Bring Back Marrone

MAJBobby

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You gotta be Kidding, That Piece of >>>> left B-Lo, Quit, because he thought he had the Jets job.

F Him.

Or quit becuase he was sick of the OBD Office politics

You know like Mularkey

Edited by MAJBobby

Talking about brining in a coach that actually posted a winning season is as much as a wasted topic as hiring a 15 year RB coach that only get promoted after his boy scapegoats the other OC

a winning season? you sure about that?

id rather lose than bring back marrone

I might go off the deep end. for real.

and lets move Mills to center cause he is big.

anyone watch Urbik last saturday? yes Marrone SAT him while moving Lanky lunky Pears to his position at guard. Genius Obviously.....

No meds not needed

You might be alone in this .

Just kidding bud !

And Rex to the contrary has great people skills and sucks hairy ballz!

How is BB and Coughlin people skills?

Has nothing to do with Rex Ryan. And I don't care if a coach is the second coming of Lombardi, that's no reason to treat rank and file employees in and around the administration building like crap. You can be a stern disciplinarian with your players without being a douche nozzle to everyone else. But hey, if that's your preferred management style ...

Tuck your tail Terry and go get Marrone.

He is the best HC this team has had in a long time at 9-7 final year before the back stabbing politics that are gery Present in OBD forced him to quit.

Put Shady in his Run Run Pass Punt offense and watch the payoffs happen year after year.

April fools is not in December. Put down the egg nog there hoss.

a winning season? you sure about that?

I might go off the deep end. for real.

and lets move Mills to center cause he is big.

anyone watch Urbik last saturday? yes Marrone SAT him while moving Lanky lunky Pears to his position at guard. Genius Obviously.....

You might be alone in this .

Just kidding bud !

9-7 granted with the layup game against NE

But play who is put on the field people told me when I discounted the 3rd string need surgery NE game

Yeah i also prefer to work for someone that supports me and if jot i will leave. Ie Marrone. Maybe the OBD politics and games got to him so he walked away on a clause he negotiated in his contract.

Hmmm. Last i checked still Won on the field

Always some other person.

Who hired Schwartz? Who went 9-7 with Kyle Orton and close to done Fred Jackson?

The only things Marrone gets credit for is hiring two good DC's, Pettine & Schwartz. Kyle Orton, are you kidding? The guy who slid feet first to avoid contact instead of diving for the first down? Orton was a desperation move which provided minimal results.

If you want to bring him back to identify a good DC, then I'm all for it. But he was terrible at everything else. How many times did Marrone punt inside the other teams 50?

Edited by Jerry Jabber

The only things Marrone gets credit for is hiring two good DC's, Pettine & Schwartz. Kyle Orton, are you kidding? The guy who slid feet first to avoid contact instead of diving for the first down? Orton was a desperation move which provided minimal results.

If you want to bring him back to identify a good DC, then I'm all for it. But he was terrible at everything else. How many times did Marrone punt inside the other teams 50?

9-7

Any Bills coaches in recent memory get there?

I'd rather have Rex finish out his contract than see Marrone back.

After seeing how this year's team will finish with a similar record, there certainly wasn't anything special about him, especially since he benefited from a top 5 defense.

And also had less talent on offense

Two things:

Bills missed the playoffs both years under Marrone

Marrone quit on the Bills when he opted out on his contract

Doesnt mean he was a bad coach does mean he negotiated and out and maybe got sick of the OBD CYA politics

Doesnt mean he was a bad coach does mean he negotiated and out and maybe got sick of the OBD CYA politics

Yeah, he was so sick of the politics he tried to negotiate extensions for him and all of his assistants before hearing about the Jets opportunity and quitting because he thought he was a shoo-in for that job. Screwed over the assistants who didn't have guaranteed contracts in the process, too. Helluva guy.

He was a bad coach. It's been reported that he spent a majority of the time meddling with the O-line, even though he had an O-line coach. The O-line regressed each year under Marrone. His game day management was terrible as he had terrible challenges and always punted inside the opponents 50. He was more worried about what was reported and said about him in the media than he was coaching.

Just because the Bills were 9-7 his last year, doesn't mean he's a good coach or that he should be brought back. If that's the case, then the Bills should bring back Mike Mularkey because the Bills went 9-7 under him as well.

He is the best HC this team has had in a long time at 9-7 final year before the back stabbing politics that are gery Present in OBD forced him to quit.

Put Shady in his Run Run Pass Punt offense and watch the payoffs happen year after year.

Please start normal conversations, Marrone will never be trusted after leaving the way he did. He is not anything special that you need to bite your pride for. Loser....

He was a bad coach. It's been reported that he spent a majority of the time meddling with the O-line, even though he had an O-line coach. The O-line regressed each year under Marrone. His game day management was terrible as he had terrible challenges and always punted inside the opponents 50. He was more worried about what was reported and said about him in the media than he was coaching.

Just because the Bills were 9-7 his last year, doesn't mean he's a good coach or that he should be brought back. If that's the case, then the Bills should bring back Mike Mularkey because the Bills went 9-7 under him as well.

Yeah Mularkey is another one and is going to be in the playoffs as a HC before the Bills

Yes with all his Super Bowl rings Terry and Kim need to get on their knees and beg him to return, he is a loser who screws everyone and anyone to get his way...

Marrone was and still is joined at the hip with Nathaniel Hackett, as a result, he won't be a good head coach unless Hackett grows a brain.

If Terry Pegula is to hire an ex-Buffalo Bills HC it should be Wade Phillips who can fix the defense. Keep Lynn as OC and let Wade bring that Denver defense into Buffalo. Hello Playoffs!

Edited by Nihilarian

Marrone was and still is joined at the hip with Nathaniel Hackett, as a result, he won't be a good head coach unless Hackett grows a brain.

If Terry Pegula is to hire an ex-Buffalo Bills HC it should be Wade Phillips who can fix the defense. Keep Lynn as OC and let Wade bring that Denver defense into Buffalo. Hello Playoffs!

He Bringing Von Miller with him?

Stop it.
Edited by purple haze

"In Internet slang, a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion,[3] often for the troll's amusement."

Dr Hunter, your diagnosis would appear to be correct.

Dear all,

Please don't feed the troll