Get Kirk Cousins in the offseason.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude throws a couple of bombs on SNF and we're trading Mario for him already... Classic. Good to see some things never change.

Don't pay attention to what's going on in the league much do you? Dude has a 100 QB rating from the beginning of last season and is averaging 309 yards passing a game. He's a legit upper tier QB now...but I guess it's easier to ignore reality and think of him how you did when he was drafted right?

Edited by matter2003

Don't pay attention to what's going on in the league much do you? Dude has a 100 QB rating from the beginning of last season and is averaging 309 yards passing a game. He's a legit upper tier QB now...but I guess it's easier to ignore reality and think of him how you did when he was drafted right?

He's had an up and down season but my comment was regarding the timing of the post. Fans love to go after the latest shiny thing that got dangled in front of them. We have no real chance of bringing him in.

Cousins didn't set the world on fire and has had his ups and downs but Washington saw his potential and stuck with him. Living in Michigan and watching Michigan State play, If the Bills were really smart, go after and make a deal for Connor Cook. Across the board here people found Cook a better QB than Cousins. You could get him without breaking the bank and in the end I think have a better QB.

Wonder if we would have drafted him if Shanny hadn't done the unexpected.

Wonder if we would have drafted Dak if Denver hadn't taken Paxton Lynch and Jerry had.

Wonder if we could have should have gone for Russell one round earlier.

Always left wondering....oh well.

Edited by starrymessenger

only if they let him get there. This seems unlikely, no?

Maybe. I read that the franchise tag on him this year will cost them $23M if they can't agree on a contract and that will bump up to $30M next season if they slap it on him a third year.

Players generally aren't too happy to have a team franchise them so we'll see what Cousins and his agent think about returning to Washington. I'd say odds are Cousins signs with Washington but it's not crazy to think they won't be able to agree to terms after the season.

So many delusional people. Same delusional people that still think Cardale should start next week.

When is Aaron Rodgers' contract up? I hear he averages +300yds too. Maybe the Packers wont resign him.

I think the Redskins have something like the 7th friendliest cap situation in the NFL. They have money. Hes getting resigned somehow. Stop the madness.

i know for a fact that the Redskins are just dying to get rid of their QB to start the Colt McCoy era.

Colt is the man. Get er done.

Over the middle !

So many delusional people. Same delusional people that still think Cardale should start next week. When is Aaron Rodgers' contract up? I hear he averages +300yds too. Maybe the Packers wont resign him. I think the Redskins have something like the 7th friendliest cap situation in the NFL. They have money. Hes getting resigned somehow. Stop the madness.

Yea Cardale can't throw for 166 yards and no Td's and fail to ice the game over and over and over.