Tyrod last games a bill, will be against the BENGALS

I am saying this now, if the bills don't win one of the next two games, Tyrod will be benched for EJ Manuel. please remember the bills have the option for next year. I would assume that Tyrod contract is tradable. if any teams out there think they can get a young upcoming QB for that price, there might be some takers. We finally get to evaluate EJ. Bills fans act like the team can't resign him. I say as long as Whaley is the GM anything is possible. personally at the end of the season we should trade TYROD, MARCEL AND A FIRST ROUND PICK FOR PHILLIP RIVERS... You heard it first..

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am saying this now, if the bills don't win one of the next two games, Tyrod will be benched for EJ Manuel. please remember the bills have the option for next year. I would assume that Tyrod contract is tradable. if any teams out there think they can get a young upcoming QB for that price, there might be some takers. We finally get to evaluate EJ. Bills fans act like the team can't resign him. I say as long as Whaley is the GM anything is possible. personally at the end of the season we should trade TYROD, MARCEL AND A FIRST ROUND PICK FOR PHILLIP RIVERS... You heard it first..

Finally!!! a voice of reason.

The Salary Cap would like to be introduced to you and the Chargers say Ha Ha!

Dude! glad you took my advice! You're killing it lately. This place needed a prophetic, hard-hitting poster to just tell it like it is. You're saying what everything else is afraid to say. And there are so many up and coming young QBs that teams are just trying to unload off their payroll, it's ridiculous. I don't mean to double down for you, but i would say trade marcel and TWO first round picks for Phillip Rivers. Anything is possible!

Edited by quinnearlysghost88

What were we doing the last 4 years?

Take a lap.

Edited by jmc12290

Not sure if that's enough for a 35 year old QB, especially if we're trading a QB that's been benched, might have to throw in a first the following year as well.

I question the use of all-caps in the OP. Why is BENGALS all-capped in the thread title?

Also, why all-cap anything else, except Phillip Rivers? The all-caps here did not build the right degree of suspense.

That's definitely the most concerning part of the post.

Why do so many of you want to be in on the ground floor of stupidity and personal embarrassment? Is there a premium associated with being the first one to champion such a ridiculous take?

TBD is full of closet idiots that could serve as a fine example for you moving forward. These people rarely post, and when they do, they stay within themselves and avoid making a spectacle. As a result, we are largely unaware* of their breathtaking idiocy and the unfathomable depths of their ignorance. in time, that could be you. You don't have to self-declare your staggering deficiency at every opportunity.

*Except for DC Tom who knows just how dumb we all are.