Blame Runs Deep - Excellent Article By Tim Graham

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Brandon can't stop meddling. We were told he would be 100% out of the football decisions. Please get this guy the hell out.

By the Pegulas promoting him to president gives him more, not less opportunity to meddle..lol

He knocks it out of the park. Changing a coach is foolish. All these failures are a pattern and it will continue until the right moves are made.

Yeah. Tim Grahams argument cannot be broken.

It pains me to say it, but TG is right. He's a douche, but this is spot on.

Nuke the whole thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBwgX8yBqsw

"Destroy Everything"

A new life begins

Destroy everything

Obliterate what makes us weak

Destroy everything

Decimate what threatens me

Cleanse this world with flame

End this, cleanse this

Rebuild and start again

End this and embrace the destruction

And this and embrace new life

NEW LIFE

Even an empty threat deserves a response you won't soon forget

I must destroy everything that tries to infect

Destroy everything

Destroy everything

Cleanse this world with flame

End this, cleanse this

Rebuild and start again

End this and embrace the destruction

And this and embrace new life

NEW LIFE

A new life begins

Destroy everything

Destroy everything

Destroy everything

So a new life can begin

Destroy everything

Rebuild and start again....again

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Very well done, this was perfect! Firing Rex is only getting rid of a portion of this problem. Whaley still does not get it, you need a QB to win this league. Also DT is not a position that you pay 100mill for, perhaps yes for an elite pass rushing DE or Franchise QB but not DT.

How many picks for Sammy who if we don't fix our QB situation will leave in a few seasons. Get someone who understands that it starts and ends with the QB. I want someone who drafts a QB every season until we find the guy.

Very well done, this was perfect! Firing Rex is only getting rid of a portion of this problem. Whaley still does not get it, you need a QB to win this league. Also DT is not a position that you pay 100mill for, perhaps yes for an elite pass rushing DE or Franchise QB but not DT.

How many picks for Sammy who if we don't fix our QB situation will leave in a few seasons. Get someone who understands that it starts and ends with the QB. I want someone who drafts a QB every season until we find the guy.

Yep, it'd be nice to have someone capable of building a roster too. Not someone who feels confident in having Bob Woods one injury away from being a number one wideout.

Contrary to the opinion of alot in here we do not by any means have a talented roster. Our roster reflects or record which at best is mediocre. I know it is easier to believe we are a simple coaching change away from playoffs but we are not. Like an Alcoholic we need to hit rock bottom as a franchise and accept what we are before the healing can begin. The Pegs need to clear cut this thing and be the only 2 standing on Jan 3rd. Then and only then can the healing begin. Oh and in todays NFL with the parity we can be a playoff team in a couple years so dont thing burning it to the ground means another 10 years.

Exactly what should happen. I'm not a Rex a fan, and I don't think we can go anywhere with him. With that said, the FO needs to go too. Everyone has played a role in this, let's not solely place this at Rex's feet.

Whats scary is that the Pegulas transition into ownership made the EXACT same mistakes with the Sabres as they have now with the Bills.

I really don't have confidence in them as owners.

I don't like idea of czars either but the Bills are such an incompetent organization, it probably is the right course of action.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

From the linked SI article written by Jenny Vrentas, April 14, 2015:

The second interview focused on details, ranging from how Ryan would build his staff to how he’d assign seats on the team plane. When the meeting wrapped up, Whaley, Brandon, Pegula and his wife, Kim, met privately. This is our guy, they agreed. Don’t let him leave. Meanwhile, Ryan had turned on his phone and saw about 20 text messages from NFL teams, including one offering him a job, as well as several more texts from his agent.

Not that this is really new information, but as recently as April 2015, in the Pegula era, Brandon was functioning as an inner core advisor. He was one of only 4 people including the owners and the GM discussing, advising, and influencing something as important as the hiring of our head coach.

He needs to be fired. If we do indeed have a purge this off-season (or tomorrow!) and Brandon is still around whispering brilliant football ideas into Pegula's ear, nothing will be fixed.

Whats scary is that the Pegulas transition into ownership made the EXACT same mistakes with the Sabres as they have now with the Bills.

I really don't have confidence in them either as owners.

Other scary things: the sky is blue, water is wet.

I really don't have confidence in them either as owners.

I really don't like idea of Czars but the Bills are such an incompetent organization, it probably is the right course of action.

Both franchises have a lot in common. Time for somebody to wake the f up