Percy Harvin coming back

boco357

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The team took one punt on Percy before and it didn't really work. Injuries happen but they seem to happen to Percy on a pretty regular basis.

He then left his status up in the air, didn't contact the team for a while and subsequently walked away.

Personally, I wouldn't go back to this well again. However, from a scheme and relationship familiarity level, I understand it.

desperation at the position plays a big part, no doubt. Can't overlook that. Percy is a mentally fragile person. Teams will keep going to the well because he's still relatively young and he has immense talent, and hasn't had any "issues" like multiple drug suspensions or DV. I think they wanted him back originally and it was his choice to retire due to health. It's not like they are overpaying him so he must want to play for more than money and feels healthy. Edited by YoloinOhio

The Buffalo Bills has to be the laughing stock of the league they bumble around so much they can't get out of their own way they bring back a guy knowing his history with injuries how about some of the guys that were in training camp, ie: hankerson, little you know some big receivers just don't understand what they're doing

@SalSports

Whaley: Not ruling out Harvin for Monday. But says they'll gauge what shape he's in first and have a couple weeks (bye) to be sure.

@buffalobills

GM Whaley: "We always keep our options open. We reached out to his agent, his agent talked to Percy to see where he was at, and here he is."

CwMdFeNXEAAGuXl.jpg

@SalSports

Whaley: "Familiarity with offense and not having to give up anything were appealing" to bringing Harvin back.

desperation at the position plays a big part, no doubt. Can't overlook that. Percy is a mentally fragile person. Teams will keep going to the well because he's still relatively young and he has immense talent, and hasn't had any "issues" like multiple drug suspensions or DV. I think they wanted him back originally and it was his choice to retire due to health. It's not like they are overpaying him so he must want to play for more than money and feels healthy.

Like any move they make, I hope it works out. I've been there with migraines, they're bloody horrible to deal with.

I thought he played pretty well last time round before he got hurt. If he's healthy and in shape, it can't be any worse than what has taken the field recently.