Bills elevate WR Ed Eagan to active roster

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the deal with Dez Lewis?? If the dude isnt even good enough to get a sniff of play time at this point considering our WR situation, he must be a total turd. Wasn't he all the rage during OTA's? Now look how far he has fallen!

By the way, were Jarrett Boykin and Greg Little that terrible that they can't even get a call back after spending the entire training camp with the team?!

What is the deal with Dez Lewis?? If the dude isnt even good enough to get a sniff of play time at this point considering our WR situation, he must be a total turd. Wasn't he all the rage during OTA's? Now look how far he has fallen!

By the way, were Jarrett Boykin and Greg Little that terrible that they can't even get a call back after spending the entire training camp with the team?!

Apparently so.

Are either of them currently on an NFL roster?

Could be, but the comments made me laugh. I hope he is for our sake. We sure could use Hogan or the 2.0 version right now.

Seems more like an Edelman/Welker type.

If he helps us win. Then go Ed Eagen and lets go Buffalo.

Eddie "The Eagle" Eagan?

I don't think he was ever on Philly's roster. You must be thinking of someone else.

Michael "Eddie" Edwards (born 5 December 1963), aka "Eddie the Eagle," is a British skier who in 1988 became the first competitor since 1929 to represent Great Britain in Olympic ski jumping