surveillance operation was in place (imo through both 44 and 43's administrations) it would detonate the public trust in the Executive branch and the DOJ. 

So, admitting that "Russia meddled" (which they did) and conceding (publicly) on the "Russia hacked the DNC" (which was a cover story ginned up to deflect from Adm Mike Rogers discovering and shutting down the operation inside DOJ-NSD/FBI-CID), you could still do the major public cleanup without having to risk destabilizing the government. I think this is the most likely of the possibilities, and my opinion on it will entirely depend on what Huber and Sessions ultimately do. 

2) It's also possible RR is lying. He is, in fact, with this indictment, at least by omission. The FBI never examined the servers themselves. There was a 10 day lag between when the hack happened and when the DNC reported it to the FBI. The FBI asked to see the server, the DNC refused saying they already had their third party company CrowdStrike examine, and wipe the hard drive as they rebuilt their systems. CrowdStrike's report was accepted by Comey and the FBI without question or hesitation and has been one of the more important facts ignored/buried by just the sheer length of time between when this went down and now. No one has verified CrowdStrike's work, other than CrowdStrike - yet the entire hacking claim hangs upon their work. It would have been easy for RR to have included some American company in these indictments, or persons, but that would expose him to having to actually prove the case in court and because of this fundamental flaw in the investigation, he knows he can't. 

I go back and forth on where RR's loyalties actually lie so I've stopped guessing. We're going to find out soon enough. But -

If he's lying, and a "black hat" (for simplicity sake), then this would be an easy series of indictments to disprove by declassifying some information (which Trump can do/will do eventually I believe) and exposing RR (and Mueller by extension) as having unreasonable animus and the probe would be shuttered. I personally think this is a long shot because Trump needs the probe to conclude and clear him if he has any chance of winning back many of those rational folk who unwittingly have bought the Russian narrative. But it's possible the plan is to detonate the probe by exposing RR and/or Mueller as being and agent of the "swamp" so to speak. 

Or he's "lying" because he's a "white hat" and they're doing #1 above. 

There's a lot of moving pieces right now - like today's hearing with Lisa Page was apparently quite fruitful. It's growing possible, if not likely now, that she's been cooperating with the DOJ for a long time (this is why the DOJ has kept her away from Congress, she apparently had evidence that showed why she had avoided them for 7 months that appeased Meadows - of all people). The way people were talking coming out of the hearing, she was giving something good. 

I say that because prior to yesterday, I was leaning towards Strzok being the one between the two to have been cooperating. Simply because he was never fired, but she was. If Page was the one talking to Huber, then Strzok has been sitting in a room in HR for the past year stewing and not talking. That means they're going to crucify this guy, he will be indicted.

So things are moving fast... but that's my read on today. 

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

related: 

People are still forgetting that this cuts across both aisles.  It's just w/ the R'sin charge, their bad actors appear to be able to walk away to "spend time w/ their family."  The other guy bad actors get to dangle.

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/13/2018 at 8:34 AM, oldmanfan said:

Obama was absolutely horrific on foreign policy.  

Where in that statement did he conspire to act against our government and our election?  I think Obama was horrible at foreign policy.  But this statement did nothing to actively interfere without electoral process, for example.

Obama: "On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it's important for him to give me space."

Medvedev: "Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you …"

Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."

Medvedev finishes: "I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir [Putin]."

Conversation Summary:  President Barack Obama leans forward so as not to be heard and commits treason by quietly asking outgoing Russian President Dmitry Medvedev for more "space" from newly elected Russian President Vladimir Putin.  Obama adds that he’ll have more flexibility “after my election.” regarding US missile defense.  And Medvedev replies: "I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir [Putin]."  US missile defense was a key platform for 2012 US Presidential Republican candidate Mitt Romney.   

The Political Bottom Line:  President Obama asked Russia to do something which would help Obama win the 2012 US Presidential election.  Then after Obama wins the election he will return the favor to Russia.

:oops:

On 7/13/2018 at 8:34 AM, oldmanfan said:

Obama was absolutely horrific on foreign policy.  

Where in that statement did he conspire to act against our government and our election?  I think Obama was horrible at foreign policy.  But this statement did nothing to actively interfere without electoral process, for example.

https://www.forbes.com/2009/08/27/ted-kennedy-soviet-union-ronald-reagan-opinions-columnists-peter-robinson.html#c3e9568359ab

Ted Kennedy most definitely conspired with Russia to overthrow President Reagan. 

Quick, when was Mudd hired by CNN? 

(They've been actively engaged in a shooting war with the "shadow government" for 16+ months. The shadow government is getting its ass handed to it, but their mouthpiece Mudd says this time it'll be different)

This is a former CIA officer, recruited to CNN to be a mockingbird, openly admitting the shadow government is not only real, but needed. 

