The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

On 4/1/2018 at 1:40 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

This is the spin re the video - that it's all from Sinclaire group and its working Trump's favor. 

https://theconcourse.deadspin.com/how-americas-largest-local-tv-owner-turned-its-news-anc-1824233490/amp?__twitter_impression=true

??? 

First, it's NOT just the Sinclair channels that pushed that as you can see in the video if you dig. 

Second - since when has Trump been pro "traditional" media outlets? 

THEY THINK YOU ARE STUPID. 

For or a kicker - Deadline asks anoyomous whistle blowers to use their secure drop to submit information. 

Secure drop is not what it says. It's a backdoor for the IC to SILENCE whistleblowers. The creators of secure drop are all dead but one (Snowden). All died mysteriously but for John Barlow. Secure Drop is a honey pot of sorts - promising security and then delivering information and whistleblowers directly into the hands of the very people they're blowing the whistle on. 

This shite is sick. 

It's a valid question and I'm not sure you'll like my answer but I believe it to be the truth: 

They're sloppy because they're rushed. There's an avalanche of information about to break that's beyond political bickering but a genuine threat to the stability of the system that's been in place for the last 70 years. 

Look at the coverage (or lack thereof) of NXIVM. That's the tip of the iceberg. 

Correct. Read the deadline above - it's being pushed as just Sinclair stations, but it isn't. It's multiple corporate owners in addition to different affiliates. 

That doesn't make sense. Unless the other stations are also operated, but not owned by Sinclair. 

Its highly doubtful that non Sinclair affiliated stations would run with the same script, especially since they span all 4 broadcast networks.  

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, GG said:

That doesn't make sense. Unless the other stations are also operated, but not owned by Sinclair. 

Its highly doubtful that non Sinclair affiliated stations would run with the same script, especially since they span all 4 broadcast networks.  

Not making sense in order to defend the indefensible is Rhino's specialty.

41 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Nunes Demands FBI and DOJ Turn Over Un-Redacted Documents. 

“Committee will pursue ‘all appropriate legal remedies, including seeking civil enforcement’ for noncompliance.”

FBI is under Trump. Trump supreme overlord of classified information. Trump can down grade the documents to non classified, I would understand or at least permit access to Nunes and the committee.

Not the best strategical play; better to let the full investigation by the "committee" occur. Nunes is politically posturing as he should and the "side" he's on already knows the cards of the criminal Democratic Party.

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Am I the only one here who thinks this has only become an issue because the data was shared with the wrong party?

You mean like my first comment on this topics?

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This would constitute an act of war by England, which would certainly justify the military tribunals you and I have been discussing. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GG said:

You mean like my first comment on this topics?

Uh...yeah, exactly.

But beyond the "Obama did it" point...this is Facebook's business model.  Collect everything they can about you, and sell the data.  It's why they market their authorization as a service - you register to comment on an article on a newspaper website, you use your Facebook account to do it, and now Facebook knows you read that paper, what articles you read, when you read them and for how often.  But that data's only worth anything if they sell access to it.  

That's not a Republican vs. Democrat thing.  It's a "Holy ****, are people really too stupid to understand this is not a new thing?  And weren't bothered that Exxon, PETA, Walmart, DoD, CNN, Fox, Sinclar, and who knows who else can mine the data just as easily?"