The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

18 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Watch this video and seriously consider the implications before dismissing. Sorry for the Twitter link, best I can do on the road... But this isn't an accident. It's not one corporation. It's a mass effort to deceive. 

This is what mind control looks like. It's real, it's powerful - or was - and now it's failing and some people are freaked out. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/Fuctupmind/status/980285026259623936/video/1

8 minutes ago, Azalin said:

Holy crap - I've heard audio montages where the same phrases are voiced by any number of TV talking heads, but I've never seen anything to this extent. 

lotsofsheep.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Azalin said:

Holy crap - I've heard audio montages where the same phrases are voiced by any number of TV talking heads, but I've never seen anything to this extent. Who put that video together?

A few different people have, not sure who did the first - that's from this past week and it's only a handful of the many others which couldn't fit. There is a massive coordinated effort by different media companies to push this message (they always have been together pushing the same message). 

The original post in this thread talked about how this war is going to provide for us, the average folk, opportunities to see behind the veil if we pay attEntion. This is one of those times. 

The MSM is a weapon. It's always been a weapon. But if we want to retake control of that weapon we need to resist this ****. I take a deserved amount of shite for being so fringe on this subject - but this is real, this is happening right now.  They are preaching for people NOT to think for themselves. Imagine how dangerous that is. 

4am talking points were distrusted to all news outlets, and they are following orders. Why? 

Because they're afraid of what's about to break. This is bigger than parties or politics. This is about control. 

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

A few different people have, not sure who did the first - that's from this past week and it's only a handful of the many others which couldn't fit. There is a massive coordinated effort by different media companies to push this message (they always have been together pushing the same message). 

The original post in this thread talked about how this war is going to provide for us, the average folk, opportunities to see behind the veil if we pay attEntion. This is one of those times. 

The MSM is a weapon. It's always been a weapon. But if we want to retake control of that weapon we need to resist this ****. I take a deserved amount of shite for being so fringe on this subject - but this is real, this is happening right now.  They are preaching for people NOT to think for themselves. Imagine how dangerous that is. 

4am talking points were distrusted to all news outlets, and they are following orders. Why? 

Because they're afraid of what's about to break. This is bigger than parties or politics. This is about control. 

Okay, let me play devil's advocate here - if there was a massive conspiracy, a campaign of misinformation by shadowy elements in our government to get into our heads and have us all believe something, then why would they not make the extra effort to disseminate that information in various and differing verbiage? Especially if there have been other such videos made, they should be aware of how obvious their attempt at influence is.

This isn't a knock on what you're saying; there's obviously something to it. I just expect something a little less ham-handed from the shadow government.

17 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Keep in mind, the stations don't get that sort of orders from their affiliate networks.  They get them from their corporate ownership.  Which is why you see Fox, CBS, and NBC stations parroting the same message - same corporate owner exercising editorial control, regardless of affiliation.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This is the spin re the video - that it's all from Sinclaire group and its working Trump's favor. 

https://theconcourse.deadspin.com/how-americas-largest-local-tv-owner-turned-its-news-anc-1824233490/amp?__twitter_impression=true

??? 

First, it's NOT just the Sinclair channels that pushed that as you can see in the video if you dig. 

Second - since when has Trump been pro "traditional" media outlets? 

THEY THINK YOU ARE STUPID. 

For or a kicker - Deadline asks anoyomous whistle blowers to use their secure drop to submit information. 

Secure drop is not what it says. It's a backdoor for the IC to SILENCE whistleblowers. The creators of secure drop are all dead but one (Snowden). All died mysteriously but for John Barlow. Secure Drop is a honey pot of sorts - promising security and then delivering information and whistleblowers directly into the hands of the very people they're blowing the whistle on. 

This shite is sick. 

7 minutes ago, Azalin said:

Okay, let me play devil's advocate here - if there was a massive conspiracy, a campaign of misinformation by shadowy elements in our government to get into our heads and have us all believe something, then why would they not make the extra effort to disseminate that information in various and differing verbiage? Especially if there have been other such videos made, they should be aware of how obvious their attempt at influence is.

This isn't a knock on what you're saying; there's obviously something to it. I just expect something a little less ham-handed from the shadow government.

It's a valid question and I'm not sure you'll like my answer but I believe it to be the truth: 

They're sloppy because they're rushed. There's an avalanche of information about to break that's beyond political bickering but a genuine threat to the stability of the system that's been in place for the last 70 years. 

Look at the coverage (or lack thereof) of NXIVM. That's the tip of the iceberg. 

6 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Keep in mind, the stations don't get that sort of orders from their affiliate networks.  They get them from their corporate ownership.  Which is why you see Fox, CBS, and NBC stations parroting the same message - same corporate owner exercising editorial control, regardless of affiliation.

Correct. Read the deadline above - it's being pushed as just Sinclair stations, but it isn't. It's multiple corporate owners in addition to different affiliates. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino

36 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's a valid question and I'm not sure you'll like my answer but I believe it to be the truth: 

They're sloppy because they're rushed. There's an avalanche of information about to break that's beyond political bickering but a genuine threat to the stability of the system that's been in place for the last 70 years. 

Look at the coverage (or lack thereof) of NXIVM. That's the tip of the iceberg. 

