Breaking News: Rex Ryan and Rob Ryan Fired

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Playing with street free agents and without your best players at significant times (injuries and suspensions) is not what I would call a fair way to judge a guy.

oh ok, how about continually unprepared team on game day.

Complete lack of in game awareness

letting 5? 200 yard rushers

A defense that continued to regress

oh and he promised that this team would be a top NFL defense.

my god this is full ....I need to copy and paste Toms script!

I'm judged by my job all the damn time and I ain't ****. Every year a heavy review with 3 of my superiors. Every month financial reviews of what my departments have done. Every quarter efficiency reports. Every week safety reports.

What do you do that you're not held responsible for quality ?!?! Why are you so obsessed with this sack of **** rex Ryan? What has he done to show you he has something to offer you!

I am judged every day by clients and judge people who work for me. I also judge fairly and take into consideration all factors without adopting a pathological obsession to fire someone etc.

It is kind of nuts that Whaley is conducting the HC search. After Marrone and Rex, you would have thought the Pegulas would retain a consultant to help with them the football side of things.

You do know that Pegula with the urging of Brandon, hired Rex, correct?

Edited by LabattBlue

I am judged every day by clients and judge people who work for me. I also judge fairly and take into consideration all factors without adopting a pathological obsession to fire someone etc.

...and the Pom Pom Peter has spoken. The Bills have made a major mistake, and the fans and media should be ashamed of themselves! LOL

It is kind of nuts that Whaley is conducting the HC search. After Marrone and Rex, you would have thought the Pegulas would retain a consultant to help with them the football side of things.

It's pretty standard procedure in the NFL. The GM hires the HC. Whaley is next on the hot seat. He got what he wanted (Rex's dismissal) now he's got to get it right. The Pegulas will sign off on his choice, but Waley will sink or swim with the results.

oh ok, how about continually unprepared team on game day.

Complete lack of in game awareness

letting 5? 200 yard rushers

A defense that continued to regress

oh and he promised that this team would be a top NFL defense.

Injuries, suspensions, and street free agents great recipe for success.

Congratulations. You should be pleased. You got what you and others so obsessively wanted.