Breaking News: Rex Ryan and Rob Ryan Fired

If that's true Doug is an idiot who really need to go. If this happens it shows me there isn't much to look forward to with this team as long as Whaley is around.

This is most likely about TTs injury guarantee on his option, not Manuel. EJ is probably gone, but could return as a backup. The next HC may or may not want Taylor, too much risk in a game that doesn't affect the Bills season. Word all along was Whaley wanted to sit TT after the PIT game and Rex didnt. Makes sense now.

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is kind of nuts that Whaley is conducting the HC search. After Marrone and Rex, you would have thought the Pegulas would retain a consultant to help with them the football side of things.

I think that falls at Brandon's feet. He went after Marrone and recommended they hire Rex to ownership after their interview. From what had been reported Hue Jackson was Whaley's choice.

Hiring of the new coach needs to come from Whaley. He needs to succeed or fail on his own. I really hope Brandon and the Pegula's let him do his job and not interfere.

If that's true Doug is an idiot who really need to go. If this happens it shows me there isn't much to look forward to with this team as long as Whaley is around.

no its nothing to do with liking EJ. it is everything to do with not letting yourself get stuck with tyrod in case another coach doesnt want him

Injuries, suspensions, and street free agents great recipe for success.

Congratulations. You should be pleased. You got what you and others so obsessively wanted.

Rex was a bad hire by the Pegulas and his scheme was a poor fit for the personnel. At least they realized their mistake and cut bait instead of slogging through another year. Lesson learned for the rookie owners. Move on

Whoo hoo, he's gone! and so is his twin! I still wanna know if Rob's having a boy or girl. Then again, twins run in the family, he looks like he could be having twins. Glad we didn't get CONTINUITY, as some here wanted. It would have been the same old ****.

Merry Christmas to all that wanted him gone. To the rest, welcome aboard and Merry Christmas to you too.

I think that falls at Brandon's feet. He went after Marrone and recommended they hire Rex to ownership after their interview. From what had been reported Hue Jackson was Whaley's choice.

Hiring of the new coach needs to come from Whaley. He needs to succeed or fail on his own. I really hope Brandon and the Pegula's let him do his job and not interfere.

Agreed. It's the GMs job usually. Stay with NFL protocol

And the chance of that actually happening are ... what?

Do any of us really know that Whaley did not support the hiring of Marrone or Ryan or that they were not his first choice? Seems like there is a lot of information being put out there about the Bills, and much of it seems to be an effort to support a narrative about Whaley not having full say about the hiring of our recent HCs. This is similar to the who drafted EJ and who traded for Hughes arguments. Seems like anything negative about the Bills is attributed to Brandon, the Pegulas and Nix. Anything positive to Whaley. Makes no sense.