The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

21 hours ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

Soros gets a bomb in the mail. 

PPP brain trust reaction:

- it’s the left’s fault

- the left planted it to false flag the right

Storytime Greggy has taught his padawans well. 

Honestly, you are a complete and utter weenie.

Edited by OJ Tom
  • Haha (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Stop. I can list dozens of anchors on multiple networks who say it's fact, and said so since day one. Do we really have to rehash that? Remember how long it took the media establishment to admit the ICA was bunk. Seven months.

That was not the case in November 2016 as evidence by the multiple Trump/Russia threads. 

It is the case now, after months of being called a "conspiracy theorist" and "Putin stooge" while providing evidence and facts to show the story was bunk. Which is my point. The work being done down here is important because the media has abandoned their posts in favor of partisan politics and covering their own culpability in the coup attempt. 

I've only shared Q posts. Read the OP then reassess and you'll see I offer no conclusions on Q other than their direct connection to Trump. I've said, several times, that there are two possibilities with Q: 1) it's fake and being directed by Trump's team which makes it a dangerous and insidious form of information warfare, or 2) it's real, with evidence to back it up. 

I was told in November of 16 that I'd look like a fool for believing Trump didn't collude with Russia. We see how that turned out. 

To say Trump Russia isn't the biggest conspiracy is to miss the point of it. Its goal was to undermine a legally elected POTUS, or at least cripple his administration to the point of ineffectiveness. That's a coup attempt. And it was done with the full knowledge and approval of dozens of high ranking FBI, DOJ, USIC and politicians. That's not a conspiracy theory, it's just a conspiracy of the worst kind. 

And it has gone almost completely unreported in the MSM. 

As Zucker said recently, "words matter". I'd add into that "words not used matter as well". I saw a piece on the bomb/rhetoric on NBC this morning. The carefully crafted piece went to great lengths to include Trump and Trump footage, to include commentary on his interaction with Democrats, and to lay blame squarely st his feet.  The piece failed to mention rhetoric by virtually every high profile dem and their call to action.  

That's been the tactical approach to the Russian collusion story for the entirety of the reporting on the MSM. Take part of the story, fail to mention the news that contradicts it, put some hucksters on to "analyze" the issue, and move forward.  For every time it was reported that secret sources claimed DT was going to fire Sessions, Rosenstein, Mueller et al, with obligatory commentary from Schumer et al, you would think they would be embarrased that their sources sucked so bad, so often. 

I understand the need for anonymous sources, but this whole concept also provided great cover to those who want to mold the narrative. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

As Zucker said recently, "words matter". I'd add into that "words not used matter as well". I saw a piece on the bomb/rhetoric on NBC this morning. The carefully crafted piece went to great lengths to include Trump and Trump footage, to include commentary on his interaction with Democrats, and to lay blame squarely st his feet.  The piece failed to mention rhetoric by virtually every high profile dem and their call to action.  

That's been the tactical approach to the Russian collusion story for the entirety of the reporting on the MSM. Take part of the story, fail to mention the news that contradicts it, put some hucksters on to "analyze" the issue, and move forward.  Fir every time it was reported that secret sources claimed DT was going to fire Sessions, Rosenstein, Mueller et al, with obligatory commentary from Schumer et al, you would think they wild be embarrased that their sources sucked so bad, so often. 

I understand the need for anonymous sources, but this whole concept also provided great cover to those who want to mold the narrative. 

That's because they aren't reporting the news.  They're creating it.

Their goal was never to present in an unbiased, or even in a biased, way.  The goal was population control via carefully crafted narrative.

"Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia."

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 3

4 hours ago, westside said:

It might just work!!

Lithium has awful side effects, is toxic, is highly individualistic when it comes to dosage (i.e. my subclinical dose might be your toxic dose), requires regular monitoring, can cause kidney ant thyroid dysfunction, and is dangerous for people with hypertension - about a third of the country.  

Plus, most suicides don't happen when you're depressed.  They happen when you're coming out of depression.  So even if this plan had any theraputic effect, it would likely result in a net increase of suicides.  :wacko:

Brilliant ***** plan.  Not often I find the stupidest thing I'll read all day before 10am.  

