Bills Hire Sean McDermott as New Head Coach

@BuffaloBillsPR

.@steelers head coach Mike Tomlin on new @buffalobills head coach Sean McDermott:

C2EXTe9WEAIhcoe.jpg

@buffalobills

Ready to work for this city. #GoBillsNFL_Season_2016_BUF.png Photos of McDermott's first day in Buffalo: http://bufbills.co/rSap9H

C2EXMKkWgAMSHrA.jpg

@BuffaloBillsPR

Philadelphia Eagles great Brian Dawkins on new @buffalobills head coach Sean McDermott:

C2EZnjOWgAAmxan.jpg

It's one thing to compile quotes from former players and the like, but to get rave reviews from some of the most successful people in your business does say something about the guy.

It's one thing to compile quotes from former players and the like, but to get rave reviews from some of the most successful people in your business does say something about the guy.

I heard something on Philly radio this morning where a reporter was waiting to talk to Dawkins, and waited on the sideline while Dawkins was talking to McDermott at midfield.

When Dawkins returned, the reporter asked him "what were you talking about for that whole time"

Dawkins responded "He told me that I shouldn't content myself on being one of the best in the league. When you go to Canton, walk around and think about what you need to do to be one of the greatest of all time."

Philly people right now are lamenting that they didn't wait to try to get him last year.

I'm betting he doesn't accept an obnoxious truck like wrecks. Although, I will admit at the time I stupidly got a kick out of that, yeah i'm embarrassed.

Probably drives a taurus

I know we don't have an OC yet, but I think that we have one picked out. After all, you don't pick up an O line coach like we did if you don't have an idea

http://m.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Report-Juan-Castillo-Leaving-Ravens-To-Join-Buffalo-Bills/2aca3e60-12ad-4224-befa-c514ade20f91

My guess is that they've had some talks with Childress or Nagy. Both are part of the Andy Reid tree (like McDermott and Castillo), so I am assuming there is a comfort level. The lack of announcement would be because the Chiefs are still in the playoffs.