The darkness is real. And the enemies of this nation, and world, are exposing themselves each day. 

PAY ATTENTION. 

Vote them out/Tune them out.

I cannot talk about this quite yet, am working on two things regarding it, but here's what this is a really important story (going completely under reported despite GG pointing it out an hour ago)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/maria-butina-russian-gun-rights-advocate-charged-in-us-with-acting-as-russian-federation-agent/2018/07/16/d1d4832a-8929-11e8-85ae-511bc1146b0b_story.html?utm_term=.5afd638eacef

Without (much of a) comment - I leave you with this: 

Fullsized image

(SNIP)

Fullsized image

(Butina was not working with Putin, she was working with Torshin - the opposition party to Putin... and in turn she was working with the HRC campaign. See where this is going yet?)

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/russian-national-charged-conspiracy-act-agent-russian-federation-within-united-states

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Quick, when was Mudd hired by CNN? 

(They've been actively engaged in a shooting war with the "shadow government" for 16+ months. The shadow government is getting its ass handed to it, but their mouthpiece Mudd says this time it'll be different)

This is a former CIA officer, recruited to CNN to be a mockingbird, openly admitting the shadow government is not only real, but needed. 

The darkness is real. And the enemies of this nation, and world, are exposing themselves each day. 

PAY ATTENTION. 

Vote them out/Tune them out.

I cannot talk about this quite yet, am working on two things regarding it, but here's what this is a really important story (going completely under reported despite GG pointing it out an hour ago)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/maria-butina-russian-gun-rights-advocate-charged-in-us-with-acting-as-russian-federation-agent/2018/07/16/d1d4832a-8929-11e8-85ae-511bc1146b0b_story.html?utm_term=.5afd638eacef

Fullsized image

(SNIP)

Fullsized image

(Butina was not working with Putin, she was working with Toshin - the opposition party to Putin... and in turn she was working with the HRC campaign. See where this is going yet?)

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/russian-national-charged-conspiracy-act-agent-russian-federation-within-united-states

Orrrr....if they're running a shadow government, you prosecute and then execute them.

Edited by joesixpack

The number of Republicans who were actively campaigning for Hillary was quite large.  It wasn't just McCain and Ryan.  It was the vast majority of "neocons."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Republicans_who_opposed_the_Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign,_2016

Lindsey Graham, United States Senator from South Carolina (2003–present) (voted for Evan McMullin)[11] John Kasich, Governor of Ohio (2011–present); U.S. Representative from Ohio (1983–2001)[12] (wrote in John McCain)[13] George Pataki, Governor of New York (1995–2006)[14]

Bill Brock, United States Secretary of Labor (1985-87); United States Trade Representative (1981-85); U.S. Senator from Tennessee (1971-77); Chairman of the Republican National Committee (1977-81)[16] Michael Chertoff, United States Secretary of Homeland Security (2005–09); Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit (2003–05) (endorsed Hillary Clinton)[17][18] Bill Cohen, United States Secretary of Defense (1997–2001); United States Senator from Maine (1979–97) (endorsed Hillary Clinton)[19][20] Robert Gates, United States Secretary of Defense (2006–11); Director of Central Intelligence (1991–93)[21] Carlos Gutierrez, United States Secretary of Commerce (2005–09) (endorsed Hillary Clinton)[22] Carla Anderson Hills, United States Secretary of Housing and Urban Development (1975–77), United States Trade Representative (1989–93) (endorsed Hillary Clinton)[17][22] Ray LaHood, United States Secretary of Transportation (2009–13), U.S. Representative from Illinois (1995–2009)[23] Greg Mankiw, Chair of the Council of Economic Advisers (2003–05)[24] Mel Martinez, United States Secretary of Housing and Urban Development(2001–03); United States Senator from Florida (2005–09); General Chair of the Republican National Committee (2007)[25][26] Michael Mukasey, United States Attorney General (2007–09)[27] John Negroponte, United States Ambassador to the United Nations (2001–04); Director of National Intelligence (2005–07); United States Deputy Secretary of State (2007–09) (endorsed Hillary Clinton)[17][22] Henry Paulson, United States Secretary of the Treasury (2006–09) (endorsed Hillary Clinton)[28] Colin Powell, United States Secretary of State (2001–05), National Security Advisor (1987–89) (voted for Hillary Clinton)[29] William K. Reilly, Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency(1989–92) (endorsed Hillary Clinton)[22] Condoleezza Rice, United States Secretary of State (2005–09), National Security Advisor (2001–05)[30] Tom Ridge, United States Secretary of Homeland Security (2003–05); Homeland Security Advisor (2001–03); Governor of Pennsylvania (1995–2001)[17][31][32] William Ruckelshaus, Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency(1970–73, 1983–85) (endorsed Hillary Clinton)[22] George P. Shultz, United States Secretary of Labor (1969–70); Director of the Office of Management and Budget (1970–72); United States Secretary of the Treasury (1972–74); United States Secretary of State (1982–89)[24] Louis Wade Sullivan, United States Secretary of Health and Human Services (1989–93) (endorsed Hillary Clinton)[33] Christine Todd Whitman, Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency (2001–03); Governor of New Jersey (1994–2001) (endorsed Hillary Clinton)[34] Robert Zoellick, United States Deputy Secretary of State (2005–06); U.S. Trade Representative (2001–05); President of the World Bank Group(2007–12)[17]