10 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Lithium has awful side effects, is toxic, is highly individualistic when it comes to dosage (i.e. my subclinical dose might be your toxic dose), requires regular monitoring, can cause kidney ant thyroid dysfunction, and is dangerous for people with hypertension - about a third of the country.  

Plus, most suicides don't happen when you're depressed.  They happen when you're coming out of depression.  So even if this plan had any theraputic effect, it would likely result in a net increase of suicides.  :wacko:

Brilliant ***** plan.  Not often I find the stupidest thing I'll read all day before 10am.  

You hope it's the stupidest thing you'll read all day.  You desperately hope.

• Haha (+1) 3

38 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Are you trying to bait gator into one of his patented 'hold my beer' moments?

• Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

You hope it's the stupidest thing you'll read all day.  You desperately hope.

But it's really ***** stupid.  Maybe top-20 all time.  It's hard to beat.

I know Tibs, if he goes peak gatorman, can beat it.  But peak gatorman is a really high bar, so I'm pretty confident.

Although I will say that CNN is trying really hard to beat it so far...

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

You still have Tiberius in ignore?

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

i must have missed where in that article it talks about her retiring.

ETA: i see i was late in observing what others observed as well.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Bray Wyatt said:

But does it say she isn’t retiring?? I don’t see her denying it! ?

I would have deleted it after reading it - but too many people commented so might as well leave it for laughs. :lol: 

Flashback to late 2016: the term "fake news" was first brought back into the lexicon by The Washington Post while covering the "shooting" at Comet Ping Pong. 

Once again, Trump has taken a phrase used as a cudgel against him and turned it around to absolutely destroy his opposition. So much so the Brits, perhaps in anticipation of what's about to come to light regarding their role in the palace coup attempt of their "ally", are forced to outlaw the words. 

... The sure sign of a losing ideology is when they call to ban language. 

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

But does it say she isn’t retiring?? I don’t see her denying it! ?

i guess it is true, a double negative  proves positive.:thumbsup:

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I would have deleted it after reading it - but too many people commented so might as well leave it for laughs. ...

okay, did Pelosi hijack your account?

we have to pass the law before we can know what is in the law......

:lol:

Edited by Foxx
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Me too. It's not there. Not sure what Adam was reading into.

His Twitter style most times is just mocking people -- right or left -- who overreact to something they misinterpret.

21 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's not where we are now as a country.

That's where YOU are now as the media. No one believes you anymore.

Edited by LABillzFan
  • Like (+1) 1

https://mobile.twitter.com/StratSentinel/status/1055814999145373696

Oman is a GCC member, and the GCC has been allied secretly with Israel and the US in the war against Isis/Hamas/Hezbollah. 

This meeting is one of those examples of evidence of this that either doesn't get reported or only gets partially reported as above. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/24/2018 at 8:08 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Putting this here, for the last option specifically: 

The most likely culprits, in order of probability: 

4) A FF planned by MI to provide cover for evidence grabbing in cabal strongholds. 

Reposting your own crazed theory = message board edging.

No O-face today, although your "sources" must have already "linked" the Mystery Machine to military intelligence.  

22 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Probably has better internet service than Verizon.  

I love my top tier home FIOS. Like love, love, love it. We had Comcast down in Florida and  :death:  I used to crack out my Verizon phone hotspot to stay connected and get some semblance of speed.  And, when we are in a hotel I almost always break out my unlimited, non-throttled Verizon hotspot (my plan is grandfathered in) rather than use the free wi-fi.  :thumbsup:

If this was simply hyperbole, excuse the interruption.  ? 

hey greggypoo

in your story of this and all of this hoohah where are we?  you said back last spring you worried when the roll out came at election time it would get buried to hide whats happening and wanted all of this exposed quickly in the daylight becausse you've said "you want it to see the light of day to clean."  well, in your mind where are we at and why is this not living up to that potential because all of this looks like a giant hidden bunch of poo that may never see the light of day if the dems with the house.