The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

6 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

The one thing that is apparently clear: there is no ability by these extremist groups to coordinate an attack similar to 9/11.

Yes, they could do something extreme. But they'd not be able to coordinate pilot training, years of integration, and further have everyone systematically involved like it was on 9/11 with likely 100 that knew the operation

Why do you think that is? What's changed?

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

TSA is a mother *****??‍♂️

And we have attacked them on their soil, broke up some of the wbes connecting them and have resouced out the up close grit and dirt to others to finish up to keep our hands clean.

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The biggest thing that's changed, in my opinion, is that the terror networks drew too much attention to themselves with 9/11. The world is now looking for these types of plots, and very few methods of communication exist that are not subject to some type of government intercept (even bin Laden had to use thumb drives to communicate, using personal delivery, to evade detection... for a time.) If they cannot communicate securely, they cannot do more than coordinate locally. Any type of intricate planning has a significant likelihood of being detected.

The second biggest change is the assault on their ability to gather and use resources - specifically money. People cannot travel with large sums of cash, and they cannot wire large sums of money around without risking notice.

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

The biggest thing that's changed, in my opinion, is that the terror networks drew too much attention to themselves with 9/11. The world is now looking for these types of plots, and very few methods of communication exist that are not subject to some type of government intercept (even bin Laden had to use thumb drives to communicate, using personal delivery, to evade detection... for a time.) If they cannot communicate securely, they cannot do more than coordinate locally. Any type of intricate planning has a significant likelihood of being detected.

The second biggest change is the assault on their ability to gather and use resources - specifically money. People cannot travel with large sums of cash, and they cannot wire large sums of money around without risking notice.

All plays a role. 

I would suggest, as Tasker is above, another element is they've been cut off from rogue elements of western intelligence services who had been a big logistical support element for their operations in decades past. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

!!!! Father of the Taliban

Killed in his room... guess is GCC/US/Israeli operation.

The shadow war is real and ongoing. Real monsters are being taken out without fanfare. 

"Father of the Taliban" is a reference to him being Mullah Omar's teacher, not to him actually "fathering" the Taliban.

The evidence keeps mounting of what we've been discussing: 

Think about this in context of everything else we've learned, and with regards to our entire HUMINT network in China being wiped out. 

The previous administration, and their intelligence officials, turned a blind eye (at best) while China and Iran completely eviscerated our intelligence capabilities inside their governments. 

This man deserves EVERYTHING that's coming his way. 

Image result for brennan

(note how the Yahoo story tries to spin this as if it was public knowledge our network in Iran got rolled up between 2010-2013... it wasn't.)

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Think about this in context of everything else we've learned, and with regards to our entire HUMINT network in China being wiped out. 

The previous administration, and their intelligence officials, turned a blind eye (at best) while China and Iran completely eviscerated our intelligence capabilities inside their governments. 

Image result for brennan

(note how the Yahoo story tries to spin this as if it was public knowledge our network in Iran got rolled up between 2010-2013... it wasn't.)

If this story is true - and it has the feel of being true and accurately reported - this would mean that the CIA/DNI falsely prosecuted Jerry Lee specifically to hide this.  :blink:

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Image result for brennan

I’ve said it before I’ll say it again. Barack Hussein Obama was and is a traitor.

2 hours ago, joesixpack said:

I’ve said it before I’ll say it again. Barack Hussein Obama was and is a traitor.

I won’t go that far. I’ve said it repeatedly over and over that he was a Putney Swope. He is perhaps the quintessential embodiment of The Peter Principle. 

In in the end, after his film-flam jimmy-jammy administration’s time was up, he grabbed all the cash he could and took off in a helicopter. But he didn’t ride off into the sunset. He’s still lurking in and on the fringes. 

5 hours ago, Nanker said:

I won’t go that far. I’ve said it repeatedly over and over that he was a Putney Swope. He is perhaps the quintessential embodiment of The Peter Principle. 

Given that this breach has roots going back to 2005, and had typical bureaucratic inertia as one of its root causes, it's difficult to pin the breach on Obama.

The failure to address it in a timely fashion, though...entirely on his intel people.  

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

To his, "There is something more to his complete reversal and 'abdication of responsibility' to America than the story suggests." I would say... see the Kavanaugh hearings. #PAYBACK'SABITCH

Yeah..."abdication of responsibility?"  He's pursuing the parties that turned his committee hearings into a farce of mob hysteria.  I'd say that's the antithesis of "abdication of responsibility."

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

That's not what the paper says.  The papers merely compares non-gravitational trajectories of the object with and without hypothesized solar sails attached.  

Quoted from the paper...

Oumuamua may be a fully operational probe sent intentionally to Earth vicinity by an alien civilization

I'll wait and see what Graham Hancock has to say :lol:

58 minutes ago, peace out said:

Quoted from the paper...

Oumuamua may be a fully operational probe sent intentionally to Earth vicinity by an alien civilization

I'll wait and see what Graham Hancock has to say :lol:

MISquoted from the paper.  

I read the paper.  You read a CNN article.  Shut the ***** up, idiot.

2 hours ago, peace out said:

Alternatively, a more exotic scenario is that ‘Oumuamua may be a fully operational probe sent intentionally to Earth vicinity by an alien civilization.

Now explain the difference between 

"‘Oumuamua may be a fully operational probe sent intentionally to Earth vicinity by an alien civilization."

And 

"Alternatively, a more exotic scenario is that ‘Oumuamua may be a fully operational probe sent intentionally to Earth vicinity by an alien civilization."

***** dumbass.

• Haha (+1) 1