The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

7 minutes ago, TPS said:

What did he lie about?

I hope it has to do with the guy who got caned in Singapore.  

Because of course every US citizen has a civil right to never be punished for acting like an ass in a foreign country.

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

He wanted you to say "blow job".

He's smart enough to know better - it's only the left that tries to play off what 42 did as nothing more than getting a simple BJ. What they tend to forget is that almost anyone on earth would understand WJC's sexual proclivities given who he is married to. It's the lying under oath to a grand jury thing that they like to overlook.

10 hours ago, Azalin said:

He's smart enough to know better - it's only the left that tries to play off what 42 did as nothing more than getting a simple BJ. What they tend to forget is that almost anyone on earth would understand WJC's sexual proclivities given who he is married to. It's the lying under oath to a grand jury thing that they like to overlook.

That and the staggering number of people who:

A) cheat and are unfaithful

B) believe that it is easy for a woman to lust for a man of power and hold her equally responsible and in the wrong

C) a man who lost control of his urges and tried to do the right thing to not embarrass his family

All 3 are good things to do. But, it's the last option that is an issue when you are under oath

Edited by Boyst62
  • Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Bye bye, Mark. 

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/03/28/facebook-global-democracy-money-488720

Jack and Twitter are next. 

22 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

More on FB's collapse: https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/facebook-data-scanadal-trump-obama-campaign-election-meddling/

That's a good call. Expect a lot more to come as the slower folks start to realize how !@#$ed they actually are. 

20 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Lets talk about how FUKKED Facebook is. Let's really look at it...

In the past two weeks we've seen them confess to wiretapping and spying on a massive scale - more so than most were aware. They spied on not only their customers - but people in the contact lists of their customers as well. 

If Facebook were spying on people at work - and they were - imagine how many proprietary conversations they scooped up. Imagine the military and governmental institutions in this country alone where they had eyes and ears. Now on think of the places where peoples' privacy is not just expected but legally protected - like doctor's offices, law offices, et al. 

You starting to see the scope yet?

They might have terms of service to protect them - but the second parties never consented to those terms. Many states require both parties to consent to being recorded for example. Think of all the calls they recorded - millions and millions. How many were out of state calls? Each cross state call they recorded violates numerous federal and state laws. Just the recording of out of state calls alone is going to be enough to bankrupt them (and Twitter, and everyone else doing the same thing) regardless of their billions in net worth. 

Throw in their partnerships with terrible regime like China, Russia, Venezula, etc - yikes. They broke numerous criminal laws to wiretap people who never consented and then sold that data to anyone willing to pay for it - including enemies of the state. 

Do you see what's coming yet? 

... Now add in Silison Valley's close (as in incest) relationship with the USIC - once their role is revealed, then you're looking at a real constitutional crisis. 

Hope Mark is tougher than he looks. Prison won't be kind to him. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/979326715272065024

CIA front man Bezos picked the wrong team. 

18 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/979326715272065024

CIA front man Bezos picked the wrong team. 

I doubt it happens but it would be awesome to see the Trumpster make Amazon and other massive corporations pay their fair share. 

On a side note Rhino, I know you are deep into other conspiracies by now but what is your take on Seth Rich’s parents suing Fox?

https://www.npr.org/2018/03/14/593570579/seth-richs-parents-sue-fox-news-over-baseless-story

Also, now that the video is out of the Vegas shooter stockpiling over 20 suitcases of weapons into his room, do you still think it is a conspiracy?

This isn’t a gotcha post or anything like that, I am genuinely interested in your opinion. 

4 minutes ago, gatorbait said:

I doubt it happens but it would be awesome to see the Trumpster make Amazon and other massive corporations pay their fair share. 

On a side note Rhino, I know you are deep into other conspiracies by now but what is your take on Seth Rich’s parents suing Fox?

https://www.npr.org/2018/03/14/593570579/seth-richs-parents-sue-fox-news-over-baseless-story

Also, now that the video is out of the Vegas shooter stockpiling over 20 suitcases of weapons into his room, do you still think it is a conspiracy?

This isn’t a gotcha post or anything like that, I am genuinely interested in your opinion. 

Is Amazon's fair share 100%?

2 minutes ago, gatorbait said:

I haven't had time to look into Vegas (still on the road) - my stance on Rich remains the same. There was much !@#$ery-afoot. I think this will be shown in time to be the case. 

Look what happened to Burkman the other week:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/lobbyist-says-he-was-nearly-killed-by-man-he-hired-to-investigate-seth-richs-death/2018/03/19/a4261e48-2baa-11e8-8688-e053ba58f1e4_story.html?utm_term=.bcc052837ef0

Rich was almost certainly the leaker. A pro- Bernie guy who was pissed about the rigging of the primary. His story is the Achilles heel of the Russian narrative (as is the truth about Gucifer2.0) and hence why it's being pushed so hard as a conspiracy.

Who coined the term conspiracy theorist and why? CIA to discredit people and maintain opsec. 

5 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Is Amazon's fair share 100%?

No.

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I haven't had time to look into Vegas (still on the road) - my stance on Rich remains the same. There was much !@#$ery-afoot. I think this will be shown in time to be the case. 

Look what happened to Burkman the other week:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/lobbyist-says-he-was-nearly-killed-by-man-he-hired-to-investigate-seth-richs-death/2018/03/19/a4261e48-2baa-11e8-8688-e053ba58f1e4_story.html?utm_term=.bcc052837ef0

Rich was almost certainly the leaker. A pro- Bernie guy who was pissed about the rigging of the primary. His story is the Achilles heel of the Russian narrative (as is the truth about Gucifer2.0) and hence why it's being pushed so hard as a conspiracy.

Who coined the term conspiracy theorist and why? CIA to discredit people and maintain opsec. 

Doherty sounds like a loose cannon who could have tried to get revenge for being fired. The whole story from Rich’s murder to Burkman’s attempted murder is definitely bizarre. 

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They may try to discredit people but at least half of the conspiracies out there are BS. For example all flat earthers should be sterilized. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

He wanted you to say "blow job".

And the point of this was row complaining about the Dems attacking trump for anything and everything as if the reps don't pull the same ****. $70 million to catch Clinton in a lie about a blow job....errrr...extra-marital affair...he also lies about his golf game. Come to think of it, so does trump. 2 peas in a pod.

10 minutes ago, TPS said:

And the point of this was row complaining about the Dems attacking trump for anything and everything as if the reps don't pull the same ****. $70 million to catch Clinton in a lie about a blow job....errrr...extra-marital affair...he also lies about his golf game. Come to think of it, so does trump. 2 pees in a pod.

Clinton was with Trump and the Russian hookers?

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Trump has the smell of Old Money on him which brings out a different type of potential mistress