The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

there is 0% chance Obama or Slick Willy answer to anything they did

But Slick's legacy is being thrown under the bus into a pile of runny dog poop every day by liberals who sucked up to him

it's kind of amusing but scary, i don't know what these people could possibly have expected or are currently demanding if Slick was a horrible President....

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

44 is in a lot of trouble if the legs to this story are as strong as I've been hearing.

If anything comes of it, for all that could come out of it I hope it's some "emoulments clause" bull **** that really sticks.

• Like (+1) 1

Good stuff: 

Obama's special assistant had a HAM radio license along with Nellie Ohr in 2016 (Eggers got his license in 2013). Wonder if they were talking with each other? Nahh. That'd be CRAZY. 

Oh come on, they're just hobbyists!

• Haha (+1) 1

Good stuff: 

Obama's special assistant had a HAM radio license along with Nellie Ohr in 2016 (Eggers got his license in 2013). Wonder if they were talking with each other? Nahh. That'd be CRAZY. 

It's odd they'd even bother getting a license, honestly

Marvel trying to get Gunn rehired... then this: 

(source is trash, pictures are real)

Pattern of behavior? Or just a "joke"? 

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/10/west-virginia-lawmakers-move-to-impeach-entire-supreme-court.html

Edited by Deranged Rhino

41 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Marvel trying to get Gunn rehired... then this: 

(source is trash, pictures are real)

Pattern of behavior? Or just a "joke"? 

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/10/west-virginia-lawmakers-move-to-impeach-entire-supreme-court.html

That's not a joke about pedophilia.  He's making a joke about Dateline and Chris Hansen.  Y'know...like everybody in the country jokes about.  Y'know...like this.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Haven't seen DC Tom post in quite a while. Maybe he's just busy.

I'm actually stuck in the office, because of a bomb threat at Farragut West.

Since the end of July, they've basically shut down most of the roads and Metro system for construction and maintenance.  I would be entirely unsurprised if that was nothing more than a disgruntled commuter pissed because the Blue Line (which includes Farragut West) is closed for the next two weeks, and the colocated lines (Orange and Silver) are at 20% capacity.  Yes, the commute this month is a Lovecraftian hellscape.  

And blowing up Farragut West would only improve that station.  You will never find a more wretched hive of mold and fungus.  Really, the place is a dump.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I'm actually stuck in the office, because of a bomb threat at Farragut West.

Since the end of July, they've basically shut down most of the roads and Metro system for construction and maintenance.  I would be entirely unsurprised if that was nothing more than a disgruntled commuter pissed because the Blue Line (which includes Farragut West) is closed for the next two weeks, and the colocated lines (Orange and Silver) are at 20% capacity.  Yes, the commute this month is a Lovecraftian hellscape.  

And blowing up Farragut West would only improve that station.  You will never find a more wretched hive of mold and fungus.  Really, the place is a dump.

So, that fertilizer was actually for your garden?

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

So, that fertilizer was actually for your garden?

I don't have a garden.  

Wait...no, wrong answer.

I didn't buy fertilizer for the garden I don't have.

No...wait...

Goddammit...

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

I don't have a garden.  

Wait...no, wrong answer.

No...wait...

Goddammit...

And to think I even made it sound less ominous. I think you should go buy some seeds asap.

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

I don't have a garden.  

Wait...no, wrong answer.

No...wait...

Goddammit...

You've got the message. You know what to do now. 

Don't disappoint. 

6 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Because clearly their abuse of children is entirely due to their being oppressed by Trump...

Seriously, that's the only "rationalization" I can think of for this.

Because people only care about themself and maybe their children. 

So those who laugh at criminal destruction have no fear because they don’t care at all unless it happens to them.

7 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Because clearly their abuse of children is entirely due to their being oppressed by Trump...

Seriously, that's the only "rationalization" I can think of for this.

Didn't I hear that the remains of the 3-year old boy were found and it was determined that he died a "ritual death"?

47 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

That is blithering idiocy.

:thumbsup:

It's the Moscow Project, run by ex Kerry staffers pushing content created by unvetted independent contractors/researchers. Their product to date has been laughably incomplete/misleading/flat out wrong. Which shouldn't be surprising considering the well from which they're drawing their water.

DkmFNnZX0AEqlTJ.jpg

In more ways than one. Resistance suckers aren’t just throwing their money away, but they’re throwing at a guy who embodies what they profess to be Resisting:

Dems giving to Strzok, "WTF I love guys that undermine the FBI and cheat on their wives now"

:lol:

• Haha (+1) 1