Pegula owes Carlucci a public apology

Mr. WEO

Then why is Rex fired? read Petula's reaffirmation of his denial from October

I would agree---except that there was a report of such a plan and that plan was carried out, despite the Bills coming closer to making the playoffs.

Clearly it wasnt that he hired his entire family to coach and get fully pregnant only to get worse.

Damned if you do Damned if you dont.

He doesnt fire Rex your here slamming him

He does your here slamming him

Edited by MAJBobby

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Vito Carlucci.

In the mood for spaghetti and meatballs now with a flavorful red.

Mmmmm....yes...

The :censored: show on the field brought this on. When you are "known for defense", the offense is not the problem, you give up three 200+ yard rushing games to opposing RB's, the secondary looks like you and your friends at the playground calling out who is guarding who, and your guys look like they quit on you at least a couple of games then what did you expect to happen? Let's keep that continuity thing going? :rolleyes: .......... Riiiiiiiight :thumbsup:

This is what Pegula saw LAST year from Rex. Hence the ultimatum--fix it or else. He didn't and now he's gone.

I applaud the tough stance by Pegula. I don't go for the BS from Pegula. Clearly Rex was coaching for his job this year and he knew it. Not is is clear. Why pretend otherwise. Looks again like amateur hour.

One year ago, he broke the story "one more year to turn things around".

Pegula denied, denied denied---and repeated it as recently as October.

How ridiculous to think that an owner of a sports franchise would tell the public about the thinking inside the administration. It would be so reckless to do that. You can't be serious.

No he doesn't (owe Carrucci a damn thing, much less an apology). Denying a January rumor and repeating the denial in October does not mean you can't change your mind.

He may well have been 100% honest in saying there was no "playoffs or else" ultimatum and he values continuity.

He presumably also values basic competence. When you only get 10 guys on the field in overtime in the game that could keep your faint playoff hopes alive, all prior plans are off.

When you're known as a defensive expert, and your D gives up multiple big run games to division rivals, well, that changes things.

I could see Rex as staying if the Bills finished 9-7 and missed the playoffs and generally looked to be on an upward trend, especially with all the injuries.

Just out of curiosity, what does my admitting I made a mistake have anything to do with what I posted?

Oh, wait. I know. Absolutely nothing.

Dumbass.

Do you not the see obvious connection between you wanting "I told you so's" gone after the dog and pony show you put on for years?

It was a joke. Lighten up, Francis.

Whatever dude. Your team's owner is a drunk slob who wears the same shirt to every game and bought his team with his wife's money.

Mmmmm....yes...

This is what Pegula saw LAST year from Rex. Hence the ultimatum--fix it or else. He didn't and now he's gone.

I applaud the tough stance by Pegula. I don't go for the BS from Pegula. Clearly Rex was coaching for his job this year and he knew it. Not is is clear. Why pretend otherwise. Looks again like amateur hour.

Cuz it wouldn't have looked like amateur hour if Pegula came out and said "yep I told Rex get to the playoffs or he's fired". Then you and all the other negative Nancy's would have been complaining about the meddlesome owner.