Percy Harvin coming back

boco357

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not buying what you're selling. He wouldn't be welcomed bay with opens arms if he quit on the team with no communication last season. No sale!

I think that you are 100% correct.

If the Bills felt that he quit on the team, the Bills would be done with him as they are done with Mario.

Mario was by far the highest payed player on the team and acted like a total FN quitting loser because he didn't get his way. Harvin was a low risk signing last season and will be again. Your false equivalency because you like one guy and completely dislike the other tells anyone all they need to know about your assessment here.

It's fine. Posters have double standards when it comes to guys on their team. Ask Florida, Minnesota, & Seattle fans about his attitude and effort.

The only reason Harvin is here is because we're the only team to put up with his nonsense. But I respect every player for getting every penny they can out of the NFL. Especially when they don't have to play much.

It's fine. Posters have double standards when it comes to guys on their team. Ask Florida, Minnesota, & Seattle fans about his attitude and effort.

The only reason Harvin is here is because we're the only team to put up with his nonsense. But I respect every player for getting every penny they can out of the NFL. Especially when they don't have to play much.

I couldn't care any less about what happened before he came to Buffalo. I guess you must be POed about Incognito being a Bill too.

I couldn't care any less about what happened before he came to Buffalo. I guess you must be POed about Incognito being a Bill too.

History repeats itself. I thought RI was a total scumbag as a person but I never once questioned how hard he played and how tough he was. I can't say the same for Harvin.

Terrell Owens just tweeted he's available. (seriously)

Not the biggest TO fan in the world but I would take him in a second over Harvin.

History repeats itself. I thought RI was a total scumbag as a person but I never once questioned how hard he played and how tough he was. I can't say the same for Harvin.

Not the biggest TO fan in the world but I would take him in a second over Harvin.

This crusade is remarkable.

Terrell Owens just tweeted he's available. (seriously)

You have to admit, it would be down right hilarious filling the ranks with has been's. Just think of the headlines and jokes. They would have cartoons of the Bills receivers out on the field in wheelchairs. It would be great.

You better get on the line to get in touch with everyone at OBD to let them know how you feel before it's too late.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

I'm among his loudest critics but as an 8 game rental (or less possibly) I'd take him over one of our summer cuts as a guy that can contribute this week.