Governors[edit]

Current[edit]

170px-Governor_John_Kasich.jpg

Ohio Governor John Kasich
Dennis Daugaard,[a] South Dakota (2011–present)[36] Bill Haslam, Tennessee (2011–present)[37] Gary Herbert,[a] Utah (2009–present)[38] Larry Hogan, Maryland (2015–present)[39][40] John Kasich, Ohio (2011–present)[41] Susana Martinez, New Mexico (2011–present); Chair of the Republican Governors Association (2015–present)[42] Bruce Rauner, Illinois (2015–present)[43][44] Brian Sandoval,[a] Nevada (2011–present)[45] Phil Scott, Vermont (2017–present) [46] Rick Snyder, Michigan (2011–present)[47][48]

14 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

The number of Republicans who were actively campaigning for Hillary was quite large.  It wasn't just McCain and Ryan.  It was the vast majority of "neocons."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Republicans_who_opposed_the_Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign,_2016

Lindsey Graham, United States Senator from South Carolina (2003–present) (voted for Evan McMullin)[11] John Kasich, Governor of Ohio (2011–present); U.S. Representative from Ohio (1983–2001)[12] (wrote in John McCain)[13] George Pataki, Governor of New York (1995–2006)[14]

Bill Brock, United States Secretary of Labor (1985-87); United States Trade Representative (1981-85); U.S. Senator from Tennessee (1971-77); Chairman of the Republican National Committee (1977-81)[16] Michael Chertoff, United States Secretary of Homeland Security (2005–09); Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit (2003–05) (endorsed Hillary Clinton)[17][18] Bill Cohen, United States Secretary of Defense (1997–2001); United States Senator from Maine (1979–97) (endorsed Hillary Clinton)[19][20] Robert Gates, United States Secretary of Defense (2006–11); Director of Central Intelligence (1991–93)[21] Carlos Gutierrez, United States Secretary of Commerce (2005–09) (endorsed Hillary Clinton)[22] Carla Anderson Hills, United States Secretary of Housing and Urban Development (1975–77), United States Trade Representative (1989–93) (endorsed Hillary Clinton)[17][22] Ray LaHood, United States Secretary of Transportation (2009–13), U.S. Representative from Illinois (1995–2009)[23] Greg Mankiw, Chair of the Council of Economic Advisers (2003–05)[24] Mel Martinez, United States Secretary of Housing and Urban Development(2001–03); United States Senator from Florida (2005–09); General Chair of the Republican National Committee (2007)[25][26] Michael Mukasey, United States Attorney General (2007–09)[27] John Negroponte, United States Ambassador to the United Nations (2001–04); Director of National Intelligence (2005–07); United States Deputy Secretary of State (2007–09) (endorsed Hillary Clinton)[17][22] Henry Paulson, United States Secretary of the Treasury (2006–09) (endorsed Hillary Clinton)[28] Colin Powell, United States Secretary of State (2001–05), National Security Advisor (1987–89) (voted for Hillary Clinton)[29] William K. Reilly, Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency(1989–92) (endorsed Hillary Clinton)[22] Condoleezza Rice, United States Secretary of State (2005–09), National Security Advisor (2001–05)[30] Tom Ridge, United States Secretary of Homeland Security (2003–05); Homeland Security Advisor (2001–03); Governor of Pennsylvania (1995–2001)[17][31][32] William Ruckelshaus, Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency(1970–73, 1983–85) (endorsed Hillary Clinton)[22] George P. Shultz, United States Secretary of Labor (1969–70); Director of the Office of Management and Budget (1970–72); United States Secretary of the Treasury (1972–74); United States Secretary of State (1982–89)[24] Louis Wade Sullivan, United States Secretary of Health and Human Services (1989–93) (endorsed Hillary Clinton)[33] Christine Todd Whitman, Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency (2001–03); Governor of New Jersey (1994–2001) (endorsed Hillary Clinton)[34] Robert Zoellick, United States Deputy Secretary of State (2005–06); U.S. Trade Representative (2001–05); President of the World Bank Group(2007–12)[17]

