Report: Sammy could return this season!

YoloinOhio

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news but serious questions here.

IF it turns out before the trade deadline that it's better to let him heal for the remainder of the year; would you give up a 2nd or 3rd round pick to Miami for Landry? Guy is a great possession WR on a terrible team. The talk is Miami and Gase are going to blow it up, they could want the picks to re-build. Thoughts?

And I bet your upbringing was very similar...

I grew up poor in a black neighborhood in north Las Vegas. I was fortunate to have a two parent family, and my parents worked their asses off to make sure that were able to rectify a lot of major mistakes they made in order that I have a better life.

By the time I was 6 they had gotten us out of the area, and moved cross country where we lived with my paternal grandparents for two years while my father started a new career in his early 30's.

They were never very successful, but they passed along their work ethic to my siblings and I.

I went to college, and after graduating, started a small business which grew into a small chain which I sold in my early 30's. While I held the businesses, I worked around 90 or so hours/week on average, often sleeping in my office.

After selling, and taking a year off to enjoy life and my family, I went back to work in the finance sector, which affords me a great deal more time.

The larger point is that upbringing doesn't matter. We don't get graded, as individuals, on a curve.

Sammy has already told me everything I need to know about him to form an opinion, and I don't much care for who he is as a man.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

IF it turns out before the trade deadline that it's better to let him heal for the remainder of the year; would you give up a 2nd or 3rd round pick to Miami for Landry? Guy is a great possession WR on a terrible team. The talk is Miami and Gase are going to blow it up, they could want the picks to re-build. Thoughts?

get him

It's a valid point. I guess I would say, though, that if we're playing well enough without Sammy that we're making a playoff run maybe we should "stick with the hosses that brung us"?

Especially at a position where there is a lot of timing and trust involved between QB and WR, I could see it going different ways to bring him back, especially if he's not able to be in peak football condition.

you make a judgement call. but you wont convince me that a viable watkins isnt better than the alternatives we have.

if hes healthy, and we are competing, you do what you can to get him back in a reasonable manner (ie as much as feasible and as early as feasible without risk)

I grew up poor in a black neighborhood in north Las Vegas. I was fortunate to have a two parent family, and my parents worked their asses off to make sure that were able to rectify a lot of major mistakes they made in order that I have a better life.

By the time I was 6 they had gotten us out of the area, and moved cross country where we lived with my paternal grandparents for two years while my father started a new career in his early 30's.

They were never very successful, but they passed along their work ethic to my siblings and I.

I went to college, and after graduating, started a small business which grew into a small chain which I sold in my early 30's. While I held the businesses, I worked around 90 or so hours/week on average, often sleeping in my office.

After selling, and taking a year off to enjoy life and my family, I went back to work in the finance sector, which affords me a great deal more time.

Did you invent the Opti-Grab?

Don't know what the contract situation is, but I like Landry. Slight upgrade over Woods.

Hardly knee jerk. He's nothing more than trash on a holiday.

When I was 23 years old I owned an operated my own successful small business eventually selling that, and other businesses years later.

Sammy is a grown ass man, and if didn't want to create this perception of himself, he shouldn't have.

And at 23 Sammy is more successful than you were. What's that have to do with anything?

You are being ridiculous and come off as a much worse person than Sammy ever has.

If you didn't want to create this perception of yourself, you shouldn't have...

And at 23 Sammy is more successful than you were. What's that have to do with anything?

You are being ridiculous and come off as a much worse person than Sammy ever has.

If you didn't want to create this perception of yourself, you shouldn't have...

It takes a piece of **** to defend a piece of ****.