Percy Harvin coming back

boco357

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Signing a proven vet (who single-handedly won his team a super bowl), that knows the offense well enough and already has chemistry with the QB? Hilarious?

Yeah, he gets hurt a lot. But when's actually available, the dude is a game changer.

Yes, when he's not literally retired, he's a game changer.

I like it for a couple of reasons: don't have to give up a pick to trade for a WR that will likely produce similar.

No long term commitment.

Even if he plays three games, that's the bridge we need to Sammy's return. If for some miraculous chance they both come back healthy, we might have some semblance of an offense for the stretch.

LSU vs. Bama then Bills at Seattle. I will be sure to have a fresh bottle handy by 8pm Saturday.

i put myself through 3 excruciating hours of OSU freshmen stumbling around every Saturday. I rarely have enough alcohol left for the Bills on Sunday (though I usually need it).

Seriously? We are that desperate for receivers? Well another season down the tubes....

Yes, yes we are.

Not sure what this hurts, gotta have SOMEONE to catch the ball. Also, they're paying him with Pegs / the Bills money, not the fans - for the record...

for all of Harvins issues. at least he doesn't smoke weed, or should I say has n ever been caught?

Other than a decent paycheck. Will he be motivated to put it all put there on the field?

i believe he tested positive at the combine. the most ridiculous place to be caught.

Signing a proven vet (who single-handedly won his team a super bowl), that knows the offense well enough and already has chemistry with the QB? Hilarious?

Yeah, he gets hurt a lot. But when's actually available, the dude is a game changer.

You may have the wildest definition of "single-handedly" of all time.

Edited by jmc12290

@alexmarvez

Alex Marvez Retweeted Greg Barnett

I like this move by @buffalobills & Percy. Only thing keeping him back was good health. He knows system & QB already. Nice fit. @sn_nfl

the thread a week or two ago from a fan suggesting this was pretty split on opinion, but logistically it makes a ton of sense as long as hes in shape (which clearly it seems he is if they are making the move)