Governors[edit]

Current[edit]

170px-Governor_John_Kasich.jpg

Ohio Governor John Kasich

Dennis Daugaard,[a] South Dakota (2011–present)[36] Bill Haslam, Tennessee (2011–present)[37] Gary Herbert,[a] Utah (2009–present)[38] Larry Hogan, Maryland (2015–present)[39][40] John Kasich, Ohio (2011–present)[41] Susana Martinez, New Mexico (2011–present); Chair of the Republican Governors Association (2015–present)[42] Bruce Rauner, Illinois (2015–present)[43][44] Brian Sandoval,[a] Nevada (2011–present)[45] Phil Scott, Vermont (2017–present) [46] Rick Snyder, Michigan (2011–present)[47][48]

they were sucking up to Hillary because they thought she'd win

a bunch of gutless traitors, good thing for them the guillotine isn't in session for this type of weasel

They wanted her to win.

A lot of them have serious 911 treason charges pending if we ever get DoJ under American control again...

I know you won't accept it as true, but it is.  In 2014, Boehner blocked the House Judiciary Committee from taking an FBI case the Holder DoJ had refused to prosecute and impeaching Obama for it.  The case was climate change fraud.   When Boehner left, Ryan actually re-kindled it... briefly.  But in Nov 2015, Ryan met with Netanyahu, and once again America was sold out and Obama was allowed to finish his term.  

Trump and Sessions both knew of the case before they took office.   That the case isn't out yet explains part of why Trump wants to fire both Swampy Jeff and Rod the Mossad, both of which don't want it out at all.

BTW, Sessions, on the Senate Judiciary, also found out about the case and agreed to keep O in office and sell out America, something he did over and over again...

12 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

They wanted her to win.

A lot of them have serious 911 treason charges pending if we ever get DoJ under American control again...

I know you won't accept it as true, but it is.  In 2014, Boehner blocked the House Judiciary Committee from taking an FBI case the Holder DoJ had refused to prosecute and impeaching Obama for it.  The case was climate change fraud.   When Boehner left, Ryan actually re-kindled it... briefly.  But in Nov 2015, Ryan met with Netanyahu, and once again America was sold out and Obama was allowed to finish his term.  

Trump and Sessions both knew of the case before they took office.   That the case isn't out yet explains part of why Trump wants to fire both Swampy Jeff and Rod the Mossad, both of which don't want it out at all.

BTW, Sessions, on the Senate Judiciary, also found out about the case and agreed to keep O in office and sell out America, something he did over and over again...

Not concerned about trying to open up 9/11 again. 

Nor to go after Hillary and Obama.

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Fullsized image

(SNIP)

Fullsized image

(Butina was not working with Putin, she was working with Torshin - the opposition party to Putin... and in turn she was working with the HRC campaign. See where this is going yet?)

Man. I had a great article/write up to share today but the news has drowned it out. Maybe I'll sneak it on here tonight when things calm down a bit... it's about China's assassination of virtually our entire HUMINT (inside China) apparatus and a mysterious connection to CrowdStrike.  

Edited by Deranged Rhino

12 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Man. I had a great article/write up to share today but the news has drowned it out. Maybe I'll sneak it on here tonight when things calm down a bit... it's about China's assassination of virtually our entire HUMINT (inside China) apparatus and a mysterious connection to CrowdStrike.  

Good God.

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

But in his defense, it really was because of a YouTube video.

Do these people have any memory or sense of self-awareness at all???

Nope.  And they believe the general public doesn't either.

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I assume you are talking about this.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/20/world/asia/china-cia-spies-espionage.html?_r=0

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/16/us/politics/cia-china-mole-arrest-jerry-chun-shing-lee.html

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/05/09/609632477/former-cia-officer-charged-with-spying-for-china

7 minutes ago, Hirly5 said:

:beer:

There's a very interesting connection, in the form of Dmitri Alperovitch, that really causes one to wonder about how the Chinese got that intel. 

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:thumbsup:

I saw Paul's interview with Blitzer on CNN and Blitzer tried everything in his arsenal to shut Paul down.

My God, CNN is beyond disgusting in it's approach. No interest in any truth whatsoever. It's a 24/7 Trump bashathon and they don't ever care that their ratings are suffering big time because of it.

Zucker must be damn proud of himself over there.

CNN used to be good............... before the Iraq war.

Edited by njbuff