Percy Harvin coming back

boco357

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do know Harvin hasn't been retired for ten years, right?

I do, but he also had serious knee and hip issues that pushed him to retire at 27.... so, the if part isn't totally unreasonable on not being sure if he will be as explosive as he once was. It's possible getting everything cleaned up might have him looking better than we last saw too.

I do, but he also had serious knee and hip issues that pushed him to retire at 27.... so, the if part isn't totally unreasonable on not being sure if he will be as explosive as he once was. It's possible getting everything cleaned up might have him looking better than we last saw too.

a balanced take is appreciated here NS

a balanced take is appreciated here NS

I try to keep it that way!

obviously he's in good enough shape to get signed... but we're beat up enough that even if he's more of a possession receiver than weapon we might have been willing to make the move.

I'm not a huge harvin fan but when things do lineup he's freakishly good. I'm excited to see him hit the field.

I try to keep it that way!

obviously he's in good enough shape to get signed... but we're beat up enough that even if he's more of a possession receiver than weapon we might have been willing to make the move.

I'm not a huge harvin fan but when things do lineup he's freakishly good. I'm excited to see him hit the field.

I am rather excited too.

But as mentioned Seahawks are physical and will key on him. Petey Carroll is No Saint thats for sure !!

Percy was fighting players on that team when he played for them. It'll be scrappy for sure!

Yep i forget all that drama.

I wish i could watch this game. should be a ball !

But this is the first one i will miss in years.

Work gets in the way of my fun again , darnit to heck !!

Yep i forget all that drama.

I wish i could watch this game. should be a ball !

But this is the first one i will miss in years.

Work gets in the way of my fun again , darnit to heck !!

I requested this night off when the schedule first came out. 6 months later someone starts talking about taking the week of Veteran's day off. I'm like sorry, it might be a jerk move, but I am not giving it up. So they are logging in remotely from wherever they are going. Better them than me.

he'll blow a hammy , like all long layoff guys do, and be gone for the year

I requested this night off when the schedule first came out. 6 months later someone starts talking about taking the week of Veteran's day off. I'm like sorry, it might be a jerk move, but I am not giving it up. So they are logging in remotely from wherever they are going. Better them than me.

Good for you. Planning ahead. :thumbsup:

he'll blow a hammy , like all long layoff guys do, and be gone for the year

as long as we win