Percy Harvin coming back

boco357

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mind it.

I like it better than giving up future assets and bringing in a player who has to 1. learn the playbook and 2. develop chemistry with TT. This does both of those. In season trades rarely work anyways.

exactly. I like this move.

Not buying what you're selling. He wouldn't be welcomed back with opens arms if he quit on the team with no communication last season. No sale!

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Too much negativity.

We are ridiculously thin at WR and need help ASAP. Harvin is an above average talent. Stop your mindless whining. This is a solid move, assuming he's in game day shape.

exactly. We gave up literally NOTHING for this move. To get someone like Jeffery would have cost MUCH more, and he has had ONE good game this year (when his buddy Cutler was at QB last night).

I guess my negativity stems from the body of work as a whole. Incredible talent followed by chronic and bizarre injury concerns, each one worse by comparison. If the guy is healthy and can help, great. I'll be on the wait and see side until then.

Totally agree. I never liked Harvin. He's been a d bag since high school. He couldn't get along with Pete Carroll or Leslie Frazier. And I think he quit on us last year and just back to steal some more money.

But it will be fun cheering for him until he injuries his hamstring in a couple of weeks. So much hype for a player who has 4,000 yards in7 seasons.

Totally agree. I never liked Harvin. He's been a d bag since high school. He couldn't get along with Pete Carroll or Leslie Frazier. And I think he quit on us last year and just back to steal some more money.

But it will be fun cheering for him until he injuries his hamstring in a couple of weeks. So much hype for a player who has 4,000 yards in7 seasons.

Your bias is showing from afar. The front office, coaches, and players obviously do not share your sentiment.

Not buying what you're selling. He wouldn't be welcomed bay with opens arms if he quit on the team with no communication last season. No sale!

A lot of double standards!

It's a completely desperate move. Rex loves scumbags. And it blows my mind how people can bash Mario when this guy's history is a million times worse.

Your bias is showing from afar. The front office, coaches, and players obviously do not share your sentiment.

I'm just not a fan of guys like this and I hate double standards people have. He's a scumbag but now he's our scumbag!

And he was here for 5 games. How much does anyone know him?

But hey, I hope he lights it up and makes me eat words. I'd love to be wrong.

I don't see a down side. I'm sure the Bills worked Harvin out thoroughly and were satisfied he's healthy and in good enough shape to contribute. Maybe not much on MNF but then the bye so it could work out well.

Someone said this is a desperate move by a team that is desperate, and the Bills are certainly desperate. But saying it's a desperate move makes it sound risky and foolish. There's little risk here and a substantial potential upside.

I guess my negativity stems from the body of work as a whole. Incredible talent followed by chronic and bizarre injury concerns, each one worse by comparison. If the guy is healthy and can help, great. I'll be on the wait and see side until then.

If nothing else he's as close a WR to Sammys skill set as the team has had in recent history.

A lot of double standards!

It's a completely desperate move. Rex loves scumbags. And it blows my mind how people can bash Mario when this guy's history is a million times worse.

Mario was by far the highest payed player on the team and acted like a total FN quitting loser because he didn't get his way. Harvin was a low risk signing last season and will be again. Your false equivalency because you like one guy and completely dislike the other tells anyone all they need to know about your assessment here.