The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I still can't get past the idea that liberals are trusting the intelligence community.  

It's insanity. 

The moment they started defending Clapper and Brennan (back in January of 17) I knew things had gone sideways. These are two men who had been rightfully raked over the coals by the left for their lying and abuse of power. 

7 hours ago, DC Tom said:

I still can't get past the idea that liberals are trusting the intelligence community.  

My youth TV hours were clogged with Watergate and the Church Committee matters.

So liberals defending the CIA/FBI and getting upset at Russian tricks is a total reversal of everything they used to stand for.

There is no god but Hillary.... repeat 10,000,000 times...

2 hours ago, row_33 said:

My youth TV hours were clogged with Watergate and the Church Committee matters.

So liberals defending the CIA/FBI and getting upset at Russian tricks is a total reversal of everything they used to stand for.

There is no god but Hillary.... repeat 10,000,000 times...

Another chart proving how tribal Democrats and Republicans are.  They both seem to have done a 180 on the FBI.  Also, this chart also struck me as surprising as I thought confidence would be higher across the political spectrum. 

atd-fbi-memo-1.png?w=288&h=389&quality=9

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Another chart proving how tribal Democrats and Republicans are.  They both seem to have done a 180 on the FBI.  Also, this chart also struck me as surprising as I thought confidence would be higher across the political spectrum. 

atd-fbi-memo-1.png?w=288&h=389&quality=9

That’s a bit skewed IMO, John by the recent outing of bad players at the top of the FBI and IC. I think most folks thing the FBI does good and credible work for the most part. But their leadership has been caught taking ***** on the top of the desks of their political opponents. 

3 hours ago, Nanker said:

That’s a bit skewed IMO, John by the recent outing of bad players at the top of the FBI and IC. I think most folks thing the FBI does good and credible work for the most part. But their leadership has been caught taking ***** on the top of the desks of their political opponents. 

Yep.  The Andrew McCabes are a small fraction of the entire FBI staff.  Which explains R's still having them @ ~50% approval.  D's going up to ~70% approval is not something that would've been expected even 2 years ago.

when working with the police/special services, the heart and soul were those kept in upper investigative ranks who dedicated years to working files properly

almost everyone who got promoted past this into the upper tier of admin was a slime

19 minutes ago, row_33 said:

when working with the police/special services, the heart and soul were those kept in upper investigative ranks who dedicated years to working files properly

almost everyone who got promoted past this into the upper tier of admin was a slime

What does this mean?

23 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Yes, wouldn't that just be the best if liberals simply ignored or didn't believe the intelligence community?!?!

The FBI and Mueller seems to have the confidence of the American people to a far greater degree than Trump has. Suck on that! 

1 hour ago, KevinRome said:

I think I saw somewhere that zuck has been selling sizeable amounts of stock the last couple months. Anyone watching that might do the same. Price goes down. 

He dumped 400m last week... almost like he knew what was coming. 

This sell off is about the reports out re: Facebook's data collection. 

Look for this to happen to several social media platforms over the next few weeks.

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

"But that's different, because they had permission!"

Actual excuse I've seen.  :lol:

No ****.  As I'm reading the accounts of Cambridge Analytics, I kept asking what did they do differently than Obama campaign in 2012?

Remember the quaint stories how Obama's campaign team was the first to corral the true power of social networks to spread the word?  Amazing how a neophyte politician got so savvy, so fast?

• Like (+1) 1