The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

So he is in US custody? And why would Ecuador agree to release him to the US after all these years? 

Officially he's not in custody - so no one really knows what Ecuador will do. The US has tried before, under 44, and failed to get him extradited to the US. Ditto with Sweden and the UK. 

Unofficially, no one has seen Assange in many months (not in the windows, not on the balcony, or his other normal haunts while he's been in exile). There have been rumors - going on a year now - that he hasn't been in the embassy for many months. Speculation has been that he's been in US protective custody and has been cooperating.

What we know for sure, after yesterday, is there is a sealed indictment for Assange. It doesn't seem as if it was filed by Mueller's team, but no one is sure at this time. Recall the timeline with Comey and Assange and the Vault 7 releases. As covered pages ago in this thread (or the DOJ thread), Assange came to Comey's FBI with a deal during 2016. He offered evidence that would prove where the emails came from in exchange for immunity. Vault 7 was dangled as incentive... Comey and Brennan buried this offer and in return Assange and Wikileaks dropped vault 7. 

In other words, Comey and Brennan sacrificed our cyber war toolkit in order to keep Assange's evidence from coming to light. That should tell you how damning what he has is to their narrative.  

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Officially he's not in custody - so no one really knows what Ecuador will do. The US has tried before, under 44, and failed to get him extradited to the US. Ditto with Sweden and the UK. 

Unofficially, no one has seen Assange in many months (not in the windows, not on the balcony, or his other normal haunts while he's been in exile). There have been rumors - going on a year now - that he hasn't been in the embassy for many months. Speculation has been that he's been in US protective custody and has been cooperating.

What we know for sure, after yesterday, is there is a sealed indictment for Assange. It doesn't seem as if it was filed by Mueller's team, but no one is sure at this time. Recall the timeline with Comey and Assange and the Vault 7 releases. As covered pages ago in this thread (or the DOJ thread), Assange came to Comey's FBI with a deal during 2016. He offered evidence that would prove where the emails came from in exchange for immunity. Vault 7 was dangled as incentive... Comey and Brennan buried this offer and in return Assange and Wikileaks dropped vault 7. 

In other words, Comey and Brennan sacrificed our cyber war toolkit in order to keep Assange's evidence from coming to light. That should tell you how damning what he has is to their narrative.  

Maybe he is giving it all up now in exchange for immunity. Seems plausible.  

I wish (at least some of ) these declassifications and indictments would start to drop so we could see it all unraveled. They've been pulling on the string for two years now; they have to be close.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

Maybe he is giving it all up now in exchange for immunity. Seems plausible.  

I wish (at least some of ) these declassifications and indicatments would start to drop so we could see it all unraveled. They've been pulling on the string for two years now; they have to be close.

Couldn't agree more with your last paragraph. 

Time to speed up the slow roll out. I understand and applaud why they've taken their time (to try to limit the blowback), but we're now teetering on the brink. Something's got to give one way or the other before it all goes to pot.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If Assange goes into US custody, the Russian narrative goes bye-bye. Assange has direct evidence to show where the emails came from - and they didn't come from Guciffer 2.0.

14 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

CONSPIRACY!!

Dude you need to go into writing spy novels......fiction spy novels....

There's more evidence to support what I've written above than there is for the totality of the Russian collusion narrative. 

But I get it. Reading and understanding material objectively is hard when you're blinded by partisanship. 

For example, here's one overview of the Comey/Vault 7 deal

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/394036-How-Comey-intervened-to-kill-Wikileaks-immunity-deal

The effort resulted in the drafting of a limited immunity deal that might have temporarily freed the WikiLeaks founder from a London embassy where he has been exiled for years, according to interviews and a trove of internal DOJ documents turned over to Senate investigators. Read the draft immunity deal proffer that the Justice Department was considering for Assange here.

But an unexpected intervention by Comey — relayed through Warner — soured the negotiations, multiple sources tell me. Assange eventually unleashed a series of leaks that U.S. officials say damaged their cyber warfare capabilities for a long time to come.

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

There's more evidence to support what I've written above than there is for the totality of the Russian collusion narrative. 

But I get it. Reading and understanding material objectively is hard when you're blinded by partisanship. 

That's not even close to being true. Trump and Putin obviously conspired together to help Trump win. The evidence is overwhelming and that's why Whitaker was hacked into DOJ. 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

That's not even close to being true. Trump and Putin obviously conspired together to help Trump win. The evidence is overwhelming and that's why Whitaker was hacked into DOJ. 

Show me a single, solitary piece of evidence for the bolded. If you can, you'd be the first and CNN/MSNBC/Adam Schiff will make you the most beloved man in America.

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Show me a single, solitary piece of evidence for the bolded. If you can, you'd be the first and CNN/MSNBC/Adam Schiff will make you the most beloved man in America.

How much more evidence do you need?  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!

02dc-ads-army-of-jesus-superJumbo.png

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

How much more evidence do you need?  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!

02dc-ads-army-of-jesus-superJumbo.png

Oh gosh! Now that is funny! Not! 

