The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

12 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I still can't see what he could possibly be providing that would be at all meaningful and evidentiary.  What hypothetical crime was he a party to?

Can't think of one that would suit Mueller, but if the SDNY or State AG wants to go after Cohen and Trump re: campaign finance or Trump's charity (likely), then Pecker's cooperation would be helpful. But even with his help they can't tie Trump to a campaign violation directly based on what we know currently. Doesn't mean the state ag won't try though. 

I think the Pecker story is a mix of what GG is suggesting (payback) but more in a PR/spin way than in a legally meaningful way. But I am spitballing in traffic at present. 

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Can't think of one that would suit Mueller, but if the SDNY or State AG wants to go after Cohen and Trump re: campaign finance or Trump's charity (likely), then Pecker's cooperation would be helpful. But even with his help they can't tie Trump to a campaign violation directly based on what we know currently. Doesn't mean the state ag won't try though. 

I think the Pecker story is a mix of what GG is suggesting (payback) but more in a PR/spin way than in a legally meaningful way. But I am spitballing in traffic at present. 

I misread the initial brief headlines, which hinted that Pecker got immunity from Mueller.

Let's just call this article interesting. I recall the passport breach, but like most everything else negative involving Obama, the story died quickly.  Interesting to see who headed the company.  (This may also explain why the left is going after David Horowitz, and why the SPLC got Visa and MC to block CC donations.)

Back in 2008, State Department contractors “unnecessarily reviewed” the passport file of Illinois Senator Barack Obama. The breach came without the knowledge of Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, who called the senator to apologize. “I myself would be very disturbed if I learned somebody had looked into my passport file,” Rice told reporters.

According to the State Department, two of the contract employees were fired for the security breach and a third was disciplined but remained on the job. The department did not reveal the identities of the employees nor what they might have been looking for in the presidential candidate’s passport file. On the other hand, some information did emerge.

“The CEO of a company whose employee is accused of improperly looking at the passport files of presidential candidates is a consultant to the Barack Obama campaign,” CNN reported on March 22, 2008. “John O. Brennan, president and CEO of the Analysis Corp., advises the Illinois Democrat on foreign policy and intelligence issues,” CNN reported. “Brennan briefed the media on behalf of the campaign this month. The executive is a former senior CIA official and former interim director of the National Counterterrorism Center.”

“WE’LL FIND OUT ABOUT BRENNAN”
What did the ex-CIA boss know about Obama's 1981 Pakistan trip - and the attempt to cover it up in 2008?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So sick.

When we went to the Vatican a few years ago our guide pointed out to us where Pope Benedict resides. If Pope Francis resigned, would they be roomies?

Apparently, the last time there were 3 popes was in the early 1400s, and it had to do with politics (the more things change...).

• Like (+1) 2

On 8/24/2018 at 10:07 AM, Buffalo_Gal said:

Let's just call this article interesting. I recall the passport breach, but like most everything else negative involving Obama, the story died quickly.  Interesting to see who headed the company.  (This may also explain why the left is going after David Horowitz, and why the SPLC got Visa and MC to block CC donations.)

37 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This does not bode well for Obama! I wonder if he knew, or partook in sexually assaulting people. With his sexuality in question, I wonder how many men out there who are to afraid to come forward against obama?

2 hours ago, westside said:

This does not bode well for Obama! I wonder if he knew, or partook in sexually assaulting people. With his sexuality in question, I wonder how many men out there who are to afraid to come forward against obama?

Why split hairs? He !@#$ed the whole country, every single one of us.

• Like (+1) 3

It's been a deservedly bad year for the Red Pope.

A former Vatican ambassador to the U.S. accused Pope Francis of covering up misconduct by a prominent cardinal and called on him to resign, deepening a crisis over sexual abuse that is increasingly overshadowing his pontificate.

The pope said he wouldn’t respond. “I won’t say a word about it,” he told reporters aboard a flight from Dublin to Rome on Sunday night.

