Tyrod last games a bill, will be against the BENGALS

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly believe Rivers would consider waving his no trade clause to come here. With Shady, Sammy, McCoy and improve offensive line, we have weapons.

Wait, wait, wait... No wonder we lost the games we did this year. Both Shady and McCoy were having crappy games.

I am saying this now, if the bills don't win one of the next two games, Tyrod will be benched for EJ Manuel. please remember the bills have the option for next year. I would assume that Tyrod contract is tradable. if any teams out there think they can get a young upcoming QB for that price, there might be some takers. We finally get to evaluate EJ. Bills fans act like the team can't resign him. I say as long as Whaley is the GM anything is possible. personally at the end of the season we should trade TYROD, MARCEL AND A FIRST ROUND PICK FOR PHILLIP RIVERS... You heard it first..

So who's going to be our receivers and tight ends for that game, Mr. Offthestreet? Mr. Practice Squad?

I seethe every time I read these idiotic "bench Tyrod" or "get rid of Tyrod" posts... LOOK AT OUR TEAM... OMFG our offense is a mishmash and having massively overpaid Clay around makes it worse.

I am saying this now, if the bills don't win one of the next two games, Tyrod will be benched for EJ Manuel. please remember the bills have the option for next year. I would assume that Tyrod contract is tradable. if any teams out there think they can get a young upcoming QB for that price, there might be some takers. We finally get to evaluate EJ. Bills fans act like the team can't resign him. I say as long as Whaley is the GM anything is possible. personally at the end of the season we should trade TYROD, MARCEL AND A FIRST ROUND PICK FOR PHILLIP RIVERS... You heard it first..

I wasn't even able to do this on madden in franchise mode.

Let's see if I have this straight: Tyrod will have to give way to EJ because he's just not good enough to continue starting, but he (Tyrod) might be attractive to other teams looking for "an up and coming" QB? :blink:

For the sake of everyone's tomorrow I pray you are typing these posts up on a mid-90s laptop directly on your lap - do not make my children have to coexist in a world with yours. You're ruining the curve for everyone!

Ok yeah, not happening. Pretty sure EJ's already been evaluated and I don't care to see any more of him unless it's a meaningless game. If and when we are mathematically eliminated, let's get Cardale some reps and see how he looks.

Yep. The realistic/worst case scenario would be this: Bills find themselves at 5-8 going into the Browns game. Eliminated. What better spot to start Cardale? Back in Ohio, against the worst team in the NFL. Plus if you lose that one you've got the perfect excuse to fire Rex. And here's the thing: we'll be underdogs in every game except the Jags up until that epic game 13 Bills-Browns matchup, so this is hardly far-fetched. In other words, Tyrod's last game as a Bill might be December 11 vs. the Steelers.

Yep. The realistic/worst case scenario would be this: Bills find themselves at 5-8 going into the Browns game. Eliminated. What better spot to start Cardale? Back in Ohio, against the worst team in the NFL. Plus if you lose that one you've got the perfect excuse to fire Rex. And here's the thing: we'll be underdogs in every game except the Jags up until that epic game 13 Bills-Browns matchup, so this is hardly far-fetched. In other words, Tyrod's last game as a Bill might be December 11 vs. the Steelers.

Let's hope it doesn't get to that point. A win Monday, get some guys healthy off the bye and see what happens. But we have to beat the Hawks or it's over for this year.

Rivers? LMAO

Why do so many of you want to be in on the ground floor of stupidity and personal embarrassment? Is there a premium associated with being the first one to champion such a ridiculous take?

TBD is full of closet idiots that could serve as a fine example for you moving forward. These people rarely post, and when they do, they stay within themselves and avoid making a spectacle. As a result, we are largely unaware* of their breathtaking idiocy and the unfathomable depths of their ignorance. in time, that could be you. You don't have to self-declare your staggering deficiency at every opportunity.

*Except for DC Tom who knows just how dumb we all are.

I agree. I am one of the ignorant ones you speak of. If you guys only knew how many posts I've started, but ended up deleting before posting....you're welcome.