Bills on the clock...

Dragonborn10

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm fine with BPA as well. They could use a player at almost every spot on defense.

If they bring back Groy the interior line is set.

I read somewhere that OT's are more difficult to grade because of all the spread offenses. There have been several misses on high OT draft picks. I like CK at LT and Glenn at RT.

I take best safety on the board.

Second option is a WR.

I take the best player on the board. You get in trouble chasing positions in the draft...

Now that being said, if there are 3 or 4 positions that are in the same grouping of grades, then by all means, take the player at the highest need

Edited by matter2003

QB, QB, QB

Finally get a good one everything else falls into place. Look no farther than Raiders ending their drought

It's Cardale!... No one here wants to believe it... They didn't wanna believe that Fitz was a lost cause, that Russell Wilson could play, that Wrecks was full of Sh___. -Our guy is already HERE!... #7.... Start Cardale, and start the future!!!

No.

This year's QB class is awful.

News flash said same thing about Carr and Cousins

It's Cardale!... No one here wants to believe it... They didn't wanna believe that Fitz was a lost cause, that Russell Wilson could play, that Wrecks was full of Sh___. -Our guy is already HERE!... #7.... Start Cardale, and start the future!!!

Not sure maybe

News flash said same thing about Carr and Cousins

Not sure maybe

I never thought Carr or Cousins were awful.

I just do not see this year's QB class as a strength.

The only one I would consider drafting would be Luke Falk, and at best he's a 3rd or 4th round pick.

I'm fine with BPA as well. They could use a player at almost every spot on defense.

If they bring back Groy the interior line is set.

I read somewhere that OT's are more difficult to grade because of all the spread offenses. There have been several misses on high OT draft picks. I like CK at LT and Glenn at RT.

they'll still have Henderson, though his suspension will carry through the first 5 games I believe.

Or that we should have started Brad Smith at QB or that Brandon Kaufman was the big redzone target we needed..... I hope you are right on Cardale but of those 3 calls you cite only Wilson was really any kind of outside bet. Anyone with eyes could tell Fitz was what he was and that Rex was a bad Head Coach.

To answer the question, I draft DeShaun Watson if he is there and the best receiver on the board if he isn't.

Or that we should have started Brad Smith at QB or that Brandon Kaufman was the big redzone target we needed..... I hope you are right on Cardale but of those 3 calls you cite only Wilson was really any kind of outside bet. Anyone with eyes could tell Fitz was what he was and that Rex was a bad Head Coach.

To answer the question, I draft DeShaun Watson if he is there and the best receiver on the board if he isn't.

:) EXACTLY! -No one wanted to believe that either! -Five years later, STILL no playoffs, smmfh...

I am all for risks. I'd have played Cardale from last week on. At this stage it seems he has more to lose than to gain from playing just a week 17 dead rubber.

At this point it's about live snaps for #7... Make it a more even competition in the spring...

There is no QB worthy of a first round pick. I agree they should draft a QB later though. Cardale is going to be a bust.

And yet QBs will be taken in the first round . That's just how it is. So if you take one later you may be getting scraps. Maybe there will be another Dak who gets a DUI and slides down the board. I'm not confident in this current scouting staff to evaluate QBs.

The book on Watson, elite athlete, can't read defenses.

We already have that in TT! Why draft another one.

Just keep TT, try to redo that idiot contract, and surround him with better talent!

WR, OT, S, DB's (not round 1) and LB's

The book on Watson, elite athlete, can't read defenses.

We already have that in TT! Why draft another one.

Just keep TT, try to redo that idiot contract, and surround him with better talent!

WR, OT, S, DB's (not round 1) and LB's

Will he play for Rookie contract. If not well get me the Rookie

And yet QBs will be taken in the first round . That's just how it is. So if you take one later you may be getting scraps. Maybe there will be another Dak who gets a DUI and slides down the board. I'm not confident in this current scouting staff to evaluate QBs.

Just cuz QB's are taken in the first round doesn't make them good picks (EJ!). I think we've seen a number of QB's succeed that were drafted after the first round (Russel Wilson, Derek Carr) and I think the idea that QB's taken after the first round are scraps is the big lie.