Bills Hire Sean McDermott as New Head Coach

I have yet to see, read, or hear one thing about this guy that I don't love.

Hearing about how he's one of the smartest, hard-working, most prepared coaches is music to my ears.

X's and O's are one thing. Football is football. Give me the super smart driven guy who notices everything and takes no BS over the "everything we do is amazing!" guy any day.

Every football coach knows X's and O's.

Edited by TheFunPolice

I have yet to see, read, or hear one thing about this guy that I don't love.

Hearing about how he's one of the smartest, hard-working, most prepared coaches is music to my ears.

X's and O's are one thing. Football is football. Give me the super smart driven guy who notices everything and takes no BS over the "everything we do is amazing!" guy any day.

Every football coach knows X's and O's.

sounds like a guy who works for himself not tv cameras or audiences

Andrew Brandt:

"2) Full disclosure: I have known Sean McDermott for some time, worked with him when I consulted with the Eagles, and talked to him in this hiring process. Having said that, the Bills got a gem. Sean is smart, self-motivated, even keeled and driven to succeed. And he will."

#1 was funny -

1) "So Tom Coughlin is joining the Jaguars in an executive role along with an existing general manager and an incoming coach just elevated from interim status, neither of whom Coughlin has worked with before. What could possibly go wrong?"

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2017/01/17/nfl-los-angeles-rams-los-angeles-chargers-oakland-raiders-las-vegas-relocations

I chuckled peeking at panthers message boards that a few specifically say he's been hiring a nice staff but wondering how crossman is still here

This is the one thing that concerns me about Coach McDermott. Our kicking teams were horrible this year. He comes in on the 1st day on the job and announces that Crossman is staying.

Does he not understand the importance of kicking teams like Marv did?

Hopefully it works out.

Go BILLS !!

This is the one thing that concerns me about Coach McDermott. Our kicking teams were horrible this year. He comes in on the 1st day on the job and announces that Crossman is staying.

Does he not understand the importance of kicking teams like Marv did?

Hopefully it works out.

Go BILLS !!

Not exactly a Crossman fan but you can only do so much with the talent you have and Carpenter has been hideous the past 2 seasons.