No worries - I tend to be skeptical of everything in my old age. I've just never seen anything so blatantly and obviously coordinated within the news media at large. I'll be watching this closely.

:beer:

• Like (+1) 1

REMEMBER, THEY’VE PICKED A SIDE

Facebook Eyes The Midterms.

Facebook employees conducted a press conference yesterday to “review our ongoing election efforts.” Facebook has happily (as it seems to me) bought into the dubious narrative that Russian agents significantly influenced the 2016 presidential election by propagating “fake news” on its platform. Facebook’s cure, in my view, promises to be much worse than the disease.

By now, everyone knows the story: during the 2016 US election, foreign actors tried to undermine the integrity of the electoral process. Their attack included taking advantage of open online platforms — such as Facebook — to divide Americans, and to spread fear, uncertainty and doubt.
There are four main election security areas that we are working on. They are:

First, combating foreign interference,

Second, removing fake accounts,

Third, increasing ads transparency, and

Fourth, reducing the spread of false news.

There are an enormous number of fake accounts on Facebook. I have several thousand Facebook “friends,” and I find that between one-third and one-half of the friend requests I receive are obviously fakes, generally featuring comely young women who do not appear to be American citizens. I can’t believe that this profusion of fictitious accounts comes as news to Facebook.

The key point here, of course, is the company’s determination to “reduce the spread of false news.” In my opinion, the Associated Press, the New York Times, the Washington Post, CNN, MSNBC etc. spread false “news” every day, but I don’t think that is what Facebook has in mind.

More at the link:

10 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Watch this video and seriously consider the implications before dismissing. Sorry for the Twitter link, best I can do on the road... But this isn't an accident. It's not one corporation. It's a mass effort to deceive. 

This is what mind control looks like. It's real, it's powerful - or was - and now it's failing and some people are freaked out. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/Fuctupmind/status/980285026259623936/video/1

That video reminds me of reading fan mock drafts on the main board where EVERYONE picks Leighton Vander Doodle.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

REMEMBER, THEY’VE PICKED A SIDE

Facebook Eyes The Midterms.

Facebook employees conducted a press conference yesterday to “review our ongoing election efforts.” Facebook has happily (as it seems to me) bought into the dubious narrative that Russian agents significantly influenced the 2016 presidential election by propagating “fake news” on its platform. Facebook’s cure, in my view, promises to be much worse than the disease.

By now, everyone knows the story: during the 2016 US election, foreign actors tried to undermine the integrity of the electoral process. Their attack included taking advantage of open online platforms — such as Facebook — to divide Americans, and to spread fear, uncertainty and doubt.
There are four main election security areas that we are working on. They are:

First, combating foreign interference,

Second, removing fake accounts,

Third, increasing ads transparency, and

Fourth, reducing the spread of false news.

There are an enormous number of fake accounts on Facebook. I have several thousand Facebook “friends,” and I find that between one-third and one-half of the friend requests I receive are obviously fakes, generally featuring comely young women who do not appear to be American citizens. I can’t believe that this profusion of fictitious accounts comes as news to Facebook.

The key point here, of course, is the company’s determination to “reduce the spread of false news.” In my opinion, the Associated Press, the New York Times, the Washington Post, CNN, MSNBC etc. spread false “news” every day, but I don’t think that is what Facebook has in mind.

More at the link:

Facebook did during the past election cycle and continues to suppress conservative media that use their platform for written and video news.  I don't see them changing their stripes and this new initiative probably gives them greater latitude to suppress whatever they loosely deem as "fake" or a violation of their terms of service.

On 4/1/2018 at 7:06 AM, Azalin said:

Holy crap - I've heard audio montages where the same phrases are voiced by any number of TV talking heads, but I've never seen anything to this extent. Who put that video together?

I saw that earlier today...they're not all saying the exact same lines in the big montage. You can lip read them and listen to the audio itself. It's layered and some of the lines are duplicates. 

The media conglomerates will certainly throw out a PSA via their networks every so often and this is one of them, for sure, but really the point here is that fake new begets fake news and everyone's guilty of it. 

This is a big deal...

https://mobile.twitter.com/Daroff/status/980917684811587584

think of the change since November... Protecting Coptics, having his picture taken under a picture of Jesus, planning to open KSA's first synagogue, modernizing women's rights... Now this. 

Peace is coming. 

Once the Mullahs go. 

Soon. 

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is a big deal...

think of the change since November... Protecting Coptics, having his picture taken under a picture of Jesus, planning to open KSA's first synagogue, modernizing women's rights... Now this. 

Peace is coming. 

Once the Mullahs go. 

Soon. 

I agree that MbS is probably a net stabilizing force, but I’m hesitant to label him the reformer/savior some want to...there’s still a lot of consolidating going on in the Saudi kingdom without clear results. Until then I think I’m skeptical.

8 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

I agree that MbS is probably a net stabilizing force, but I’m hesitant to label him the reformer/savior some want to...there’s still a lot of consolidating going on in the Saudi kingdom without clear results. Until then I think I’m skeptical.

Nothing wrong with that. :beer:

27 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is a big deal...

Peace is coming. 

Once the Mullahs go. 

Soon. 

How much is that dude worth?