Tyrod last games a bill, will be against the BENGALS

Well you know, if Tyrod goes down with a season ending injury in the Bengals game and we don't keep him next year, the OP would be right about it being his last game, and EJ might well step in from there on out as I doubt we'd start Cardale over EJ at this point.

:blink:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some players have it and others don't. Who don't remember that drive EJ lead in his rookie year. I remember the drive against Cleveland before he got hurt, the second game against the jets. Hell the game in London when we all agree he played terrible in the first half. I have more confidence in EJ to brings us back from a deficit than Tyrod. EJ showed more in his rookie season than Tyrod. Tyrod is great with protecting the ball...that's it. so my comment about guts, is about facing adversity and rallying the team to a win. Besides a crappy Titans team, when else has Tyrod showed that.

Some players have it and others don't. Who don't remember that drive EJ lead in his rookie year. I remember the drive against Cleveland before he got hurt, the second game against the jets. Hell the game in London when we all agree he played terrible in the first half. I have more confidence in EJ to brings us back from a deficit than Tyrod. EJ showed more in his rookie season than Tyrod. Tyrod is great with protecting the ball...that's it. so my comment about guts, is about facing adversity and rallying the team to a win. Besides a crappy Titans team, when else has Tyrod showed that.

He's tipped his hand, people. This is parody. Also, if we had lost that game to Arizona, we'd have a better chance at the playoffs.

The bills are on the hook for all of Marcel guaranteed money, Chargers could renegotiate that deal for cap relief. I honestly believe Rivers would consider waving his no trade clause to come here. With Shady, Sammy, McCoy and improve offensive line, we have weapons. how many young rookie quarterbacks beat New England? Send Jim Kelly to recruit if we have too. Rivers makes the Bills super bowl contenders right now.. Even Rex can't screw that up

Hear, hear!

I know if I was winding down a 15 year career in San Diego and had tens of millions in the bank, I'd jump at the chance to move my family to Buffalo so I could play on an offense with an aging, injured RB, an injured WR, and little else.

The bills are on the hook for all of Marcel guaranteed money, Chargers could renegotiate that deal for cap relief. I honestly believe Rivers would consider waving his no trade clause to come here. With Shady, Sammy, McCoy and improve offensive line, we have weapons. how many young rookie quarterbacks beat New England? Send Jim Kelly to recruit if we have too. Rivers makes the Bills super bowl contenders right now.. Even Rex can't screw that up

Why would Rivers want to waive his no trade clause to come to Buffalo? And how does he make the Bills a Superbowl contender?

The only thing that Rex can't screw up is a plate of spicy wings and a cold beer. :thumbsup:

I am saying this now, if the bills don't win one of the next two games, Tyrod will be benched for EJ Manuel. please remember the bills have the option for next year. I would assume that Tyrod contract is tradable. if any teams out there think they can get a young upcoming QB for that price, there might be some takers. We finally get to evaluate EJ. Bills fans act like the team can't resign him. I say as long as Whaley is the GM anything is possible. personally at the end of the season we should trade TYROD, MARCEL AND A FIRST ROUND PICK FOR PHILLIP RIVERS... You heard it first..

now that's a hot take .... bold yet incorrect but hot nevertheless

I am saying this now, if the bills don't win one of the next two games, Tyrod will be benched for EJ Manuel. please remember the bills have the option for next year. I would assume that Tyrod contract is tradable. if any teams out there think they can get a young upcoming QB for that price, there might be some takers. We finally get to evaluate EJ. Bills fans act like the team can't resign him. I say as long as Whaley is the GM anything is possible. personally at the end of the season we should trade TYROD, MARCEL AND A FIRST ROUND PICK FOR PHILLIP RIVERS... You heard it first..

You may be on to something. Back when Buddy drafted EJ, he said he was raw and needed about 4 years to develop. You're right. His time is now. Go get him, EJ!

Man, when will fans get it - the Bills CAN'T trade Dareus because Pegula owns both the Bills and the Sabres in the same town. It's pretty freaking simple people...

Cmon, you know the REAL reason is because we win against the NFC West.....those are actually losses.

Won't in future. Ignore is such a good feature.