Bills elevate WR Ed Eagan to active roster

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking for myself, I wanted Anquan Boldin.

Big target, competitive at the catch point, great blocker. I'm realistic that money was a bit tight and the player has to want it though.

Bloke

Good choice with the contract he signed wouod have cost us Colt Anderson, Sterling Moore and Robert Blanton

I could handle that

I still surmise that Boldin was likely not interested in the Bills. Especially with his former OC still here at the time.

No idea if he had a good relationship with Roman or not.

He's the clear #3 option in Detroit and yet has more yards than Woods, Clay or Goodwin. Can't blame him for wanting to go pass-happy.

Bloke

Good choice with the contract he signed wouod have cost us Colt Anderson, Sterling Moore and Robert Blanton

I could handle that

I'm normally against one year rental acquisitions but he just made so much sense. With quite a young group, a bit of veteran experience would've been nice to have around too.

In Whaleys defense Who? If you are talking UFAs who

If Draft what round and who

I wanted Tyler Boyd in the 2nd. Also wanted Boldin as FA. Sammy's surgery was before the draft, Percy was retiring, the WR position wasn't addressed. Injuries are not an excuse when Sammy already had a pre existing injury and Goodwin has showed time and time again he can't stay healthy. It should surprise no one that we are short on WR's. Woods was also coming off surgery I think?

The only move that was made was to draft another injured wideout in the sixth. Bringing in Little, Hankerson and the other handful of retreads was fruitless.

No idea if he had a good relationship with Roman or not.

He's the clear #3 option in Detroit and yet has more yards than Woods, Clay or Goodwin. Can't blame him for wanting to go pass-happy.

I'm normally against one year rental acquisitions but he just made so much sense. With quite a young group, a bit of veteran experience would've been nice to have around too.

i don't know either but other 49ers mentioned publically they didn't like Roman and I'm assuming he didn't think he'd see the ball much in the passing game.

What is the deal with Dez Lewis?? If the dude isnt even good enough to get a sniff of play time at this point considering our WR situation, he must be a total turd. Wasn't he all the rage during OTA's? Now look how far he has fallen!

By the way, were Jarrett Boykin and Greg Little that terrible that they can't even get a call back after spending the entire training camp with the team?!

Dez Lewis was drafted - and is under contract for super cheap. His issue seems to be drops. However, he has possible future upside so we may as well keep him. He isn't hurting the team on our PS.

Boykin and Little also have issues with drops. They were on vet minimum 1 year try out deals and were able to be released for little to no issue.