Aaron Rodgers---huge douchebag??

Big Turk

I could be wrong but thought he heard that his family didn't approve of his GF Olivia Munn. Sounds like he has a lot of personal stuff going on. Still think he's an amazing qb.

It's probably because he got sick of his family doing the discount double-check thing all the time.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only interesting part of the story to me is whether (assuming the family strife is true) its affecting his play. I'm skeptical. Story says the strife goes back two years but I remember some spectacular play from Rodgers last year.

I have a lot of Packer fan friends that say it is all an excuse for him "pressing" i.e. Ignoring open WRs and forcing to Nelson because he doesn't trust Parker or Cobb.

Here was one statement about it.

A source told the New York Post that Munn has a strong personality and every meeting she has had with them has gone badly."

According to The Post, Aaron thinks the family doesn't like her, and that's why he has stepped away from them.

Two sentences into that article I knew it was a chick.

I could be wrong but thought he heard that his family didn't approve of his GF Olivia Munn. Sounds like he has a lot of personal stuff going on. Still think he's an amazing qb.

There was also the part about Rodgers having committed to being a groomsman for a friend's wedding and then sending him a text the day before that he couldn't make it. Again, we don't know the whole story but that doesn't sound like a good move.

Rodgers is a prick. Always has been. Just listen to his post game comments from a couple of weeks ago calling out his teammates.

Having said that, there's not one elite QB from the last 15 years who isn't/wasn't. Unless you consider Eli or Flacco elite.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/story-claims-packers-aaron-rodgers-completely-cut-off-his-family-two-years-ago-204300902.html

Rodgers has apparently cut off family and close friends over the past two years and has had no contact with them...maybe there is another side to the story but seems pretty douchy to me...

probably got into a cult

Olivia munn is a dirty, very dirty dirty girl. The releases from her messages to an ex were...woah.

I needed to google that...wowzer!!!!

Lucky dude this Chris Pine...i needed to google him as well...I want to be cast as Captain Kirk next...seems they always getting the play!!!!!