We are going to so get rolled on Sunday...

eball

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last Brady game the Bills played against Brady was 20/39 277yards a TD and an INT in New England. This will be a statement game not only for the Bills, but for the Ryan brothers. This will be a masterpiece defense game. All dynasties fall, Rome, the Ming Dynasty, the Spanish Empire and the New England Patriots. The secret weapon is Ed Reed who had big games against Brady and will pass that on to the defense backfield. Brady will throw 3 picks, one returned for a score as the Bills sweep the Patriots, 23-14.

Is Ed Reed suiting up? Great!!!!

Unless they put microphones into our safeties helmets, which is illegal, Ed Reed ain't helping. He is doing a good job with that unit in the film room I'm sure but he can't help. Ed was special on the field. We don't have any #20's.

Edited by r00tabaga

AW is a huge loss and maybe more against the Patriots and their love of TEs than it would be against any other team, more so because of how bad Duke Williams did against Gronk in last year's home game where AW was out....

In this game, I'd trade Dareus for AW, and I think a lot of other people would too...the DLine has played pretty well, last week's abberation withstanding...much better depth at DT than at safety...

I'm afraid Gronk could get 12 catches, 200 yards and 3 TDs...

The Bills will have to get creative to stop them anyway. It is seldom AW or any other player 1 v 1 against Gronk. I could see Z. Brown dropping into coverage with him...he has the speed and athleticism...GO BILLS

reading this thread again makes me think you people are a bunch of head hanging kitty cats.

I am ashamed.

If the Bills lose there will be plenty of time to get all sad and angry.

But NEVER before a game.

THAT IS JUST WRONG

WDF_2217033.jpg

Surrender Bills' Fans. Don't even watch.

reading this thread again makes me think you people are a bunch of head hanging kitty cats.

I am ashamed.

But NEVER before a game.

THAT IS JUST WRONG

Yep!

It isn't whether Reed plays, it's whether Dareus plays. Not just gets in the game, but whether he dominates. With the O depleted, the best chance is if the D makes plays, and a pick six wouldn't hurt.

That is definitely where my hopes lie. I enjoy watching Brady* get frustrated almost as much as I enjoy watching us win.

You guys do realize that Rex hasn't been "rolled" by the Patriots in over 5 years? Every game he's coached since he became HC with the Jets has been close. This is going to be a nail biter. That's why the spread is so low. If Rex knows anything it's how to beat Brady. His team just has to show up.

They absolutely were steamrolled week two last year. The end result looked better because Tyrod dominated garbage time, but that game wasn't close.

It was 24-13 at the half and 37-13 at the end of the third.

Edited by JM57

You guys do realize that Rex hasn't been "rolled" by the Patriots in over 5 years? Every game he's coached since he became HC with the Jets has been close. This is going to be a nail biter. That's why the spread is so low. If Rex knows anything it's how to beat Brady. His team just has to show up.

I would say he competes against Brady but he doesn't have a winning record against him. So no, he doesn't know how to beat Brady

not watching. if we win, hooray. if not, i did something else, and i can read the fire ____ now!! threads later.

Smart, might as well go out and watch the grass grow would be just as boring as watching the Bills. New England is going crush them.

Brady suffers a separated shoulder on his second drive of the game. Leaves the game with a 7-3 lead. Bills win 19-17.

LOL Yeah right and you're going to be the next president of the USA. Yeah right and Hillary is an honest person who isn't a rotten crook. LOL

Yeah but the Sabres suck too. If the team is in Buffalo they have to suck it's in the contract.

They had a nice win yesterday, the season is young. As is the team, give them a shot. Besides I don't get as pissed after a Sabres loss as I do a Bills loss. It will be a nice distraction after the last two Sundays.

I am ashamed.

But NEVER before a game.

THAT IS JUST WRONG

Nah, it's being realistic. We have no weapons, our defense is randomly good at times but it doesn't really matter...we can't score enough points with this cast of misfits on offense

They had a nice win yesterday, the season is young. As is the team, give them a shot. Besides I don't get as pissed after a Sabres loss as I do a Bills loss. It will be a nice distraction after the last two Sundays.

May I ask you why you get pizzed off after a Bills game or a Sabres game for that matter??? It's only a game that is meant for recreation. Win or lose it means nothing that affects your life in any way, shape, or form. After the game your house will still be there, you will still have a job, your bank account will be unchanged, and if you're lucky maybe even you wife will still be there. Can't guarantee the wife part. I don't know her so I don't know how dumb she thinks you are for getting frustrated over two of the worst teams in professional sports history.

That is definitely where my hopes lie. I enjoy watching Brady* get frustrated almost as much as I enjoy watching us win.

Brady looked pretty frustrated today. He knows he should have scored over 50 points but he had a bad game. He realizes he didn't have one of his better games today.

May I ask you why you get pizzed off after a Bills game or a Sabres game for that matter??? It's only a game that is meant for recreation. Win or lose it means nothing that affects your life in any way, shape, or form. After the game your house will still be there, you will still have a job, your bank account will be unchanged, and if you're lucky maybe even you wife will still be there. Can't guarantee the wife part. I don't know her so I don't know how dumb she thinks you are for getting frustrated over two of the worst teams in professional sports history.

I thought for a minute you were wanting a serious discussion, but then I kept reading. Are you just trolling today?

Didn't watch a down. Deleting the recording now... who needs the pain

Looks like the score was exactly as predicted. Had a great day getting some serious work done around the house.

My wife says she likes when the Bills lose because I turn off the TV in disgust at the end of the game and drown my sorrows in frenetic yard work and household chores. Today I grabbed a machete and started hacking a trail through our backyard forest.

When we win, I watch football all day to luxuriate in our victory.

F**k football today. I don't want to see any scores or highlights to remind me of this shellacking. And this is enough of TBD; I'm going back to hack some more trail.

They've been rolled by 3 division opponents THIS SEASON let alone the horrific performance Rex put in last year v. Brady at home. But hey, I'm sure that trip out to Seattle will go much better.