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You mean aside from the well known fact of how they met with Russians in Trump Towers to get dirt on Hillary Clinton? 

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You mean aside from the well known fact of how they met with Russians in Trump Towers to get dirt on Hillary Clinton? 

Yes. That meeting is not evidence of Trump/Putin collusion. Everyone in the meeting, not named Trump, had direct ties to the Obama administration, Clinton campaign, or the Obama DOJ/IC. This has been covered many times, debunked many times, and is not evidence of Trump/Putin conspiracy. 

Like I said, there's no evidence for it. None. If you have any, you'd be the first and could become a media darling... 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yes. That meeting is not evidence of Trump/Putin collusion. Everyone in the meeting, not named Trump, had direct ties to the Obama administration, Clinton campaign, or the Obama DOJ/IC. This has been covered many times, debunked many times, and is not evidence of Trump/Putin conspiracy. 

Like I said, there's no evidence for it. None. If you have any, you'd be the first and could become a media darling... 

LOL, ok. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Anything else besides that meaning you can offer as evidence?

How was Jared Kushner related to Obama, Clinton, etc? 

Trump calling on Russia to interfere, openly, is evidence. 

Trump's refusal to stand up to Putin. To want to meet secretly with him and invite him to the WH. (Circumstantial, but still strong evidence) 

Kushner wanting to set up a backchannel. 

Mueller's indictment of Russian troll farm which helped on the election

Paul Manafort, the former Kremlin puppet who was his campaign manager.He is now talking, so we will eventually know more. 

Gleeful Gator's humor almost overshadows his stupidity. There was nothing wrong with anyone from the Trump campaign meeting with any Russian nationals to get "dirt" on Hillary Clinton. They would have been fools to not at least listen. The Person Who Laughs At American Deaths tries very hard to connect dots that just can't be connected. Watching him try is like watching the cat try to catch my infrared light.

9 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Gleeful Gator's humor almost overshadows his stupidity. There was nothing wrong with anyone from the Trump campaign meeting with any Russian nationals to get "dirt" on Hillary Clinton. They would have been fools to not at least listen. The Person Who Laughs At American Deaths tries very hard to connect dots that just can't be connected. Watching him try is like watching the cat try to catch my infrared light.

You are repeating Trump's talking points. 

But they are sick, treasonous points. 

And spreading lies about me? Well, that's 3rd thing for ya. A liar who loves a liar. 

Cats can't see infrared light, you idiot. 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

You are repeating Trump's talking points. 

But they are sick, treasonous points. 

And spreading lies about me? Well, that's 3rd thing for ya. A liar who loves a liar. 

Cats can't see infrared light, you idiot. 

Those may or may not be Trump's points but I can assure you that they are mine. Until I sold them to a Chinese restaurant my ex had two cats that I would tease with my infrared measuring tool. Wrong again.

&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*

15 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Game on. 

The indictment is likely for this, not 2016: 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/leaked-chat-logs-may-used-prove-julian-assange-directed-hackers-204302522.html

Whatever information Assange has on 2016 will likely be dangled as leverage in whatever deal they're making behind closed doors.

Not a coincidence this happens at the same time as the Assange indictment leaks:

Edited by Deranged Rhino

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I really don't care who thinks he's a hero.  He's still "Assmange" to me.

With Assange (to me) there is no black and white, it's all gray. He's got blood on his hands. But he's not a Putin cut-out or Russian asset. 

He's also the only person with the physical evidence/forensic evidence necessary to prove the origin of the Podesta/DCCC emails. Is he using that to cut a deal on his other sins for a "time served" arrangement?

I guess we'll see. 

Earlier, the WaPo came out (again) with wild claims about MBS's direct involvement in the killing of an AQ asset - including a phone call immediately after the killing.

They were anonymously sourced (Turkish news sources, of course) that have since been proven to inaccurate. 

WaPo continues to primarily push (dis)information.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

He needs a better delivery. Siri sounds more human.

So my question... will Hillary or Obama be charged with treason? (I thought it was a gun running mission myself.)

I had always heard Trump wanted to give 44 a pass (being a former POTUS) - but that was before 44 decided to become more vocal than any other former ex president in history during an election cycle. 

We'll find out pretty soon how high he's going to take this whole thing. The political spying operation run in '16 (and beforehand) ultimately ends at 44's desk, so if they want to bring the hammer down they have more than enough evidence to do so. The question is can they do so without instigating a civil war in return. I think that's the equation being debated/worked out.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I had always heard Trump wanted to give 44 a pass (being a former POTUS) - but that was before 44 decided to become more vocal than any other former ex president in history during an election cycle. 

We'll find out pretty soon how high he's going to take this whole thing. The political spying operation run in '16 (and beforehand) ultimately ends at 44's desk, so if they want to bring the hammer down they have more than enough evidence to do so. The question is can they do so without instigating a civil war in return. I think that's the equation being debated/worked out.

I'm.for.civil war if it thins the herd out. Except the good guys will get nuked.

Edited by Boyst62