Breaking News: Rex Ryan and Rob Ryan Fired

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a nice thought that Lynn is head coaching material. I would eliminate him based upon the Bush play in OT the other day. I believe that cost the Bills the game. I had absolutely zero faith that Carpenter would make that kick. Take away that Bush debacle and run something sensible, I think we would have won the game.

I say bring in Tom Coughlin. Give him the keys and let the party begin. No missed tackles under Tom Coughlin. He's tough. In fact, I'm just going to rename him Toughlin.

every coordinator will have a few of those moments. you cant kill him on one particular. its when they become too common that its an issue.

It's a nice thought that Lynn is head coaching material. I would eliminate him based upon the Bush play in OT the other day. I believe that cost the Bills the game. I had absolutely zero faith that Carpenter would make that kick. Take away that Bush debacle and run something sensible, I think we would have won the game.

I say bring in Tom Coughlin. Give him the keys and let the party begin. No missed tackles under Tom Coughlin. He's tough. In fact, I'm just going to rename him Toughlin.

Coughlin isn't coming. He would want control. Whaley has control. If Whaley is staying, Coughlin ain't coming.

Not saying I want this...but it is the path of least resistance for an organization that refuses to look at the sources of its true dysfunction.

I agree. Rex needed to go because he's a defensive coach who had a terrible defense. He was brought here to make a really good defense become dominant. He was supposed to be the perfect guy to help this team win without an elite QB. That being said, the coaching carousel continues, No one looks in the mirror to examine why mistakes keep being made. The organization need restructured to avoid these bad hires.