Bills Hire Sean McDermott as New Head Coach

I would have done something amazing. I can't tell you right now, but believe me it'll be yuge. The Bills are sad, believe me. I'm smarter than the coaches.

giphy.gif

Love it. It's better than DC Tom's auto bot

“I believe in doing things a certain way and it starts with myself,” said McDermott. “As a leader, if you don’t hold yourself accountable, then it all breaks down from there. I’m ready to do things that I believe in in building that culture, and doing things the right way.

“We’ll have an identity on the field in all three phases and it starts with doing things the right way, playing hard all the time – smart, disciplined and tough football – a product that these fans will be proud of on a weekly basis.”

I think some players might not like this. (that's you Marcel)

“I believe in doing things a certain way and it starts with myself,” said McDermott. “As a leader, if you don’t hold yourself accountable, then it all breaks down from there. I’m ready to do things that I believe in in building that culture, and doing things the right way.

“We’ll have an identity on the field in all three phases and it starts with doing things the right way, playing hard all the time – smart, disciplined and tough football – a product that these fans will be proud of on a weekly basis.”

I think some players might not like this. (that's you Marcel)

Dareus doesn't dog it whenever he is on the field. He finished one game with a broken leg. The problem is just getting him on the field...

Dareus doesn't dog it whenever he is on the field. He finished one game with a broken leg. The problem is just getting him on the field...

Ever watch how many time he "limps" off the field only to be back out there the next series? He needs to play hard ALL the time. He does the same crap in practice too.

I honestly don't think he was in shape all year. I hope coach can reach our dancing bear.

me too or he wont be around long. I think after a couple yrs we could have a whole new roster. Granted there is much change every yr but I think a lot of guys could be gone especially this yr with 24 FAs, which could be used to make a fresh start. (would love to see Keuchely here someday.)

Does anyone know what the off-season player contact rules are for a new hired HC? Does McDermott, after he completes his evaluation, get to have player interviews and give them feedback and off season guidelines?

I don't see why he couldn't have contact.....plus we get an extra week of OTA's........again

I honestly don't think he was in shape all year. I hope coach can reach our dancing bear.

:lol: That's perfect imagery. Talk regarding McD is that he will demand the highest level of physical fitness from his players...that can only help get Dareus where he needs to be.

me too or he wont be around long. I think after a couple yrs we could have a whole new roster. Granted there is much change every yr but I think a lot of guys could be gone especially this yr with 24 FAs, which could be used to make a fresh start. (would love to see Keuchely here someday.)

If you think worrying about every hit was bad with AW....wait till you see Keuchely. Kids brain is reach Wes Welker status. Great player...not worth it though.

latulelei, short and johnson, danced for him among others

I stopped caring was Jim Kelly thinks

cte is setting in sadly

Very Greg Williamsy....... :bag:

hate this but that was my thought, hm, where have i heard that? FWIW, i'm confident in McD!

latulelei, short and johnson, danced for him among others

cte is setting in sadly

hate this but that was my thought, hm, where have i heard that? FWIW, i'm confident in McD!

CTE is setting in? His take is pretty accurate, everyone got into the Rex hype and we would all be foolish to do the same thing with the new coach.