Report: Sammy could return this season!

YoloinOhio

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I judge him based on how he comports himself in public.

He acts like white trash with a big pay day, and we all have little jobs.

The world needs far fewer Sammy Watkins'. It's too bad that he already procreated.

So a knee-jerk reaction on social media by a young guy who was being blasted for getting hurt deserves this sort of treatment? Didn't he apologize for those comments? Did you ever say anything without thinking when you were 23 years old?

Grow up; you're acting like the d-bag you accuse Sammy of being.

So a knee-jerk reaction on social media by a young guy who was being blasted for getting hurt deserves this sort of treatment? Didn't he apologize for those comments? Did you ever say anything without thinking when you were 23 years old?

Grow up; you're acting like the d-bag you accuse Sammy of being.

Hardly knee jerk. He's nothing more than trash on a holiday.

When I was 23 years old I owned an operated my own successful small business eventually selling that, and other businesses years later.

Sammy is a grown ass man, and if didn't want to create this perception of himself, he shouldn't have.

Hardly knee jerk. He's nothing more than trash on a holiday.

When I was 23 years old I owned an operated my own successful small business eventually selling that, and other businesses years later.

Sammy is a grown ass man, and if didn't want to create this perception of himself, he shouldn't have.

And I bet your upbringing was very similar...

I'm finding the number of successful small business owners who spend a lot of time on this board and who are eager to talk about their success to be alarmingly high, given what I know about successful small business owners.

I too own a business, and am a complete failure both personally and professionally.

Wouldn't you want every weapon available if you're making a playoff run? I agree, though- if we are out of contention- shelf him....

It's a valid point. I guess I would say, though, that if we're playing well enough without Sammy that we're making a playoff run maybe we should "stick with the hosses that brung us"?

Especially at a position where there is a lot of timing and trust involved between QB and WR, I could see it going different ways to bring him back, especially if he's not able to be in peak football condition.