Marv Levy would be interested in HC position if offered

Jerry Jabber

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2016/12/marv_levy_would_consider_buffalo_bills_head_coaching_job_if_offered.html

By far he was the best coach in Bills history, but I don't know if it's a good idea at his age to come back.

Not sure if Club Marv is what we need after Club Rex.

LOL...crazy article, I am sure its just him having fun with it. But can you imagine if they called him? I mean people talk about the game passing Cowher by...the game passed Levy like 20 years ago. I love Levy as much as anyone, but this would be a terrible idea in every way imaginable. I mean he was awful in the FO in his thought process lol. Not only is this a terrible idea, but how could someone his age even handle the offseason responsibilities let alone coaching. But I am sure there will be those around here you will hope this happens lol

Dear Pegs and Doug Whaley,

Pleeeaaassseee don't listen to this foolish article and hire someone so beloved just to for the nostalgia and to sell tickets...all its going to do is make the people who love him turn on him and hate him when it becomes immediately crystal clear how foolish it was to hire this man at his age and away from the game for so long. Don't make us hate Marv, he is an icon to us long time fans.

Sincerely,

Every logical Bills fan

Edited by Alphadawg7