Bills Hire Sean McDermott as New Head Coach

If this does not work out, will Whaley and his people point to the positioning of the Pegulas and Whaley relative to McDermott to attempt to argue that McDermott was not really his hire but the Pegulas forced Sean on Whaley.

Someone should ask Doug if he and Sean finish each other's sentences.

Just having some fun.

Go Bills!

Kim Pegula ‏@KimPegula 11m11 minutes ago

C17MVSHVEAAfGbo.jpg

Two notable things missing from that pic - footballs, and Russ

I just like that he's bald. I trust bald people. Im part of the club.

This is possibly the smartest, most well thought out and insightful post I've read in my near 20 years on TSW...

I could not possibly agree more with this take!

Well said...Post of the Year caliber stuff man!!! :thumbsup:

One Bald Buffalo!!! B-)

This is possibly the smartest, most well thought out and insightful post I've read in my near 20 years on TSW...

I could not possibly agree more with this take!

Well said...Post of the Year caliber stuff man!!! :thumbsup:

One Bald Buffalo!!! B-)

Anybody notice this guy is in good shape? At least his gut wont have refs throwing flags for the coach being on the field

Anybody notice this guy is in good shape? At least his gut wont have refs throwing flags for the coach being on the field

I had no problem with the "shape" of the prior HC and his brother when it comes to coaching. Having said that, I thought that Terry's comments re McDermott and wrestling may have revealed a view (on his part) that the fitness of the HC was indicative of their discipline. While there may be something to that, I also believe that being an NFL coach is among the most unhealthy jobs given the amount of time and stress involved.

I had no problem with the "shape" of the prior HC and his brother when it comes to coaching. Having said that, I thought that Terry's comments re McDermott and wrestling may have revealed a view (on his part) that the fitness of the HC was indicative of their discipline. While there may be something to that, I also believe that being an NFL coach is among the most unhealthy jobs given the amount of time and stress involved.

Why would you think that? He was talking about the discipline it takes to drive yourself. That was crustal clear, IMO. You don't think he thinks of himself as being disciplined and driven? He's no body builder.

Why would you think that? He was talking about the discipline it takes to drive yourself. That was crustal clear, IMO. You don't think he thinks of himself as being disciplined and driven? He's no body builder.

Which part?

Rumor has it that If he and Whaley ever disagree on something roster related, they will have a "lift off" to settle it.