Who is your favorite player on current roster?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Khalil Mack. He was on our current roster all day yesterday... Not what you meant?

Logan Thomas may be the only person on our current roster I haven't shouted obscenities about in the last few months, and I'm pretty sure he's not responsible for their current plight, so I'm going with him even though I couldn't pick him out of a lineup.

Actually this was not true.....they held him silent for the majority of the day

but the plays that he did make? Were huge.

Good post. I havent thought about this. Must be hard to sell jerseys with these bums on the team.

However,

in terms of heart and soul: KW95 and

in terms of skill: LM25

in terms of someone I would want to have a beer with: Carp ( sadly a close second: Rex Ryan )

In terms of potential guy that would sell many jerseys: SW14

The rest are JAGS

I can definitely see Sammy being a high seller in the future if he can stay healthy. Great talent. Drafted by Bills. Seems like a good guy.

I can even see Dareus turning it around. If he can stay out of trouble and produce for 7 more years or so he can become a big fan favorite. But thats a big if.

The OP is right, there just aren't that many players on the team that I can get behind. Nobody like Fred Jackson or any of the great players from the 90s.

I just can't have a "favorite" if he's a recent FA signing and people identify that player with another team more so than with the Bills. I tend to lean toward the draft picks because of this.

Kyle is the only guy that I have a true affinity for.

As for other guys I love the way Sammy plays and, if he can stay healthy, he's a guy I could see becoming a favorite in the near future.

I've always liked Gilmore as well. He's a guy who just goes out and does his job without all the talking that seems to come from many talented CBs. I've never understood the grief he gets from some of the fan base.

Still EJ. For a couple reasons.

1. Because everyone hates him so much, and i love an underdog.

2. Because he would just as easily have us at 6-6 this year, despite how everyone loves to have a good chuckle at his expense.

3. Bet he could have won us the Baltimore and possibly the Miami game.