In a letter published on two Catholic websites, Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò, a former senior Vatican official and diplomat, claimed the pope knew as early as 2013 about allegations that the former archbishop of Washington, ex-Cardinal Theodore McCarrick, had been sexually active with seminarians and that Pope Benedict XVI had privately disciplined him over the charges. Archbishop Viganò alleged that Pope Francis had ignored then-Cardinal McCarrick’s record and rehabilitated him as a powerful figure in the U.S. church.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, joesixpack said:

The catholic church is truly degenerate, corrupt, and not quite like the man they purport to represent.

To be honest, all religions suck.

If you and/or I love God, it's best to practice your faith privately. This way you keep out of trouble.

My wife loves God, but she never goes to church. She does her thing at home and she stays completely out of trouble. I wish this could work for everyone with faith.

3 hours ago, njbuff said:

If you and/or I love God, it's best to practice your faith privately. This way you keep out of trouble.

My wife loves God, but she never goes to church. She does her thing at home and she stays completely out of trouble. I wish this could work for everyone with faith.

Except that's not what God asks of her. He asks his followers to make disciples and spread his word.

Keeping it to herself, while convenient to you both, is pretty much the opposite of what God asks of those who believe and love him.

Don't misunderstand. I'm not being critical. Just making a very basic Christian point.

If Saul of Tarsus practiced privately to keep himself out of trouble, there is no Apostle Paul and no church of Christ. But then again, Christ chose Saul specifically because the pharisee of pharisees would be the perfect disciple and spread his word deliberately and with faith, hope and love.

For whatever that is worth to either of you.

4 hours ago, njbuff said:

Religion doesn't suck in and of itself.  Just many of its followers do.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

Except that's not what God asks of her. He asks his followers to make disciples and spread his word.

Keeping it to herself, while convenient to you both, is pretty much the opposite of what God asks of those who believe and love him.

Don't misunderstand. I'm not being critical. Just making a very basic Christian point.

If Saul of Tarsus practiced privately to keep himself out of trouble, there is no Apostle Paul and no church of Christ. But then again, Christ chose Saul specifically because the pharisee of pharisees would be the perfect disciple and spread his word deliberately and with faith, hope and love.

For whatever that is worth to either of you.

My wife is of good faith and she shares her faith with her family.

The rest you are saying might as well be in Chinese cause I have no idea what you said.

If there is a poster child to religious ignorance, I’m it.

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Religion doesn't suck in and of itself.  Just many of its followers do.

Hence why the world is at each other’s collective throats.

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(We covered this a few weeks back)

The media is not presenting an accurate picture of public perception: 

(not that that's news, but it's just more blatant than ever)

Trump colluded with China now too?  Michael Cohen has suspicious ties to a mysterious General named Tso.  He called this place near his house and asked for him all the time.

• Haha (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Trump colluded with China now too?  Michael Cohen has suspicious ties to a mysterious General named Tso.  He called this place near his house and asked for him all the time.

The most suspicious part is that they ended every conversation with "chow".

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

What's the matter, General?  Chicken?

• Haha (+1) 1

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/canadian-first-man-actor-defends-omitting-american-flag-planting-on-moon-achievement-transcended-countries-and-borders/

...Because Armstrong was more of a globalist than an American. 

Image result for eye roll gif

(still will check out the movie as I hear good things... but this is an unsurprising yet disappointing "statement" to make)

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/canadian-first-man-actor-defends-omitting-american-flag-planting-on-moon-achievement-transcended-countries-and-borders/

...Because Armstrong was more of a globalist than an American. 

Image result for eye roll gif

(still will check out the movie as I hear good things... but this is an unsurprising yet disappointing "statement" to make)

Makes one wish Armstrong had gone with his first prepared speech: "I claim this land in the name of Texas!"

Edit:  Oh my God, he actually calls astronauts "humble."  :lol:

Edited by DC Tom
  • Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Makes one wish Armstrong had gone with his first prepared speech: "I claim this land in the name of Texas!"

Edit:  Oh my God, he actually calls astronauts "humble."  :lol:

Well, in fairness, the guy making that statementis an Hollywood actor.  Relatively speaking, astronauts nearly are humble. ;)