Report: Sammy could return this season!

YoloinOhio

Going by your standards, you deserve worse treatment for claiming you wish a child didn't exist than Sammy flipping out at some internet trolls. It's worse because a bunch of douchebags instigated the incident, whereas Sammy Watkins has done absolutely nothing to you personally.

Of course, those are your standards and although I will counter your ridiculous points, I won't put you in some special "piece of trash, omg we need less of those guys, worst person ever" category for all time.

There are lots of children I wish hadn't been conceived, always out of compassion for those children, and those they will interact with throughout their lives.

And I'm not at all concerned with your opinions, given that I am a private person whose actual reputation doesn't depend on insults I may or may not make towards my fan base.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean, on struggling out of a wheelchair to take a pic with a young fan?

Oh, I get it. You mean, you're judging him as a person based on that deleted and apologized-for tweet about "little jobs" and perhaps some other media tid-bit. You actually don't know him (or any other football players) as people at all.

This is my point on Karlos. Sure he messed up on the field but that don't make him a bad person.

I think it's an absolute shame that he uses one of the most beloved Bills of all time as his avatar name.

I'm pretty sure Steve Tasker would not like someone using his surname with the type of negative/hate that TYTT uses.

Going after Sammy's kid? Wow.

This is just dopey.

One thing I'm certain of though, is that Sammy must have enormous balls given the way that you love to swing on them.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

There are lots of children I wish hadn't been conceived, always out of compassion for those children, and those they will interact with throughout their lives.

And I'm not at all concerned with your opinions, given that I am a private person whose actual reputation doesn't depend on insults I may or may not make towards my fan base.

You keep digging that hole. Now you admittedly wish additional kids weren't conceived for their own good?

And you find that not to be worse than Sammy Watkins insulting some internet trolls about their little jobs?

The whole holier than thou stance is pretty damn hilarious in this new context.

You keep digging that hole. Now you admittedly wish additional kids weren't conceived for their own good?

And you find that not to be worse than Sammy Watkins insulting some internet trolls about their little jobs?

The whole holier than thou stance is pretty damn hilarious in this new context.

Correct. I believe that most people have no business procreating.

They are either too stupid, lack parenting skills, or have low morals; and their children are usually ****ty because of it, and make the world a worse place.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

This is just dopey.

One thing I'm certain of though, is that Sammy must have enormous balls given the way that you love to swing on them.

From now on I'll just refer to you as

TakeYouToLangstonWalker

...no offense to Langston Walker

I'm finding the number of successful small business owners who spend a lot of time on this board and who are eager to talk about their success to be alarmingly high, given what I know about successful small business owners.

my business is successful. I shovel ****.

And at 23 Sammy is more successful than you were. What's that have to do with anything?

You are being ridiculous and come off as a much worse person than Sammy ever has.

If you didn't want to create this perception of yourself, you shouldn't have...

it doesn't matter about money or Allah given talent. saying someone is better than another when you know neither is ridiculous. The man has an opinion. disirregardless of what you or I or him or him were doing at 23 what does it matter to us?

Sammy acts like a punk, so what? He can play football well.

Correct. I believe that most people have no business procreating.

They are either too stupid, lack parenting skills, or have low morals; and their children are usually ****ty because of it, and make the world a worse place.

It sounds like you masturbate to the poster of Leopold and Loeb that hangs above your bed.

Bullschit. If it was my reading comprehension you wouldn't have seen the need to try to clarify the remarks in the first place. Not to mention the attempt to walk them back.

Next time, before you decide to question one's reading comprehension, you should aim for better clarity in the first place.

And leave defenseless little children out of it all together.

its not an insult of children to say they made a mistake having kids. Kids are a result of parenting and whatnot psychobabble. You're wrong on this. Tasked gets 2 points, takedown.