Report: Sammy could return this season!

YoloinOhio

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah the qb throwing to him might have something to do with that......

Antonio Brown is a very good player.....Sammy Watkins has the potential to be even better

I hope he gets healthy and we can see. Given good health, a quality QB and OL, Sammy could be a star. That's why its so frustrating. He was solid in college and I hope we see his full potential soon.

I hope he gets healthy and we can see. Given good health, a quality QB and OL, Sammy could be a star. That's why its so frustrating. He was solid in college and I hope we see his full potential soon.

Key word is could. I agree the skills and the athleticism are all there. Unfortunately some players are more injury prone, while some are just unlucky. Having a quality QB, coaching has a lot to do with it. For example Jerry Rice likely wouldn't have had the career he had if he played on a team that wasn't a west coast offense, for example the Bears.

Edited by Dr.Sack

Sammy Watkins comes from a neighborhood where the attrition rate for children to adulthood is similar to Gettysburg.

For him to be heckled by fans for being injured is deplorable.

I think under the circumstances he's earned a pass in my book to lose his cool and say something stupid. The damnedest thing is he's not wrong.

So Tasker, go back to your little job. Or collect your allowance for mowing lawns, I don't know.

Life isn't graded on a curve.

If you''d ever actually achieved anything, you'd know that.

The only difference between Sammy and the other garbage he few up around is that he's faster, and has better hands.

The only difference between Sammy and the other garbage he few up around is that he's faster, and has better hands.

How is life graded in this society?

I wonder if he got faster and obtained better hands through hard work like a small business owner

It's only racial if you try to make it racial. There are plenty of people who live in trash white neighborhoods to whom the exact same sentiment applies.

I didn't see anything racial. John you need to be more rational and get away from the Bills altar

My least favorite Bill. I don't like him as a person.

I judge him based on how he comports himself in public.

He acts like white trash with a big pay day, and we all have little jobs.

The world needs far fewer Sammy Watkins'. It's too bad that he already procreated.

There are lots of children I wish hadn't been conceived, always out of compassion for those children, and those they will interact with throughout their lives.

Probably, but in this instance it would be more accurately stated that I just don't have any use for useless or ****ty people.

It's only racial if you try to make it racial. There are plenty of people who live in trash white neighborhoods to whom the exact same sentiment applies.

You have written post after post in this thread attacking the character of Sammy Watkins, the people who grew up in his neighborhood, the people in other neighborhoods that fall within your (undefined) definition of "trash," parents who do not meet your (again, undefined) standard of parenting skills, and any poster who happens to disagree with you. Yet, the words you utter in each successive post, serve only to suggest some disturbing characterological issues of your own.

Perhaps, you might want to look up the definition of irony...

You have written post after post in this thread attacking the character of Sammy Watkins, the people who grew up in his neighborhood, the people in other neighborhoods that fall within your (undefined) definition of "trash," parents who do not meet your (again, undefined) standard of parenting skills, and any poster who happens to disagree with you. Yet, the words you utter in each successive post, serve only to suggest some disturbing characterological issues of your own.

Perhaps, you might want to look up the definition of irony...

Just place him on your ignore list, problem solved...

Imo

It really doesnt matter if you dont think it is racial or offensive........you better believe there are a lot that this will be offensive to.

Like I said....slippery slope.

I didn't see anything racial. John you need to be more rational and get away from the Bills altar

This has absolutely nothing to do with bills fandom

It really doesnt matter if you dont think it is racial or offensive........you better believe there are a lot that this will be offensive to.

Like I said....slippery slope.

I really don't care what social justice warriors who choose to insert a racial narrative in to places where none belongs think.

This is still going? I thought we settled this when we compared Watkins statements to TYTT's statements.

Sammy - "go back to your little jobs"

Tasker - "I wish a lot of people were never born"

It's really a no brainer on the hypocrisy.

Very serious question: Are there any people who you feel the world would have been better off without? If so why?

Very serious question: Are there any people who you feel the world would have been better off without? If so why?

Yep, I could name a ton. Usually because they planned to do something atrocious such as Lanza.

Trying to insult internet trolls for insulting you? Nope, not on my list of irredeemable crimes that are deserving of you or your children not existing. Not even close.

Key word is could. I agree the skills and the athleticism are all there. Unfortunately some players are more injury prone, while some are just unlucky. Having a quality QB, coaching has a lot to do with it. For example Jerry Rice likely wouldn't have had the career he had if he played on a team that wasn't a west coast offense, for example the Bears.

Jerry Rice also played through pain, and rarely missed games.

Bringing Rice into almost any discussion about Watkins is a bad idea.

Yep, I could name a ton. Usually because they planned to do something atrocious such as Lanza.

Trying to insult internet trolls for insulting you? Nope, not on my list of irredeemable crimes that are deserving of you or your children not existing. Not even close.

Good, so we agree. The only difference between us is that I have a different standard.

I look at moral and societal decay, and the things that have become accepted in a world turned upside-down, and I draw my line there.

Drug users who have multiple children out of wedlock, who play at being "college educated" but whom in reality can't string together a coherent written sentence because they didn't have the intellectual integrity to take advantage of the resources offered by one of the better Universities in the country, and then talks down to hard working individuals about their "little jobs", when the only thing he's ever brought to the table in his own life is the fact that he was born an athletic freak, which in and of itself offers no redeeming value to anyone other than sycophants who will excuse everything else because of the laundry he wears on Sundays.

I don't need that guy, and neither does society; sycophants and their gladiator sports be damned.