boco357

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again I say....the Patriots game is OVER

How long are we gonna keep bitching about it....bring on Seattle

How about not using the patriots games at all....they are behind us

For this season. I mean, I guess you're not so optimistic as to think we'll play them again for the AFC title? But really: let's not ignore the Pats because to be the champ you gotta beat the champ, blah, blah blah.

Q. So when's the last time our offense really scored enough to be competitive with a Brady-led Pats team?

A. Game 10, 2012. Fitzy and the boys put up 31 points in a 37-31 loss. No fair counting the first meeting in 2015 - Bills scored 32, but only by adding 4th quarter points when trailing by 24.

It's over when they show they can either shut down the Pats offense sufficiently such that a typical Tyrod performance (212 yards, 1 TD, 0 INT, 23 points) can actually win, or when they put together an offense that can compete in a high scoring shootout. Until then, I'll continue to use "how did we do against the Pats" as my personal benchmark. But if it makes people feel better, "we put up 40 on the Niners" may be a more popular sentiment...

I worried last year that Percy doesnt love the game enough to play

The fact that he would come back and play half a season makes me think he still might

If he is healthy.....then he is relevent

Or he might need money. Hard to imagine, but it's happened before.

EDIT: I actually like the signing. Why the hell not give it a try? I'm just skeptical ....

Edited by The Frankish Reich

Or he might need money. Hard to imagine, but it's happened before.

EDIT: I actually like the signing. Why the hell not give it a try? I'm just skeptical ....

I'm fine with the signing too, but I always felt he was just in it for the money. Nothing I can point to (all that injury/migraine stuff may have been legit for all I know), but just that gut feeling.

Once again I say....the Patriots game is OVER

How long are we gonna keep bitching about it....bring on Seattle

How about not using the patriots games at all....they are behind us

You must be really running thin on material to use here

And a 4-4 record at the halfway mark, Seattle and Cincinnati next up, with AW heading for the IR, Sammy still not available, Woods hurting again, McCoy day to day and Gilmore in full blown meltdown (check his Instagram rampage) aren't already "signs your team is not going to make the playoffs"? Yeah, everything was fine...until they threw in the towel by signing Harvin. Whee-uuh!

My post indicated that signing a player off the street during the week and actually playing him on Sunday was No. 3 on the list of signs the team won't make the playoffs clearly implying that Harvin was not the only or even the clearest sign that they weren't making the playoffs but instead is just one of many. Reading comprehension not your thing?

Pulled hamstring in his 2nd practice....

Lol

Sure, why not. Harvin deserves a fourteenth chance, and Tyrod needs someone to throw the ball six feet over the head of. Match made in heaven.

This will last a week before he bails

I worried last year that Percy doesnt love the game enough to play

The fact that he would come back and play half a season makes me think he still might

If he is healthy.....then he is relevent

well, a good chance that he also likes the money