Report: Sammy could return this season!

YoloinOhio

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What value do you believe drug users who have multiple children out of wedlock, who play at being "college educated" but whom in reality can't string together a coherent written sentence because they didn't have the intellectual integrity to take advantage of the resources offered by one of the better Universities in the country, and then talk down to hard working individuals about their "little jobs", outside of wearing the right laundry, have to society?

And how does asking that question reduce my value?

That's an awful large basket of assumptions you are making about someone who hurled an insult at someone insulting him. If you are implying that person is Sammy, I'm sure he pays a lot of taxes that benefit society - in theory anyway. What value does a mental midget sitting in their parents basement flinging insults on social media at a complete stranger who is out at a park with his family - someone who did nothing to that individual to deserve such antagonistic behavior- have to society? Because you believe that person must be a hard worker ? Just what about their actions make you think they must work hard ? They seem to have an awful lot of time to stalk people on social media - time they could be using with their intellectual integrity - to take advantage of resources available to them to get a better job , or maybe even get a job at all. I'd guess that without knowing either individual that Sammy probably makes a larger contribution to society than that moron insulting him for getting injured playing a game.

That's an awful large basket of assumptions you are making about someone who hurled an insult at someone insulting him. If you are implying that person is Sammy, I'm sure he pays a lot of taxes that benefit society - in theory anyway. What value does a mental midget sitting in their parents basement flinging insults on social media at a complete stranger who is out at a park with his family - someone who did nothing to that individual to deserve such antagonistic behavior- have to society? Because you believe that person must be a hard worker ? Just what about their actions make you think they must work hard ? They seem to have an awful lot of time to stalk people on social media - time they could be using with their intellectual integrity - to take advantage of resources available to them to get a better job , or maybe even get a job at all. I'd guess that without knowing either individual that Sammy probably makes a larger contribution to society than that moron insulting him for getting injured playing a game.

I'm not going to get into an argument with you about taxes benefiting society here, but if you'd like to venture down to PPP, I'd be happy to engage you on that topic.

To the rest, I believe that the choice to use drugs, to have multiple children out of wedlock, to belittle individuals working hard to support their families, and to pay lip service to getting a meaningful education are things that are unacceptable in a moral society. You are free to disagree.

I'm not going to get into an argument with you about taxes benefiting society here, but if you'd like to venture down to PPP, I'd be happy to engage you on that topic.

To the rest, I believe that the choice to use drugs, to have multiple children out of wedlock, to belittle individuals working hard to support their families, and to pay lip service to getting a meaningful education are things that are unacceptable in a moral society. You are free to disagree.

Tasker, how does society quantify an individuals value?

What's wrong with having children out of wedlock?

And what kind of drugs are we talking about, here?

Notice I said in theory.... Thank you for allowing me the freedom to disagree with you. Enjoy rooting for the Buffalo immorals on Sunday.

Tasker, how does society quantify an individuals value?

Multiple ways.

If you're going to make the case that it comes down to earnings, I'm more than happy to preempt you by pointing out that Pablo Escobar's net worth was more than $50 billion in today's dollars.

Notice I said in theory.... Thank you for allowing me the freedom to disagree with you. Enjoy rooting for the Buffalo immorals on Sunday.

Sammy won't be playing.

Multiple ways.

If you're going to make the case that it comes down to earnings, I'm more than happy to preempt you by pointing out that Pablo Escobar's net worth was more than $50 billion in today's dollars.

Sammy won't be playing.

:lol: Perfect comparison...

What's wrong with having children out of wedlock?

From a societal perspective? Everything.

The nuclear family is the bedrock of preventing poverty and creating economic mobility.

And what kind of drugs are we talking about, here?

The illicit mind altering kind.

:lol: Perfect comparison...

My point is that I could tell you were going to say that society defines a person's value through earnings, and I wanted to demonstrate the flaw in your reasoning.

Mother Theresa of Calcutta has immense societal value, yet she was in poverty.

To be honest....NONE of this crap your spewing belongs on this forum.

From a societal perspective? Everything.

The nuclear family is the bedrock of preventing poverty and creating economic mobility.

The illicit mind altering kind.

My point is that I could tell you were going to say that society defines a person's value through earnings, and I wanted to demonstrate the flaw in your reasoning.

Mother Theresa of Calcutta has immense societal value, yet she was in poverty.

:lol: Yes, we could spend all day pointing out ridiculous extremes (PPP 101). In general, how would you say that society quantifies an individuals value?

Can someone close this thread? It no longer has a single thing to do with whether or not Sammy returns this season, and I keep clicking it because there are new posts only to be disappointed that it's just TakeYouToTasker blowing smoke. Let him take his moral crusade against Watkins elsewhere.

Can someone close this thread? It no longer has a single thing to do with whether or not Sammy returns this season, and I keep clicking it because there are new posts only to be disappointed that it's just TakeYouToTasker blowing smoke. Let him take his moral crusade against Watkins elsewhere.

Agreed. Where's the Archie Bunker forum?

...not yet, just reading through it...oh wait, same as 3 days ago...

:lol: Yes, we could spend all day pointing out ridiculous extremes (PPP 101). In general, how would you say that society quantifies an individuals value?

Society quantifies value in many different ways.

You simply want to say it's quantified expressly in dollars in order that you can be dismissive of moral failings, and I'm providing you with examples the demonstrate that you're wrong.

Obviously you dislike that, but it doesn't make your argument any better.

Society quantifies value in many different ways.

You simply want to say it's quantified expressly in dollars in order that you can be dismissive of moral failings, and I'm providing you with examples the demonstrate that you're wrong.

Obviously you dislike that, but it doesn't make your argument any better.

Dude. At this point, why?

I understand that you don't like me, and that's fine; but you really should either just put me on ignore, or learn to live with the idea that people are going to post things you don't like, and that it's your problem and not theirs.

Dude. At this point, why?

Why not ask that of the individuals making the counter argument?