Who is your favorite player on current roster?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was talking to a friend about this the other day and the question wasnt as easy to answer as I thought it was going to be.

TT - no

Shady - no. It sounds crazy. I love his performances on Sundays. But he still doesnt 100% feel like a Bill. It feels like hes here temporarily and he'll be gone soon. Its weird. And from some of the threads on here in the past, Id say that a lot of people arent all in on shady either. Maybe it has changed.

Watkins - id say just as many people have something negative to say about him as they do positive.

Anyone on the OL? Its the OL so doubtful. Wood is a long-timer and liked but is he anyone's favorite player?

Any WR/TE/RB? Doubtful. Goodwin anyone?

Dareus? I feel that he couldve been that player. Perfect combo of talent and being drafted by the Bills. But he has really hurt his appeal with his boneheaded decisions.

Hughes? Possibly. I could see some people having Hughes as a favorite player. Been here a bit now. Good skill. Still dont see it though.

I dont see any other LB as a fav player.

Anyone in the secondary? Nope. Aaron Williams was a fan favorite and I can maybe see some people being big Gilmore fans. But i dont see a consensus.

Kyle Williams? Probably the safest bet. Life-long Bill. Great talent. Nothing negative to really say.

Obviously we all root for the team not the players per se but its natural for fans to have favorite players. So who do you guys have as your favorite players? Is their a consensus like some other franchises have?

Mine would probably have to be Kyle Williams. I know, not very exciting. 😔

Aarons Williams was my favorite. He was a Bill throughout. Played with intensity and couldn't stand being showed up by the Patriots. His loss was bigger than most realize. Strong safteys need to be the glue of the defense and I felt he was getting better each year. Will be missed.

Shady - and he wasn't a FA. The Bills traded for him and he signed an extension to be here.

Watkins - you can see the talent and the frustration

Richie - he is playing at an All-Pro level and he signed a fair contract extension

Kyle - Bills need to extend him now

Z. Brown - three down LB

Gilmore - he lost his way early in the season but he is showing he is a top 5-10 DB. He will be hard to replace

Full disclosure - my boys have Gilmore, Dareus, and Watkins jerseys.