Percy Harvin coming back

boco357

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given the history, half a season is about what he can withstand physically. Hopefully he's in shape and ready to contribute.

half a season....he will not last a game...he was not in shape when he played full time...or his headache (I understand this serious situation) caused him to miss games.

this is not a half season solution, just a step to add confusion and another situation to have to deal with in another week

half a season....he will not last a game...he was not in shape when he played full time...or his headache (I understand this serious situation) caused him to miss games.

this is not a half season solution, just a step to add confusion and another situation to have to deal with in another week

Please release the results of the exam you performed doctor. :rolleyes:

I wonder if the coaches think that either Sammy isn't coming back or Woods' foot issue looks like it's going to sideline him at some point, or both.

Otherwise this seems weird even by Buffalo Bills standards.

or the rest of our WR crew stinks.

I'm definitely not upset, of course we needed a WR...but even you have to find this move absolutely hilarious.

Signing a proven vet (who single-handedly won his team a super bowl), that knows the offense well enough and already has chemistry with the QB? Hilarious?

Yeah, he gets hurt a lot. But when's actually available, the dude is a game changer.

ILL TAKE IT!! You figure he plays after the Bye week? I mean is he even in shape??

you have to assume he will be ready pretty quick.

he knows the playbook, knows TT... even if hes not 100% he should be able to hop into packages this week. potentially including kick returns.

Edited by NoSaint