Breaking News: Rex Ryan and Rob Ryan Fired

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Lynn becomes head coach, I think Tyrod stays. Will be interesting to see if cardale or Tyrod start now. Whaley should be the next that's shown the door. Imagine Bob Ryan and Rex's other cronies will be fir d today too. With 20 coaches, they can afford to fire a few anyway

Ummm...wouldn't that include Lynn?

The Rex Haters here and in media had their pathogical obsession fulfilled.

Congratulations.

In this holiday season, I hope that you are not judged in your own jobs and life with the same pathological obsession . . . .

P.S. Doug Whaley - you are the last man on the bus. There is no other person to throw under the bus. Good luck.

Go Bills!

Though I am not unhappy he is gone, I do feel a little bad that it happened this way.

Agreed. Everyone wanted him to succeed. Everyone wants everyone to succeed on the team. It's not personal. It just wasn't the answer and many are happy for hope.

1 year too late.

Congratulations.

In this holiday season, I hope that you are not judged in your own jobs and life with the same pathological obsession . . . .

P.S. Doug Whaley - you are the last man on the bus. There is no other person to throw under the bus. Good luck.

Go Bills!

It's the greatest Christmas present the Bills have ever gotten!

Congratulations.

Go Bills!

Its called Over promising and under delivering.

it gets you fired all the time.

Not just in professional football.

Congratulations.

Go Bills!

russ brandon. also the coach under-performed two years in a row with the weapons to be a playoff team. also, my own job and life aren't in the public eye and a form of highly publicized expensive paid entertainment.

Though I am not unhappy he is gone, I do feel a little bad that it happened this way.

Me too, like Yolo said earlier somewhere, I liked Rex as a person, but his system wasn't getting it done...

I'll hold off on the excitement until there is any evidence the selection process and FO dynamic will show any improvement compared to the last 17 years.

And this, obviously is is the key! :beer:

Congratulations.

Hitting the bottle a little early for a weekday??